Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t love the thumb ring Rebecca, nor the S bracelet, cheap and tacky, bit like you

Let’s just film and mock the boys whilst they’re having a bit of a falling out, then post it to thousands, poor Alfie looks well fed up and defeated

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Don’t love the thumb ring Rebecca, nor the S bracelet, cheap and tacky, bit like you

Let’s just film and mock the boys whilst they’re having a bit of a falling out, then post it to thousands, poor Alfie looks well fed up and defeated
In years to come poor kids will be mortified they were plastered all over the internet 🙁

Reactions: 14
Omg supposedly all 4 of them going on holiday and she's packed the TINIEST shampoos and conditioners, bet she doesn't wash the boys hair or her own after they've been in the pool or the sea. She's also got no body wash for her or steaver 🤣.

Shouldn't those stories be labelled with AD as well, considering she has Nuskin products in there?

She's so thick, taking all that spf but then taking tanning oil and tanning butter. No wonder she looks older than her bleeping years.

Also I don't care what she says there is no way those jeans are a 12, bleeping no way. And they're stretched that tight you can practically see her flaps. Bet she can hardly bend in them without fear of tearing them. Not everything has to be like a second skin Beggy 😩😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those jeans are not a size 12!! Give it up begs. She’s really pushing this holiday isn’t she, she’s going to end up in hospital abroad, there’s no way the greedy pig will be able to eat healtheh on hoyideh 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Urgh, the covert filming and then posting the footage of her children is vile. Hateful witch.

No surgeon/doctor would even give the go ahead for you to go on holiday! Bullshit.

The packed case is bonkers! So they're supposedly going early October and will be taking Alfie out of school then. Hope she's saved twice for the fine!

Reactions: 19
Omg supposedly all 4 of them going on holiday and she's packed the TINIEST shampoos and conditioners, bet she doesn't wash the boys hair or her own after they've been in the pool or the sea. She's also got no body wash for her or steaver 🤣.

Shouldn't those stories be labelled with AD as well, considering she has Nuskin products in there?

She's so thick, taking all that spf but then taking tanning oil and tanning butter. No wonder she looks older than her bleeping years.

Also I don't care what she says there is no way those jeans are a 12, bleeping no way. And they're stretched that tight you can practically see her flaps. Bet she can hardly bend in them without fear of tearing them. Not everything has to be like a second skin Beggy 😩😩
The jeans are so tight it looks like she's painted them on!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly cannot believe she’s ok with taking Alfie out of school for a holiday. These kids have missed so much already especially Alfie who is always being taken out for holidays. How does she get away with it. Beggy don’t you feel guilty hunnipot!!?!?!?!?!?!
if you actually earned £5k a month then it wouldn’t mean much to you going during school holidays would it.
oh and please stop talking on your stories, your voice is actually starting to piss me off!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m kind of over summer now and ready for autumn (I’m in Scotland so the kids went back to school 2 weeks ago), don’t shoot me but I love autumn content, give me all the pumpkin spices lattes, cosy clothes, autumn walks and candles, it’s the one time I am a basic insta wannabe 😂 Rebecca is going to be trying to flog her summer content whilst everyone is pumpkin picking and watching cosy hauls 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they are a primark size 12 that makes her a size 6, doesn’t it? What a load of tit. I believe someone said earlier about buying two sizes, showing the smaller one and then taking it back - this is clearly what’s happening here. Just as well the trousers have the ankle split - she needs it with her cankles! 😂
Anyway - off to enjoy my PAID DAY OFF because it’s bank holiday and I don’t have to work today!

Reactions: 17

Alfie looks quite dopey bet the poor lad has no zest for life it’s almost as if he is resigned to his tit life because he knows the pair of cretins who are his parents will not make it better for him

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Alfie looks quite dopey bet the poor lad has no zest for life it’s almost as if he is resigned to his tit life because he knows the pair of cretins who are his parents will not make it better for him
He looks like he’s given up doesn’t he 😢 it’s bank holiday Monday, those boys should be running around their garden, making dens, bloody bouncing off the walls!

And why are Woody’s pyjama bottoms hanging off his bottom like that? They look filthy, like he’s been wearing them for days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She's deffo flogging that camera cos she's skint. Also "this camera retails at £700 but I will be selling it cheaper cos I've had it 3 years"

You can buy a Canon M50 brand new right now from argos for £540.

Begga R u otay hunipot?????
Definitely skint! She’s been saying for months she can’t wait to get back on to YouTube, but now she’s selling her proper camera.

What’s up Beggy? Didn’t make the sales this month did you? That’s strange, I thought you earned thousands every month, so why would you need to raise money by selling a 3 year old camera? Surely your bank balance is bursting!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m kind of over summer now and ready for autumn (I’m in Scotland so the kids went back to school 2 weeks ago), don’t shoot me but I love autumn content, give me all the pumpkin spices lattes, cosy clothes, autumn walks and candles, it’s the one time I am a basic insta wannabe 😂 Rebecca is going to be trying to flog her summer content whilst everyone is pumpkin picking and watching cosy hauls 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm with you!
Even when she tries to pretend she's into Autumn, all she does is post beige outfits. Where's the orange, red, yellow, purple?

Reactions: 17
Who said that the children never have coloured pencils etc the other day?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hi Beggy, glad to see you’re answering more tattle questions today
She plants them here saying this keeps them entertained while she works, then proceeds to show stories of her fannying about upstairs!! Is she for real! She actually believes she’s working the knob. Keep telling yourself that hunnipot. You’re a bloody fantasist

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she takes out travel insurance or just hopes for the best? Can't imagine her wanting to part with any more money than she feels she really HAS to!

Also, those poor boys having their lives splashed on the internet constantly. We've just been on holiday and I am quite an avid photo taker, but my youngest doesn't like pictures. Quite often he said no when I asked if I could take a photo which I accepted. How can we expect these kids to respect other people's boundaries if we don't respect theirs?

And the camera... I bought a brand new Go Pro about 2 years ago, cost me a bloody fortune and I've used it about twice. I could get a few hundred for it if I sold it and I am by no means well off but I just can't be arsed... Maybe nearer Christmas when I'm more desperate for funds I'll think about letting it go!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.