Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Apple In My Pie with the most votes! There were some cracking suggestions
Would someone give a quick run down of the last thread please I’ve got a migraine so mine would look like an anagram!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Couldn’t reply on the last thread as it’s closed but those rotten kebs belong to her fellow Nuskin twit ashliesugarrushed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG, I’m just watching an old YT video of hers where she does a Q&A. This was when they were in their old house & somebody asked her for renovation tips & tricks. Some excellent advice from Beggy - buy something that needs work doing to it because it will always make money (uh no Beggy, not always) and my favourite tip, paint it yourself 🤣🤣🤣 I sometimes think she can’t surprise me any more with her stupidity, then I see things like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just seen her weight. duck meeeeeee. I’m her height and that is a lot.
What is her weight? I missed that. I am surprised she has shown her weight given how she tries to pretend she is a size 10. I am actually a size 10 and weigh just under 10 stone so it will be interesting to see how much she weighs!

Reactions: 5
OMG, I’m just watching an old YT video of hers where she does a Q&A. This was when they were in their old house & somebody asked her for renovation tips & tricks. Some excellent advice from Beggy - buy something that needs work doing to it because it will always make money (uh no Beggy, not always) and my favourite tip, paint it yourself 🤣🤣🤣 I sometimes think she can’t surprise me any more with her stupidity, then I see things like that.
What about her excellent fertility/trying to conceive advice.... doesn't matter if your partner has low sperm motility or one of your fallopian tubes is blocked "have sex twice a day if you can" - Dr Re13 Lam professor of reproductive medicine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What is her weight? I missed that. I am surprised she has shown her weight given how she tries to pretend she is a size 10. I am actually a size 10 and weigh just under 10 stone so it will be interesting to see how much she weighs!
11st 3 lb in one slide then 11st 4lb in the next....she'll have lopped a bit off that as well, so probably somewhere around 12st if were being honest

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I sit at around 10 stone 6 and wear a size 12, there’s no way I could ever squeeze into anything size 10😳 Currently 16 weeks pregnant and she still weighs more than I do, I’m not buying this “could’ve got a 10” bullshit what so ever

Reactions: 9
11st 3 lb in one slide then 11st 4lb in the next....she'll have lopped a bit off that as well, so probably somewhere around 12st if were being honest
Now she has shown her weight, she cant possibly continue with her narrative of being a size 10. I know she is thick as duck, but her followers wont all be as thick as she is.
The thing is, no one gives a tit what size she is, its the constant bullshit everyone is fed up of.
She is so painful and unbelievably stupid. I wonder what actually goes on inside her head!!

Reactions: 11
Just realised, for the majority of people in the world who dont know who our posh spice of the dehhhhlllss is...the "suhhh gorgeous private pleeehhhhtts" will just make her boss witch rangey look like its a year more geriatric than it already is.....LOLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can't believe the personalised plates thing. A gift showing her maiden name from the man she'll never marry, for a car she never drives. TRAGIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Those feet belong to Ashlie Sugarrushed, another boss babe who couldn’t lie in bed straight. She’s a 45 year old giant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Beggys just nicely followed this ladies account. What you betting she starts doing her hair like that 😂😂
Dionne, someone who's actually suh suh curvehhhh and not just built like a brick tit house like re13

Re13's reverse body dysmorphia will have her thinking they're body doubles though so there's a good chance she'll start copying her let's be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beggys just nicely followed this ladies account. What you betting she starts doing her hair like that 😂😂
Oh it’s a cert ! And buys the same outfit she has. She’s a bleeping stalker, pathetic arse licking wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.