Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boots on her latest story look like they are so tight and cutting the circulation off

Reactions: 10
This is the write up on the kidly website. It states that it was designed for 0-5 year olds! 😳 she's purchasing her 8yr old items for toddlers. Does she want the boy to be a figure of ridicule? I'm not saying he needs branded items, but bloody hell stop treating him like a baby!
There's no way my 8 year old would let me choose a bag for her. She would always pick her own. She would be mortified if I got her a toddler bag with a baby design on. Even my 4 year old picked his own Spiderman backpack. Only a cheap supermarket one but he picked the one he wanted.

Reactions: 14
This is the write up on the kidly website. It states that it was designed for 0-5 year olds! 😳 she's purchasing her 8yr old items for toddlers. Does she want the boy to be a figure of ridicule? I'm not saying he needs branded items, but bloody hell stop treating him like a baby!
At 8 my now 11 year old had a hype bag, I’ve just looked back at the back to school photo to check, he had Adidas the last two years and now has Nike at year 7. He’s been going on his scooter to school since he was 8 (with me of course in primary). His own choices.
Let the boy grow up Rebecca, you’re doing nothing but setting him up to be picked on. He has no place being bought things from kiddly. He isn’t a baby anymore, let him have the chance to actually grow up a little and he might surprise you.

My son’s biggest thing now is playing out with his mates after homework, they will resent you for the way you molly koddle them and they have no after school social life, when Alfie should be having fun with his mates at 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At 8 my now 11 year old had a hype bag, I’ve just looked back at the back to school photo to check, he had Adidas the last two years and now has Nike at year 7. He’s been going on his scooter to school since he was 8 (with me of course in primary). His own choices.
Let the boy grow up Rebecca, you’re doing nothing but setting him up to be picked on. He has no place being bought things from kiddly. He isn’t a baby anymore, let him have the chance to actually grow up a little and he might surprise you.

My son’s biggest thing now is playing out with his mates after homework, they will resent you for the way you molly koddle them and they have no after school social life, when Alfie should be having fun with his mates at 8.
Totally agree with all of this my sons only 4 just started school and he loves playing out on our road with all the ‘big boys’ can’t even imagine what Alfie is missing out on!!

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but how the duck does she get everything so wrong!!!!!
How does she not even know what her son would like or what is age appropriate!?!

She needs to get of the Internet ffs.
Get off the internet, y’know. You’ve made my Saturday with that comment 👏🏻 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally our job in life as parents is to raise them to be successful adults (not necessarily academically, I have a SEN child too) but be able to adult in life, where possible. Not stunt their growth for your own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not been on for a while as work had been crazy busy (actual work RE13) and I couldn’t keep up with the threads.

Just “bobbing on” because she made a point of how she couldn’t eat the “yummeh” cakes yesterday, but is off out for afternoon tea today, which, unless I am mistaken, will consist of cake, scones, cream and jam. Will she just be eating the garnish or asking for the vegan/dairy free option cause it is more “healtheh”?! Who is “Mama” going with do we think? Side note; women calling themselves “Mama” in this kind of context gives me the ick! Another note; thought she might wear her Chanel earrings and take her Burberry bag (wallet), surely they are perfect for this kind of outing?

Also, that long gilet monstrosity she posted yesterday deffo doesn’t do up.

Finally, what is with this griege/cream autumn colour palette?! Not a fan. Give me rust, mustard, emerald shades any day!

Okay, I am done. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re the bag thing, my son is 8 and his school are strict on bags. Until they’re in year 6 they have to use the school book bag thing. BUT he always has had a back pack for things like going away or staying with family. His bag has always reflected his interests. He had peppa pig when he was little, paw patrol when he was a bit older and then spiderman when he was a bit older still and now he has one with the football team he supports on. Never anything overly expensive but always something age appropriate and that he likes. It’s not hard Becky. All you have to do is actually take note of what your children are into. It’s not like she has loads of kids and can’t keep up with all their changing interests! She has 2. I have 2. Really really not hard.

Reactions: 18
After these comments, she’ll probably produce a playdate out of nowhere and one of Alfie’s imaginary schoolmates will have been over….

