Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's gone from saying she doesnt want the wedding to be rushed and wants to enjoy the build up to it and wants to wait till 2021 to now getting married next year. Def think some part of this wedding is gifted.
Nah, I give it to the end of the year and it’ll be postponed for one reason or another

Reactions: 5
I cant believe she didn't pack a change of clothes my childs 3 years old and even now we take a little bag with spare clothes her drink and a toy she shoves in and we walk everywhere.
and at woody's age why does she dress him in baby grows to go out in they are night wear 🤦‍♀️fair enough if they are little babies but he can walk.
she baffles me 😂

shes booked the flipping wedding August next year...
Ebay wedding dress shopping now 😂
and spam for everyone at the wedding meal
Didn’t she do an EBay wedding dress YouTube video not soo long ago?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Watching her videos on 2x speed was one of my best decisions, it’s like she’s trying to hit a word count repeating absolutely EVERYTHING 😮 I can’t believe they are spending money on that wedding when her house is falling apart and the boys are playing on some old dirty carpet 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She's not telling people where the wedding venue is for privacy, but people have seen the inside of her home how many times?? Don't think for one second she is worried about privacy.

Reactions: 9
TBF I don’t think the freebies are forthcoming. I mean how many times does she have to post those manky old slippers before she gets gifted a new pair?!

Bekeh if you’re reading this, please do us all a favour and get a new pair or stick those grotty things in the washing machine on a boil wash 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's not telling people where the wedding venue is for privacy, but people have seen the inside of her home how many times?? Don't think for one second she is worried about privacy.
For privacy 😂😅 that's laughable coming from someone who let their other half wax their bits and film it for their YouTube channel 🤔🤢🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Laughing at the wedding Q&A “will you and Steve write your own vows?”... omg, imagine!

Hiii everywun, Happy wedding day to us! I realleh realleh want to marry steve because he’s soooo funneh, he’s super super handsome, he’s the best Dad to alfeh and woodeh so I realleh want to marry him because we are super super happeh and i love him sooo much and we are soooo happeh happeh happeh and that’s why I want to marry him! 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
For privacy 😂 does she think all her thousands of fans are going to gate crash the wedding of the year.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For privacy 😂😅 that's laughable coming from someone who let their other half wax their bits and film it for their YouTube channel 🤔🤢🤯
Mark my words no wedding will have been booked, if it had been we'd know the location, the date, and the colour of the carpet in the bridal suite.

Beckeh isn't fussed about privacy she basically broadcast her location and her naked 5 year old son on the tenerife vlog.. she's just hoping company's will rush to give her a #Gifted wedding if she says she's getting married soonish... and if/when they don't, the secret function room they've 'reserved' this week will flood, or be double booked or will close for refurbishments and they'll have to push it back for another year or 5 😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Laughing at the wedding Q&A “will you and Steve write your own vows?”... omg, imagine!

Hiii everywun, Happy wedding day to us! I realleh realleh want to marry steve because he’s soooo funneh, he’s super super handsome, he’s the best Dad to alfeh and woodeh so I realleh want to marry him because we are super super happeh and i love him sooo much and we are soooo happeh happeh happeh and that’s why I want to marry him! 😴😴
Read that all in her voice 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can just imagine her vows with ' i want to couple up with this person because, he is amazing and has given us so much, hes given us a roof over our heads even after i trapped him with my favourite son alfeh. He makes the most vile spam tit cheese. He does everything around the house because im such a lazy little moo, he takes the boys out so i can flash my flaps for pervy pete from poland, and yeah. Therefore the person i want to couple up with is .... My two sausage steve hehe '
Vom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does the bride 'SAY' a speech!!! 😂😂😂😂 She is so bleeping thick it is painful.
And for somebody who has wanted to get married for ages she doesn't seem to know a lot about weddings. When listing what she was going to do in what order the only thing she seemed to mention was the flowers and the photographer. The first thing she needs to do is contact a registrar not bloody book a photographer.

Reactions: 4
We might have a ‘Mini Moon’ cause that’s what everyone seems to do these days...... YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A SHEEP 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
We might have a ‘Mini Moon’ cause that’s what everyone seems to do these days...... YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A SHEEP 🤦🏻‍♀️
THIS.

Everything she does is because:

“it seems to be in at the moment”
“I’ve seen this a lot on Instagram”
“the love island girls drink this tea so I thought I would try”
“I’ve seen people have those doughnut walls on Instagram and Pinterest”
“Everyone seems to be doing this”

She does not know her own mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely getting something gifted or why suddenly change from 2021 to next year. Would love to be a fly on the wall when the speeches are made 😁. The trouble is these 2 dummies try to sound intelligent by using 'big words' yet they sound more like del boy out of fools and horses , anonymous calzone still makes me lmao. As others have said , they are so selfish planning all this when the kids get naff all and are only treated when its gifted. Spend the money on the house and things for the kids, once thats in place then sort out a wedding. This wedding is all about content and viewing figures to be able to get even more things gifted, NOTHING to do with love. They are both too in love with themselves to be able to love each other.
Or is it because the dress will be cheaper the sooner its made !!!!! Size 8 of course 😂.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t go out of the country without my child. I’d be an absolute wreck the whole time! Maybe im just a para mum though 🤣

Reactions: 7
Its the friday before August bank holiday 2020. Id put money on it being gifted or press discount, and thats prob why its been brought forward a year 😂😂

She's got to wear some fooookin god awful dress , gifted , and Alfie and Woody in matching babygrows being pushed down the aisle in a pram. And 2ss saying " by eck lass tha looks spiffin tha knows" . And "mini-moon" means they paying for that bit so its cheaper. Triple T......TIGHT , THICK , TWATS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.