Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[emoji23][emoji23]They’ve had it for a while, I think I commented on it a few threads ago. I honestly think she believes she cooks everything from scratch. Shoving a tin of apples in a dish and covering it with bought crumble mix, microwaving a piece of processed ham in wrap, shoving a jar of sugar filled curry sauce on some battery raised chicken and microwaving the rice and advertising frozen fish sticks that are ready in fifteen minutes and ‘yummy’ with microwaved rice and corn on the cob doesn’t scream “we eat real food” to me. (Don’t even get me started on the spam monstrosity!! [emoji1785])
I know, from experience, that eating ‘real’ home cooked meals using decent ingredients is a privilege that not everyone can afford but I would hazard a guess that they can afford it. And she loves to give off the impression they do eat like that, and then proves herself wrong every single day with the revolting looking, unhealthy and lazy meals she produces and shares!
She surely at the very least could afford chopped tomatoes and some spices from Aldi for slow cooker curreh rather than a sharwoods jar 😂

Yeah she’s deleted it. 🙄

She said something like I’m happy as a pig in tit. I’m a good person. I’d do anything for anyone. So I will do what I want and say what I want.
She'll do anything for anyone?!

OK beck except for allowing someone to have an opinion that's different to your own..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also said in the ‘what I eat in a day’ video that she never has fizzy drinks and prefers water yet when Steve previously showed their fridge it was stacked with Coke cans. I doubt Steve could’ve had them all to himself. She thinks by lying constantly she’s creating this ‘healthy’ image; when in fact nobody cares what she eats. I didn’t lose sleep last night wondering about what’s for breakfast in the Hobson house.

Reactions: 8
Look at her ‘pal’ Mrs Meldrum. She does and says as she wants and look at her now? Good luck with that attitude hun, Steve will be back working by next year and your work will dry up. Just as racism wasn’t okay, neither is animal abuse. But you do you girl, it’ll come back and bite you and I won’t feel an ounce of sympathy for you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So primark haul is coming. I’m predicting a babe station pic coming too soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just begging to be Lucy’s friend.
Oh and that’s not what Alfie & woody are like as you just strap them in the buggy all day on holiday?
1D0AAF96-58CE-4711-B453-B18188F31CFC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She is so desperate for Instagram friends when she could make some IRL friends if she really tried.

- take Woody to a variety of groups during the day.
- get involved in school. PTA, fundraising, events
- get involved in local community. Volunteering?
- join a gym, do group training
- enrol on a college course. Photography?

She could even use it all as content. She could discuss how having children affects friendships /relationships and how it can often leave us feeling lonely and isolated from adult interaction (I’m sure that would resonate with a lot of parents) and then she could show what she’s doing to get back out there and make new connections.

I just feel like she does not challenge herself. She lead a sheltered existence of staying at home. Never really being around anyone but Steve and the kids. It’s weird and I think she seriously needs to spread her wings a little.

Reactions: 8
She is so desperate for Instagram friends when she could make some IRL friends if she really tried.

- take Woody to a variety of groups during the day.
- get involved in school. PTA, fundraising, events
- get involved in local community. Volunteering?
- join a gym, do group training
- enrol on a college course. Photography?

She could even use it all as content. She could discuss how having children affects friendships /relationships and how it can often leave us feeling lonely and isolated from adult interaction (I’m sure that would resonate with a lot of parents) and then she could show what she’s doing to get back out there and make new connections.

I just feel like she does not challenge herself. She lead a sheltered existence of staying at home. Never really being around anyone but Steve and the kids. It’s weird and I think she seriously needs to spread her wings a little.
Ohh but they would just be plebs not worthy of being friends with Elleh lamb influencer Queen of t'dales 😂🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at the dress Lucy has on in the Thomas land post. It’s the EXACT same one Reb bought from top shop yesterday 😂View attachment 28290
OMG. It’s the way she was all “so I don’t ever buy from topshop because it’s overpriced but I saw this in store and couldn’t resist because I think the print is just super super gorgeous”. Why not just say she saw it on LJC and liked it? Why has she got to make a big story up about how it just caught her eye etc? Why was she even in topshop if she doesn’t buy from there? 🙄 Saddo.

She’ll have the dress on today to sit in the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought she must be jumping on some kind of bandwagon because why else would a mother do a post saying I put myself first ?
I get lots of words of wisdom from my lovely Nan on the regular and when I feel/look rough she always tells me to remember that when you have children "you stop being the picture and start being the frame" it would probably go straight over Rebecca's head though judging by that last post 🤦
Can you come back with more quotes from your nan, I love that one! It’s exactly the type of thing Reb needs to be told too but your right, she wouldn’t take heed from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I seen the dress and thought I’m sure that’s something LJC would wear! Also that body shop foundation is the one LJC raves about too! Stop Reb your never going to be her 😩

Reactions: 13
She’s gone very quiet today. Must be all the hard work she does daily OR maybe RSPCA have paid her a visit 👀 I bloody hope they have!

Reactions: 4
She’s quiet today which means we will be expecting a ‘RAW AND REAL DAY IN THE LIFE’ vlog next week of her busy Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen one like for the Thomas post she did, maybe because she was there to? Couldn’t see much else but didn’t go too far back, more just recent posts. Never noticed any comments though. I stopped looking as don’t follow her anymore and the posts were annoying to scroll though 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.