Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh her and mummy Wright are going to the same place! They will defo bump into eachother 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's addicted to the attention she gets when pregnant
I think so as well which is probably why the wedding has been bought forward to next year , Woody would be 4 in 2021 then if a baby was to follow the year after there would of been 5 year year age gap and a three year wait for Rebecca to have a new born baby (content) on her channel.
She's thought it through knows exactly what she's doing .

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen enough for the first 30 seconds of the Wedding Q&A

“..I think Steve is a lot more nervous than I am, now that we’ve booked it he has a kind of like ‘ohmygod’ feeling.”

Girl, 2SS does NOT want to get married. Once there is a ring on his finger he knows the Skipton sl*ts won’t give a tit about hopping into bed with him (not that I understand why they would now🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spot on. The boys will also be in ill fitting suits. Woody’s will be especially large for him. So that the sleeves hang down.
Woody will be in a play grow and his wellies, strapped to the stroller and wheeled down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why do they drag the kids food shopping at the weekend?!

They have 5 days where Alfie is at school for 6 hours, they are both home why can’t they do it then?!

There’s literally nothing worse than taking my kids shopping!

Reactions: 13
Is that seriously all the food shop? Where’s the kids snacks?

Crisps, crackers, biscuits, raisins, chocolate bars as treats?

I have two kids and always make sure I have all those in the house for mine plus yogurts and lots of fruit

Is that seriously all the food shop? Where’s the kids snacks?

Crisps, crackers, biscuits, raisins, chocolate bars as treats?

I have two kids and always make sure I have all those in the house for mine plus yogurts and lots of fruit
And lunches, that one pack of thin chicken isn’t going far!

Most people with any sense would of done a big food shop before Alfie broke up, so you can go as long as possible without doing another big one in the holidays! It’s painful, and if my other half ever joins us, it’s 10x worse! Thankfully that doesn’t happen unless we are popping in when we’ve been somewhere, cos he goes to work!! Did she do a snack haul when she went to b&m the other day?

Reactions: 5
I don't think she really wants to get married, I think she wants content and another baby. At least she can focus on something else rather than her longing need for a baby. I do feel sorry for her in that sense. I wish she would realise she is much better than him and deserves so much more than being in that relationship
I reckon she will get pregnant before end of this year and then postpone the wedding for couple years

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.