Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thousands of ways to announce you’ve booked the wedding and she chooses the most unflattering picture of herself in them horrible pink leggings! Wow a year of Reb trying to blag freebies for their wedding
Why does she always have to put pictures of herself up!! She could have announced with some bridal magazines or something classy! She puts the most disgusting coloured leggings photo up and Steve clearly struggling to lift her. Rebecca- you have put on weighed l- he can’t lift you anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It definitely seems forced, also who takes these photos of them? Do they force Alfie to stand on something and take one? As the camera seems quite high up, I doubt these two will know how to work the self timer 🙄😂
She does them on a tripod

So she's gone from saying she doesnt want the wedding to be rushed and wants to enjoy the build up to it and wants to wait till 2021 to now getting married next year. Def think some part of this wedding is gifted.

Reactions: 4
God I had to turn off halfway through the dress video
I can’t take everything being ‘super super cute!’
And unfortunately for you Elleh you may love the dresses but the dresses do not love you!
You are a healthy 14-16 not a bloody ten and the twelve looks way too small for you!
Own it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Steve’s story of poor Woody stuck in the dungeon YET AGAIN!!!!!! whilst he paints. Elleh is off out shopping for cheap tat as per usual

Poor thing playing with his trains breathing in the paint fumes trying to get attention. How about you leave the painting and play with your child or better still take him to do something fun 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also why does she repeat her self so much over and over
The use of the words
Stuff
And stuff
Cute
Super super cute
Just love it
And I hate the way she talks and breathes through her nose like she is sucking on a sweet ,,please tell me I’m not the only one and you all hear it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay so Rebecca can clearly see her channel is drying up!!! the only ADS she gets are from crappy channel mum!!! I’m sorry but this wedding is a massive excuse for content seen as a baby isn’t on the cards, this is the next best thing. for ages when she was moving she claimed they couldn’t afford a wedding any time soon. How much is Steve’s daddy’s money going to last for ??? Not forever! I can not believe they’ve gone and booked it just over a year away! I bet the only way she’s convinced 2SS to go ahead is that companies won’t gift/give them free shite for the wedding if it’s in a couple of years time! The pair of them are absolute begs!!!

Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight.

They bought a big farmhouse which needs extensive renovation work. For example, they need new windows throughout due to the current ones being single glazed and some of them (including the children’s room) are cracked. No word on changing them as we head into autumn/winter. They’re skimping and scraping on the work by decorating rather than actually renovating, they’re just painting over every crack (literally). I saw tonight that they are painting tiles in the bathroom rather than replace them. They’re not even changing the very dated bathroom suite yet due to funds. Just brightening everything up with paint. Paint. Paint. Paint.

So instead of focusing on turning that house into a safe, warm, beautiful family home for themselves and their children they’re going to go ahead and have a big wedding next year. Splurge thousands of pounds on one day. Ohhhh k.

And they can say it’s because life’s too short and they don’t want to wait to get married - but if that was the case they could romantically elope, saving all of the money and invest it into their home instead.

It’s either a case that they have their priorities all wrong and care more about giving themselves a big day, to celebrate themselves over being sensible and creating a wonderful home for their boys.

OR it is because they have no other content and are hoping they’ll get it all gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So let me get this straight.

They bought a big farmhouse which needs extensive renovation work. For example, they need new windows throughout due to the current ones being single glazed and some of them (including the children’s room) are cracked. No word on changing them as we head into autumn/winter. They’re skimping and scraping on the work by decorating rather than actually renovating, they’re just painting over every crack (literally). I saw tonight that they are painting tiles in the bathroom rather than replace them. They’re not even changing the very dated bathroom suite yet due to funds. Just brightening everything up with paint. Paint. Paint. Paint.

So instead of focusing on turning that house into a safe, warm, beautiful family home for themselves and their children they’re going to go ahead and have a big wedding next year. Splurge thousands of pounds on one day. Ohhhh k.

And they can say it’s because life’s too short and they don’t want to wait to get married - but if that was the case they could romantically elope, saving all of the money and invest it into their home instead.

It’s either a case that they have their priorities all wrong and care more about giving themselves a big day, to celebrate themselves over being sensible and creating a wonderful home for their boys.

OR it is because they have no other content and are hoping they’ll get it all gifted.
Don’t forget the 2-3 holidays a year they go on. Have a year off and put it towards the house. Oh wait only people with common sense would do that 🙄

Reactions: 5
Also why does she repeat her self so much over and over
The use of the words
Stuff
And stuff
Cute
Super super cute
Just love it
And I hate the way she talks and breathes through her nose like she is sucking on a sweet ,,please tell me I’m not the only one and you all hear it too 😂
That nose breath really irritates me so so much (see what I did there?!) Actually, pretty much everything she says gets right on my tits. And 2SS is even worse!

Reactions: 6
That nose breath really irritates me so so much (see what I did there?!) Actually, pretty much everything she says gets right on my tits. And 2SS is even worse!
dishevelled not destevaled 🙄 I'm not the spellings police but come on you could she not tell by just looking at it didn't sound right

Reactions: 6
So today she is wearing that yellow stripy thing she calls a dress, but looks more like t-shirt to me from her old stories.
I am now 1000% sure she returns haul clothes, we never see her wearing those. Logically, if you have new clothes you can't wait to wear them because it makes you feel nicer. The only thing she wears from her hauls is the top from her recent primark haul and topshop dress.

Reactions: 9
So today she is wearing that yellow stripy thing she calls a dress, but looks more like t-shirt to me from her old stories.
I am now 1000% sure she returns haul clothes, we never see her wearing those. Logically, if you have new clothes you can't wait to wear them because it makes you feel nicer. The only thing she wears from her hauls is the top from her recent primark haul and topshop dress.

She said “I'm wearing a little summer dress” little indeed it barely covers your bum Reb 😩😂 if it’s that really short one she shown us all once

Reactions: 1
Thank you!!!!
I thought it was me being picky as we all have to breathe etc but something about the way she does it annoys me I have to turn off!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.