Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Answers all Tattle enquiries except showing herself wearing a size 12 with the tag. I think we can all safely say she has been telling a few porkies in regards to her true size 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s an absolute bleep ain’t she 😂🙄

Grubby the last laughs on you love. Overweight, miserable, stuck in a dungeon pretending to be happeh 🙄

Answers all Tattle enquiries except showing herself wearing a size 12 with the tag. I think we can all safely say she has been telling a few porkies in regards to her true size 🐷🐷
And driving. We still haven’t seen this yet….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looked really slim in them though? Does she literally shrink herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just here to comment on how the surgeon gave her his personal blessing to go on holiday. OF COURSE HE DID 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He did so. Then he took out his sacred scalpel and gave her a dame hood. She will now be known as Dame Becky the biggest bullshitter on the block 😂😂 Aye, ok begs cause the NHS haven’t got surgical lists coming out their arse that they were like “of course you should go on hols. You’ve booked it, packed for it and you should definitely duck off” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s an absolute bleep ain’t she 😂🙄

Grubby the last laughs on you love. Overweight, miserable, stuck in a dungeon pretending to be happeh 🙄

And driving. We still haven’t seen this yet….. 😂
Wtf is the story with that? Is she banned, nervous, uninsured, not allowed???

Reactions: 9
He did so. Then he took out his sacred scalpel and gave her a dame hood. She will now be known as Dame Becky the biggest bullshitter on the block 😂😂 Aye, ok begs cause the NHS haven’t got surgical lists coming out their arse that they were like “of course you should go on hols. You’ve booked it, packed for it and you should definitely duck off” 🙄
The thing is, the surgeon probably doesn’t even organise his own schedule. He probably just tells his team the more urgent cases & they figure out dates etc. So there’s no way he’s going to give her any indication regarding the holiday. I bet there was never an op lined up & this is all her gearing up to ‘oh I still haven’t had a date yet’ then magically all symptoms will have disappeared, she can go on holiday & we never have to talk about it ever again. She should be a politician the amount of lies she comes out with!

Reactions: 15
What is steph’s insta? Who is she 🤣
She is a stupid cow, she put a picture of herself up a few months ago, she was sunburnt to duck. She was sat in her hot tub with her kid.
I commented saying, wow you really know how to look after your skin don't ya!
She replied saying, well my kid is not burnt, so duck you and blocked me. Very classy scumbag, very crude and a really pathetic piece of crap x

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Wtf is the story with that? Is she banned, nervous, uninsured, not allowed???
Oh it’s been a discussion for a very long time now. The most plausible reason that is awful tattlers have come up with is that Steve actually works for a car sales company or maybe even trades cars himself, so the cars they have ‘bought’ are actually all bought & insured through this business, which means she can’t get insured because she doesn’t work for them. Other theories are

insurance is too expensive (but how could that be when she earns thousands every month?) 🤣

nobody will actually insure her on the range

she has been caught drink driving & banned

she is nervous driving the range because of its size & she has already openly admitted she doesn’t like how low the Porsche is

Whatever the reason is, it says a lot about her that she’ll happily flaunt these cars on her account claiming she’s paid for them with her ‘hard earned’ cash, but can’t actually drive them. What sort of person would own a car they can’t even drive??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a stupid cow, she put a picture of herself up a few months ago, she was sunburnt to duck. She was sat in her hot tub with her kid.
I commented saying, wow you really know how to look after your skin don't ya!
She replied saying, well my kid is not burnt, so duck you and blocked me. Very classy scumbag, very crude and a really pathetic piece of crap x
She looks like that type. Like the type that would start an argument in the toilets on a night out. Zero class or clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't wait for her to arrive at the all you can eat Chinese buffet in Tenners and show us what she's picked to eat 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is, the surgeon probably doesn’t even organise his own schedule. He probably just tells his team the more urgent cases & they figure out dates etc. So there’s no way he’s going to give her any indication regarding the holiday. I bet there was never an op lined up & this is all her gearing up to ‘oh I still haven’t had a date yet’ then magically all symptoms will have disappeared, she can go on holiday & we never have to talk about it ever again. She should be a politician the amount of lies she comes out with!
It will be between the theatre manager and surgical Bookings team they will look at her the waiting list, breaches what they can do on a list I’m sure she thinks just cause she’s Rebecca lamb she will be top priority! She doesn’t realise that there’s more urgent cases

Reactions: 11
I can't wait for her to arrive at the all you can eat Chinese buffet in Tenners and show us what she's picked to eat 😅😅
Chips, egg fried rice, curry sauce. Oh and a portion of sweet and sour chicken (no veg) if she’s feeling adventurous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Chips, egg fried rice, curry sauce. Oh and a portion of sweet and sour chicken (no veg) if she’s feeling adventurous
And that's the low fat option 🤣🤣🤣

I suppose if she only eats 2 plates full instead of 3 then her special influencer kind of gallbladder disease will realise she's on holiday and let her off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I'm a bit premature but:

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb #81 Dingle the dog, mongrel from the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.