Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t make out what it says on 2ss shirt. Surely it doesn’t say ‘Moron’ does it? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see they have a print in the kitchen now

It says 'eat real food'

Is that some sort of funny sarcasm? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A primark haul AGAIN... She is such a dullard. Seriously she’s a vlogger/instamum/channel mum ambassador and all she has to offer up is boring days in the life where they do next
To nothing and primark hauls 💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 8
It’s in the shadeeee...Kobe orCHID. It’s pronouced orKID you pleb!
Starting the think she does it on purpose..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂so we were spot on about the primark haul then. You know your contents tit when everyone can predict your next move 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Influencers” need to start setting an example and get the basics right. Like car seat safety. How old is the youngest? Encouraging people to rear face up to 4 y/o would be a good start.

Reactions: 6
oh she winds me right up! Any excuse to post a picture of herself in full makeup posing. I honestly don’t think there’s anyone I’ve come across that loves themselves more than she does! Self care? Surely her life is one big self care session!?

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been on for a while but when I saw woody jumping on oscars back the other day I couldn’t believe it and haven’t forgotten it. I don’t care what breed whatever you have you do not let kids treat dogs like that. Them dogs are normally shut outside aren’t they? In the old house they only came in when Steve did, so when they do come in they have woody bouncing on them. Lola is elderly and that could cause her damage and I bet her patience isn’t as good as oscars. Silly SILLY parents who say my dog wouldn’t hurt a fly and then horror stories of them snapping. So stupid of her for even letting woody do this but even worse to film it and upload it!

Reactions: 12
Self care is another Instagram trend/bandwagon they all love to jump on 🤦🏼‍♀️

She should stop putting herself on the top of her ‘to-do list’ and start putting her kids there, I feel petty and picky but the car seat situation gets on my nerves, Alfie’s seat belt not being in the correct position and Woody’s harness being so twisted, and as someone said before he’s so little he should really be rear facing still.

Reactions: 6
She’s posted a “I’ll do what I want and say what I want” story just now. Probably drunk on her Malibu.

Ok Rebecca, continue then. The criticism won’t stop though. The ONLY way this thread will die down is if you start making better choices and owning up to some of your errors.

You forget that most people here, once liked you. They chose to follow you and were invested enough in you to notice your behaviours and want to discuss them in a space where opinions and discussion is welcomed.

You will get absolutely nowhere in life if you continue with the passive aggressive, defiant - “I don’t give a tit” attitude. Not taking anything anyone says on board, calling anyone who dares to disagree with you a troll, blocking, deleting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see they have a print in the kitchen now

It says 'eat real food'

Is that some sort of funny sarcasm? [emoji2368]
[emoji23][emoji23]They’ve had it for a while, I think I commented on it a few threads ago. I honestly think she believes she cooks everything from scratch. Shoving a tin of apples in a dish and covering it with bought crumble mix, microwaving a piece of processed ham in wrap, shoving a jar of sugar filled curry sauce on some battery raised chicken and microwaving the rice and advertising frozen fish sticks that are ready in fifteen minutes and ‘yummy’ with microwaved rice and corn on the cob doesn’t scream “we eat real food” to me. (Don’t even get me started on the spam monstrosity!! [emoji1785])
I know, from experience, that eating ‘real’ home cooked meals using decent ingredients is a privilege that not everyone can afford but I would hazard a guess that they can afford it. And she loves to give off the impression they do eat like that, and then proves herself wrong every single day with the revolting looking, unhealthy and lazy meals she produces and shares!

Reactions: 7
She’s posted a “I’ll do what I want and say what I want” story just now. Probably drunk on her Malibu.

Ok Rebecca, continue then. The criticism won’t stop though. The ONLY way this thread will die down is if you start making better choices and owning up to some of your errors.

You forget that most people here, once liked you. They chose to follow you and were invested enough in you to notice your behaviours and want to discuss them in a space where opinions and discussion is welcomed.

You will get absolutely nowhere in life if you continue with the passive aggressive, defiant - “I don’t give a tit” attitude. Not taking anything anyone says on board, calling anyone who dares to disagree with you a troll, blocking, deleting.
Has this story disappeared? Last one I can see is the primark nail polish

Self care is another Instagram trend/bandwagon they all love to jump on 🤦🏼‍♀️

She should stop putting herself on the top of her ‘to-do list’ and start putting her kids there, I feel petty and picky but the car seat situation gets on my nerves, Alfie’s seat belt not being in the correct position and Woody’s harness being so twisted, and as someone said before he’s so little he should really be rear facing still.
I thought she must be jumping on some kind of bandwagon because why else would a mother do a post saying I put myself first ?
I get lots of words of wisdom from my lovely Nan on the regular and when I feel/look rough she always tells me to remember that when you have children "you stop being the picture and start being the frame" it would probably go straight over Rebecca's head though judging by that last post 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has this story disappeared? Last one I can see is the primark nail polish
Yeah she’s deleted it. 🙄

She said something like I’m happy as a pig in tit. I’m a good person. I’d do anything for anyone. So I will do what I want and say what I want.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.