Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dick. We all know she reads here & she definitely would have caught up with this thread when the kittens were announced, so she would have read lots of people saying the kittens shouldn’t be handled, yet she carries on letting the boys do it. I really think it’s a ‘duck it, I’ll do what I want’ attitude with her. Same with the boys clothes, safety etc, she would rather be a selfish prick & be stubborn about it, than sit back & think ‘oh maybe I should take note of some of this’.
She would much rather give us the middle finger than do the right thing, she's too immature to actually take any of it on board.

Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh how she shows off her house like it’s some kind of show home 😂 it’s not beggy it’s a run down old farmhouse that needs completely renovating not just painting it magnolia & adding some b&m tat. As for her letting the kids keep touching the kittens she’s a moron & a disgrace. I literally hate the chavvy ugly witch!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Not sticking up for her but I work with animals and as long as mummy cat is ok with it- it’s fine to touch and handle the kittens- it’s a myth that the mum will reject them after

Reactions: 6
What a bleep, she'd rather use those kittens for content than do the right thing and leave them be. Chick's are barely mentioned either, everything's a novelty for her and it wears off pretty fast. She's got serious issues.

Makes me laugh how she shows off her house like it’s some kind of show home 😂 it’s not beggy it’s a run down old farmhouse that needs completely renovating not just painting it magnolia & adding some b&m tat. As for her letting the kids keep touching the kittens she’s a moron & a disgrace. I literally hate the chavvy ugly witch!
Oh snap I really despise her more each day. As it is her house looks dark and depressing to me. I wouldn't stay there if you paid me. It looks cold and I image it'd be crawling with creepy crawlies. I wonder does she regularly treat that cat for fleas? If not she along with those kittens will be crawling 😬

Reactions: 7
Not sticking up for her but I work with animals and as long as mummy cat is ok with it- it’s fine to touch and handle the kittens- it’s a myth that the mum will reject them after
My daughter is a vet nurse and she confirmed this too. Worst mum may do is move the kittens to a safe place if they keep been disturbed. She definitely should be leaving them alone out of respect tho so mum doesnt have to feel worried or stressed. She must keep moving that box nest thing she's made as it's on the living room floor infront of the fire and it's not practical to have it there what with kids and the dogs around. It should be in a warm, quite, traffic free area. But she's too stupid to know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The model looks a million times better than she does. The model looks classy and Rebecca looks like a massive old hag in it.
I detect the racism in your story Rebecca, you’ve been around Steve for too long.
She thinks it looks better on her than on a model 🤣🤣 oh wow. I always knew she was deluded. But this is a whole new level. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep banging on about that cat being a good mother?? It’s bleeping instinct beggy you twit, shame you don’t do it for your own kids. You need tips from a cat!! 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she keep banging on about that cat being a good mother?? It’s bleeping instinct beggy you twit, shame you don’t do it for your own kids. You need tips from a cat!! 🤡🤡
That's why she is so amazed. The cat has the instinct to nurture and protect her babies. Becky has never seen this sort of caring nature before. Either from herself or her mother and is absolutely amazed that the cat wants to look after her babies and not just prance around looking after herself.

Reactions: 13
Does this boss babe have a thread? Seen her spoke about on here before. I’m sorry but I’ve never had to beg or plead to take time off work to take my little girl to an appointment 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this boss babe have a thread? Seen her spoke about on here before. I’m sorry but I’ve never had to beg or plead to take time off work to take my little girl to an appointment 🙈
View attachment 784657
My daughter had a little accident a few weeks ago while I was at work. All I said to my boss was my daughter had an accident and needs to go to A&e. My boss was like go with her dont worry about clocking out just go. So please boss babe please tell me at what point was I begging? Such a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My daughter had a little accident a few weeks ago while I was at work. All I said to my boss was my daughter had an accident and needs to go to A&e. My boss was like go with her dont worry about clocking out just go. So please boss babe please tell me at what point was I begging? Such a twit
Decent employers will look after their employees, also being a decent dependable employee will help. I've seen so many people moan about their bosses, but fail to mention their own poor time keeping and poor attitude at work. It's give and take

Reactions: 18
Bet she has to beg and plead though when she's at her part time teaching job that she just does for fun cos she earns many many thousands of pounds from the glooomehhh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.