Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think he will wear his “rockstar” studded belt for the wedding..?!
For sure. Under his three piece shiny grey, too tight suit. A white shirt with pearl buttons and a pink tie..no, make that a pink cravat with a pearl tie pin. Black pointy shoes.. A top hat of course! And his matching gormless expression.
Can’t bloody wait 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Nah, I give it to the end of the year and it’ll be postponed for one reason or another
I agree. I've noticed his Instagram isn't displaying the same wedding overkill. I think he will do all he can to either cancel or postpone. She's desparate to marry Steve, because right now if he left her, his financial responsibility would only be for the boys and not her, by marrying him she will probably have better financial security. If he didn't have money etc, I don't think she would have given him a second glance

Reactions: 6
For sure. Under his three piece shiny grey, too tight suit. A white shirt with pearl buttons and a pink tie..no, make that a pink cravat with a pearl tie pin. Black pointy shoes.. A top hat of course! And his matching gormless expression.
Can’t bloody wait 🙌🏻
Spot on. The boys will also be in ill fitting suits. Woody’s will be especially large for him. So that the sleeves hang down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she really wants to get married, I think she wants content and another baby. At least she can focus on something else rather than her longing need for a baby. I do feel sorry for her in that sense. I wish she would realise she is much better than him and deserves so much more than being in that relationship

Reactions: 5
I don't think she really wants to get married, I think she wants content and another baby. At least she can focus on something else rather than her longing need for a baby. I do feel sorry for her in that sense. I wish she would realise she is much better than him and deserves so much more than being in that relationship
Wants another baby yet she hardly even does anything with the two she already has 😩 reminds me of Anna sacconejoly, another mum that does eff all

Reactions: 12
Rebecca is in a summer dress and trainers but her boys are in jeans and wellies?! Surely they must be so bloody hot. Again is it not summer up in the dales?

Reactions: 10
Pregnant with a food baby 😂😂
Without being nasty because my belly can easily bloat but her belly often looks like that anyways because of the weight she’s put on, you can tell when you look at side pics of her like the ones of her in them awful pink gym leggings

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At it again this morning with the favouritism of the boys. Little woody labelled as mischievous and Alfie labelled as sweet as a button?! Does she not see what she is doing?

Reactions: 13
Again only taking the boys to a play area because it’s an AD and she’s getting paid to do it! She really is disgusting, them poor children

• Sad
Reactions: 22
In her last story , the boomerang she’s hidden the word Ad behind her name 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.