Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if on a Sunday evening all your looking forward to is food shopping, you need to take a step back and think to yourself.... what am I doing with my life? Could there be more to life than my Aldi shop? Get a real job, make some friends, send the little one to nursery so he can have some fun and stop being selfish keeping him locked in that dungeon all day long. He must be so bored that poor kid! At least the other one gets to leave the house and go to school! My wheelie bin goes out more than that family 😂

Reactions: 22
I find it odd a man in his late 20’s and a 19 year old planned a child
I've always thought the same too. I find it weird what normal 27 year old grown man when they met would be interested in a teenager. but Steve is not a normal grown man and I guess women of his own age wouldn't of been interested in him

Reactions: 5
I had my eldest when I had just turned 20 and I raised her by myself and didn’t have the lifestyle of a 20 year old. I made sure I wasn’t seen a stereotypical young mum. Anyway my children are a lot older now (18+11) and I’m considering going back and studying for my degree and to build a career. She does seem lost and I do know how that feels but there are things you can do to help yourself like home study, toddler groups, being involved in the community. You don’t need to point a camera in children’s faces or dance half naked.

Reactions: 3
I just find it odd how they decided to TRY for a baby when she was only 19 years old.

Don’t get me wrong - there’s nothing wrong with being a 19 year old mum. (My Mum was 18 when she had my sister, my sister was then 17 when she had my niece).

But, it’s the PLANNED part I struggle to understand.

Didn’t she have other goals at that age?
Didn’t she want to live carefree with her friends for a while?
Did she not want to travel?
Did she not want to study?
Have a career?

I know these are all things you can do after you have children but almost all 19 year olds would focus on those types of goals before deciding to become a Mum??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just find it odd how they decided to TRY for a baby when she was only 19 years old.

Don’t get me wrong - there’s nothing wrong with being a 19 year old mum. (My Mum was 18 when she had my sister, my sister was then 17 when she had my niece).

Have a career?

I know these are all things you can do after you have children but almost all 19 year olds would focus on those types of goals before deciding to become a Mum??
They definitely didn’t plan a baby, but ofcourse she wouldn’t admit that.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s on begging for more likes on her latest post😂🙄 She must be livid she didn’t get over 1000 likes, I’ve noticed her likes going down. It’s got duck all to do with instagrams algorithm, people are just beginning to see through her bullshit now

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed she’s not been wearing her braces hardly ever!! I work in dentistry and people pay anywhere between £2000 & £6000 for clear aligner braces (usually Invisalign) and you HAVE to wear them for 22-24 hours per day for it to work. So annoying that she gets gifted this sort of thing and completely takes it for granted. So many people work hard to pay for that, and spend their savings on it. She really doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed she’s not been wearing her braces hardly ever!! I work in dentistry and people pay anywhere between £2000 & £6000 for clear aligner braces (usually Invisalign) and you HAVE to wear them for 22-24 hours per day for it to work. So annoying that she gets gifted this sort of thing and completely takes it for granted. So many people work hard to pay for that, and spend their savings on it. She really doesn’t have a clue.
Yep I have Invisalign and then cost me £4000. I take them out to eat, brush then straight back in. 22 hrs a day. She deffo doesn’t wear them anywhere near enough, her teeth haven’t even changed. Boils my blood!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I asked once when she put a Q & A box up and surprise surprise - no answer, though It’s been mentioned recently in this thread that she works on a market
By MARKET she must mean SUPERMARKET coz she used to work in asda before she had Alfeh.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to get my teeth fixed but just can’t justify the cost. The fact she’s been given those and not worn them is disgusting! I’d be fuming if I was the dental company as she clearly hasn’t complied at all.

Now she’s on begging for more likes on her latest post😂🙄 She must be livid she didn’t get over 1000 likes, I’ve noticed her likes going down. It’s got duck all to do with instagrams algorithm, people are just beginning to see through her bullshit now
So many are also blocked too so less followers to like.

Have a career?

My son was planned and I was only 20 we’d been together for 4 years, both wanted kids young....so we did! Now In our 30s with 2 kids and couldn’t be happier, not everyone wants to go travelling/uni/go out every weekend etc, I was never interested in any of that x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.