• Haha
Reactions: 16

When my son was 8 it was all about Smiggle, then Hype. The bag she has chosen Alfie is the kind of thing I would have associate with pre-school. However, even at 3/4, my son chose his own bags (often Disney related, and we also went through a Sonic phase). Never this type of pattern. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I found it funny how she linked Air Force for her self yesterday but buys her kids the cheap knock offs which are 3 sizes too big, i just couldn’t, the embarrassment. I’ve been shopping for a new work wear wardrobe this week and the stuff I’ve picked up for the kids, leggings, jumpers, shackets, chelsea boots, real Air Force!! Even though I need things I just couldn’t not pick things up for them too, I love doing it. Those kids are an after thought to her, simple as. She doesn’t know the trends because she doesn’t go anywhere or converse (not the shoes Rebecca) with anyone in real life, she probably sits in the car while Steve takes alfeh into school so she has no idea what the kids are wearing or in to. And if her fashion sense is anything to go by, those kids don’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 19
You’d think as well, since she’s so well travelled that they’d have an array of stuff they could use.

The amount of time and money she clearly spends online buying stuff for herself you’d think she’d be able to do the same for Alfie. Put some proper thought into what is best for her child. As that’s our job! To do the best for our individual child and their needs. Give them choices and cater to their interests. That teeny bag she bought was £35. You’d get a bag and some bits and bobs from Smiggle for that. My 4 year old has a £13 Frozen bag from Amazon that she bloody loves. It’s not about the money, it’s about the thought behind it. Which clearly doesn’t happens for those kids 😞

Reactions: 13
In this case I feel a tad sorry for Bogtrotter (who am I, someone slap me plz) as I checked the price of them kidly bags and they're probably a tad more expensive than smiggle or hype or even a sports brand like Nike or Puma so it seems like FOR ONCE she hasn't just spent the bare minimum but nonetheless doesn't have a clue.....

She must be just so tied up in what fast fashion she can buy next to copy another influencer and how she'll look prancing around for the grandads in her thong by the pool in tenerife that the boys, or their interests, or whats appropriate for them doesnt even enter her head she just goes on the first website she finds and picks whatever supah cute little bag she comes across.

Same story with Woody's duvet I don't think the different togs are something she understands she just thought that she was being this ehmeezin ehmeezin mummeh by getting him a new duvet regardless of its thickness and the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You’d think as well, since she’s so well travelled that they’d have an array of stuff they could use.

The amount of time and money she clearly spends online buying stuff for herself you’d think she’d be able to do the same for Alfie. Put some proper thought into what is best for her child. As that’s our job! To do the best for our individual child and their needs. Give them choices and cater to their interests. That teeny bag she bought was £35. You’d get a bag and some bits and bobs from Smiggle for that. My 4 year old has a £13 Frozen bag from Amazon that she bloody loves. It’s not about the money, it’s about the thought behind it. Which clearly doesn’t happens for those kids 😞
Yea I’ve just had a look on there and alfehs bag was £35 and woodehs was £34 all the others are over £40 so she’s gone for the cheapest. Even so I don’t see this cheap bint spending £30 plus on a back pack each for those kids without some kind of motive behind it, I reckon she’s bought from kidly because she’s seen on here the message they sent back about her, and she’s probably thinking if she buys from there then they may gift her more stuff and forget about her crappy behaviour. There’s nothing genuine about her at all, and we know she doesn’t like spending on her kids unless she has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That picture is deffo edited, 100%. But she's suh suh happeh with herself and suh Confident and the happiest she's evah been 🥴🥴🥴.

Also interested to know what she's gunna supposedly eat at this afternoon tea. So bleeping sick of her constantly doing things for herself but doing naff all with the kids.

Reactions: 17
In this case I feel a tad sorry for Bogtrotter (who am I, someone slap me plz) as I checked the price of them kidly bags and they're probably a tad more expensive than smiggle or hype or even a sports brand like Nike or Puma so it seems like FOR ONCE she hasn't just spent the bare minimum but nonetheless doesn't have a clue.....

She must be just so tied up in what fast fashion she can buy next to copy another influencer and how she'll look prancing around for the grandads in her thong by the pool in tenerife that the boys, or their interests, or whats appropriate for them doesnt even enter her head she just goes on the first website she finds and picks whatever supah cute little bag she comes across.

Same story with Woody's duvet I don't think the different togs are something she understands she just thought that she was being this ehmeezin ehmeezin mummeh by getting him a new duvet regardless of its thickness and the season.
I don't think she does things on purpose either she's just thick as tit and too stubborn to be educated. I doubt very much she paid full price I bet she had a discount code so that's why she chose that brand

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.