Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else want to jump in the screen and give her a shake?!? Like seriously , how can she get so many words mixed up?!

Elleh, It’s a train on you’re weddin dress not a trail! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So basically she has boring content.. so she’s thought Steve won’t let me have a baby for more likes so we’ll book our wedding and get likes that way 🙄 can’t believe she booked it a few days ago and already done a bloody Q&A about it!! She is laughable 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is DESPERATE for content ideas! Steve’s never been arsed about a wedding! She must have been seriously pushing for this! I still don’t understand where all the money to pay for this wedding will come from, they probably don’t even realise how expensive they can be😳🤦🏼‍♀️💸

Reactions: 8
Tenerife for her honeymoon😂 I’m not knocking Tenerife I go there often cause it’s cheap and always sunny but she said she wants somewhere she can explore. There’s no exploring to do. Your honeymoon is a chance to go anywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That letter she has wrote to her boys is lovely, BUT.....”everything I do is for you”?!

Including getting my nips arse and flaps out on YouTube, shoving said arse in camera enough to show what I had for breakfast and getting my bits waxed by your dad, also on YouTube! 😴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she’s been paid to write an open letter to her children. Where are these peoples boundaries?

As if she’s been paid to write an open letter to her children. Where are these peoples boundaries?
And I know it’s for a good cause and everything but it comes across invasive and contrived.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the wedding video. Anyone else get the feeling Rebs dad doesn’t like Steve ??? Just with the way she was banging on about his reaction, ‘I hope it’s good’ ??? Weird thing to say if you ask me! Also never see them/hear of them visiting her dad! I deffo get hate vibes going on

Reactions: 6
She’s so repetitive even when writing out a letter!!! I honestly think she has dyslexia - I have it myself and I’m no expert but the little mistakes she makes on the regular look to me like signs of dyslexia

Reactions: 7
‘Gratful’ 😂

God why am I so miserable, I’ve seen 3 of these adverts (I mean letters) this morning and can’t help think ‘FFS bore off’ and roll my eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Gratful’ 😂

God why am I so miserable, I’ve seen 3 of these adverts (I mean letters) this morning and can’t help think ‘FFS bore off’ and roll my eyes
It’s because they’re being paid to advertise a ‘good cause’ it doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 9
She’s so repetitive even when writing out a letter!!! I honestly think she has dyslexia - I have it myself and I’m no expert but the little mistakes she makes on the regular look to me like signs of dyslexia
Next youtube vid after Reb catches up on tattle... ‘A day in the life of living with dyslexia’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking right into the eyes of her favourite child as usual on her new post

Reactions: 3
Interesting that this woman tries to portray herself as the doting mother when she's doing something which will generate attention. Yet when her youngest was sick in the car she put him in a baby grow and continued with her day, rather than taking the poorly child home. This doting mother repeatedly leaves her 2 Yr old standing on a kitchen table to eat meals, rather than teaching him table manners she videos it for Instagram. But most importantly, if the child fell onto the stone floor, he would be seriously injured. Sorry but parenting is a 24 hr job, whether you work from home or out of the home. She does what she does because it fuels her desperation for attention, praise and validation from strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.