Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people reporting her to the RSPCA regarding woody jumping on the dogs back.. stays quiet deletes story... now uploads picture of the kids and dogs stood together. So predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yea you know shits going down when her stories are saying the the sun shining down so bright on us, the kids do a staged carefully patting the dogs photo shoot and pharrels Happy is playing in the background🤦
So false does this everytime with her stories as though people can't see through it horrible woman !!

Reactions: 6
Basically it is a F**k You Tattle, I’m happy show!

Except it’s so obvious he is fuming, you can see it in her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Steve is more hands on with those kids and in that house more than she’ll ever be. She is selfish and only thinks of herself. She’s a bad mother in my eyes.

Reactions: 8
Is it sad I’m really excited for food shopping tomorrow I’m so excited to go to Aldi tomorrow I’m just really excited I love going food shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's excited for Aldi because that's all she ever does. I'd go out of my mind being stuck in the houses as much as she is.

Reactions: 7
How about instead of buying herself flowers she buys the boys some clothes that fit them

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she just sing in her kitchen to herself. I don’t get the thought process of oh I’m going to mime badly and look like a head to my 36k followers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think that food shop story was aimed at us to be honest. She’s such a dick 🤣 I used to think she was really pretty despite being an utter toilet on social media but actually her personality makes her so unattractive, her face has got “smug cow” splashed across it constantly but I’m not really sure what she’s got to be so smug about? What a sad little life she leads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hence why I think she’s a bad mum. She neglects those children.
I'm sure there's some 19 year olds somewhere who are ready and mature enough to be parents but that wasn't Elleh....

Really didn't help matters that she started living with a much older man and cut herself off from normal teenage life, she's trying to relive it now and as a result the boys - especially woody - get treated as an afterthought 😥

Reactions: 5
I'm sure there's some 19 year olds somewhere who are ready and mature enough to be parents but that wasn't Elleh....

Really didn't help matters that she started living with a much older man and cut herself off from normal teenage life, she's trying to relive it now and as a result the boys - especially woody - get treated as an afterthought 😥
I find it odd a man in his late 20’s and a 19 year old planned a child

Reactions: 6
There’s a similar age gap between my husband and I. I was 20 when I fell pregnant with our first. He wasn’t planned, but wasn’t prevented either. However, at age 14+, I was basically raising my younger sisters taking them to school, collecting them, cooking dinner, and doing my own schoolwork - so I’ve always been quite mature for my age. Most my friends were my husband’s but I’ve made new friends the last 10 years since my kids started school. (We’ve been together 18yr).

Reactions: 4
She probably planned the pregnancy, it was one way to keep hold of Steve, after all, he already had a girlfriend when he met her. They've discussed it in a video, he even said she borderline 'stalked him'. When she met him she probably saw the kind of lifestyle she could have with him, he already owned his house, drove fancy cars

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s a similar age gap between my husband and I. I was 20 when I fell pregnant with our first. He wasn’t planned, but wasn’t prevented either. However, at age 14+, I was basically raising my younger sisters taking them to school, collecting them, cooking dinner, and doing my own schoolwork - so I’ve always been quite mature for my age. Most my friends were my husband’s but I’ve made new friends the last 10 years since my kids started school. (We’ve been together 18yr).
I was only 22 when I had my little one. However I myself have always been quite mature and as you’ve just said you were too. But I’ve scrolled right back to before she was pregnant with Alfie and she 100% wasn’t ready to have children, to be honest I don’t even think she is now. I know Steve is thick as a pig in tit but most men wouldn’t be that daft to have a baby with a very immature 19 year old unless they were desperate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I wonder in ten years time when she's only in her mid 30's and her eldest is 15 years old doing his own thing might have a gf etc what she'll actualy be doing with herself cuz it comes across like her world revolves around Alfie and shopping 🤔.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.