Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we surprised someone with taste buds as beige as her skin doesn't like sushi? No.
Literally how can you not like sushi. Sushi and a glass on wine on the weekend is the ultimate 👌🏼 Proper sushi though, not a little lunch time selection from tescos or wherever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Literally how can you not like sushi. Sushi and a glass on wine on the weekend is the ultimate 👌🏼 Proper sushi though, not a little lunch time selection from tescos or wherever.
Personally I can’t stand the stuff, but I really don’t like fish anyway. The fact she has managed to reach the age of 28 and not know that sushi is fish is astounding. I bet the conversations had in that house are mind numbingly puerile. No wonder poor Alfeeeehhhh-with-the-baby-rucksack thinks a chicken dog is a thing if she thinks a monkey is a bleeping gorilla. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think In order to enjoy sushi you have to have been raised on more than freezer tapas (chicken nuggets/chips/waffles/fish fingers) and actually have been introduced to ‘exotic’ food from an early age. Given this munter eats at an all you can eat Chinese at her 3 star all inclusive hotel in Tenerife I’m not surprised that the sushi was alien like to her. Don’t even get me started on her not knowing what the seaweed was or the sticky rice that looks like, wait for it…. bleeping RICE.

Rebecca, I dare you to order a paella and some sangria when you touch down in chavvy tenners.
The Paella will probably be too ‘fisheh’ for you (you’ll be right at home there) and the sangria may have more fruit in it than you’re used to but it might do those gallbladders the world of good. Maybe spoon feed your kids it whilst they’re strapped into the double buggy being distracted by an iPad.

Reactions: 17
I might have missed this already- but- she’s eventually put her private plate on her car. 2014 plate…. Bad boss Beggy with 6 year old car like most of us common folk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been much quieter today. Not so cocky now obviously since that account got shut down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't she say she wanted recommendations for some supah cute personalised bags from a little cute business cos ah love supporting small businesses 🙄🙄🙄

Also that bag is clearly a monkey, not a gorilla. It even sys it in the name. But beggys too thick to realise they're different things obviously. I thought Woodehs fave was bulls 😂😂😂
She’s an utter moron. This is the bag she bought Alfie. WHO IS 8.
78B22316-98A4-44BD-8B9C-6690BA1223B4.jpeg
704A4ED4-71DC-4E84-9581-F2BCB185FA22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She just doesn’t put any thought, care or consideration into what she provides for her kids. Yet will clearly do all that for herself.

Reactions: 12
Does Alfie not take a bag to school that he can use? He is year 3, this is the age where it’s cool to have the “in” bag etc so why doesn’t he use his school bag!!

Reactions: 14
Does Alfie not take a bag to school that he can use? He is year 3, this is the age where it’s cool to have the “in” bag etc so why doesn’t he use his school bag!!
The poor kid probably goes to school with his things in a freezer bag

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why isn't she at smiggle or hype? That's what all the kids are into! Why doesn't she have a bloody clue. So out of touch. Yeah, they're expensive but she's a boss babe so? 🤔

Reactions: 21
This is the write up on the kidly website. It states that it was designed for 0-5 year olds! 😳 she's purchasing her 8yr old items for toddlers. Does she want the boy to be a figure of ridicule? I'm not saying he needs branded items, but bloody hell stop treating him like a baby!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What are these bags for? My 6 year old has a nike bag that he uses for school and doubles up for anything else he might need a bag for... I’d never dream of having him walk around with a baby bag like that 😬

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but how the duck does she get everything so wrong!!!!!
How does she not even know what her son would like or what is age appropriate!?!

She needs to get of the Internet ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.