Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid lives in oversized pjs or scruffy clothes. Surely those boots must be too small for him now? Really do feel sorry for him

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t think she likes spending money on the boys for clothes. When does she ever do a clothes haul on what she’s bought for them.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear god the fish company video! 😱 Fish dipper things, corn on cob, brocoli and microwave rice and little Woody standing up at the table eating again!

Reactions: 3
Oh dear god the fish company video! 😱 Fish dipper things, corn on cob, brocoli and microwave rice and little Woody standing up at the table eating again!
Sneaky witch hasn't labelled as ad on the fish croquettes. Shady af.

Fish croquettes are yummy and easy to make. Easy to make? Make? What part of making them were you involved in Elleh because as far as I can see all you do is stick them in the oven???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just for future reference Reb.. go take a look at LJC travel video to turkey. That’s how to do a video, that’s how you spend time with your children and that’s how to dress appropriately when on a family holiday. Takes notes

Reactions: 17
Just for future reference Reb.. go take a look at LJC travel video to turkey. That’s how to do a video, that’s how you spend time with your children and that’s how to dress appropriately when on a family holiday. Takes notes
Sadly, it's about the only thing she seems incapable of copying from LJC; and she won't! 😂😂😂

If Amber chooses Michael tonight I will honestly hate both of them. She should go with Gregg, so Michael is forced to stay with Harley ( let's be real, she will choose him) and suffer in silence with Harley's annoying presence and fake laughter.
Was this meant for the love island thread?!

• Haha
To be fair if I’ve had a tit day with my 2 screaming I can’t wait for a wine at the end of the day!
Don’t see how wine helps anything though? Maybe it’s because I’ve seen the small drinks turn into full on alcoholic I don’t know but my first thought isn’t alcohol if I’m stressed or had a tit day. It’s cuddle up with my other half, watch crap tv and forget all the jobs i have to do for one night 🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own I guess!

Next week on Rebecca’s channel:

‘PACK WITH ME!! What I pack in Woodys changing bag’

Hey guys welcome back to my channel. So I have had a couple of questions about what I pack for Woody in his going out bag, so I thought I’d do a pack with me video of what I pack for woody, in his going out bag, because I have had a couple of questions.

Here I’ve got some nappies because Woodys still in nappies and I like these nappies because they’re really nice and really super soft. Here I’ve got some wipes. I like wipes. Wipes are good for when he’s messy or when I need to change him so that’s really what wipes are good for. Next we’ve got some Soreen bars or Sorin bars, I always get it wrong hehe. Soreen bars are really good and really nice and really easy to pack for the boys and really good and nice. I give Woody soreen bars because Alfie won’t eat them cos he’s a little fuss pot. But Woody likes soreen bars. Next we have some little toys and books. I always read with Woody so I always pack books and toys that he can hold in his pram. It keeps him entertained when I’m out shopping, he can play with his toys and books. I always pack clothes. So here are some spare clothes. The boys have so many clothes. A wardrobe full of clothes. So here are some spare clothes I take in case he’s messy or he leaked through his nappy or other reasons I take spare clothes. They’re really lovely.

(Okay my lunch break is only 30min, I’m not that committed to writing in her accent😂)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Next week on Rebecca’s channel:

‘PACK WITH ME!! What I pack in Woodys changing bag’

Hey guys welcome back to my channel. So I have had a couple of questions about what I pack for Woody in his going out bag, so I thought I’d do a pack with me video of what I pack for woody, in his going out bag, because I have had a couple of questions.

Here I’ve got some nappies because Woodys still in nappies and I like these nappies because they’re really nice and really super soft. Here I’ve got some wipes. I like wipes. Wipes are good for when he’s messy or when I need to change him so that’s really what wipes are good for. Next we’ve got some Soreen bars or Sorin bars, I always get it wrong hehe. Soreen bars are really good and really nice and really easy to pack for the boys and really good and nice. I give Woody soreen bars because Alfie won’t eat them cos he’s a little fuss pot. But Woody likes soreen bars. Next we have some little toys and books. I always read with Woody so I always pack books and toys that he can hold in his pram. It keeps him entertained when I’m out shopping, he can play with his toys and books. I always pack clothes. So here are some spare clothes. The boys have so many clothes. A wardrobe full of clothes. So here are some spare clothes I take in case he’s messy or he leaked through his nappy or other reasons I take spare clothes. They’re really lovely.

(Okay my lunch break is only 30min, I’m not that committed to writing in her accent😂)
bleeping brilliant!!!
Laughed so hard
This is her to a bloody T!!

Reactions: 2
Not going lie Rebecca inspired me today , I'm currently sat watching love island, eating spam with me nipples out 😁 .
Best comment on these threads so far. I was reading it at 1st as though u were serious but then the spam and nip nips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant believe she didn't pack a change of clothes my childs 3 years old and even now we take a little bag with spare clothes her drink and a toy she shoves in and we walk everywhere.
and at woody's age why does she dress him in baby grows to go out in they are night wear 🤦‍♀️fair enough if they are little babies but he can walk.
she baffles me 😂

shes booked the flipping wedding August next year...
Ebay wedding dress shopping now 😂
and spam for everyone at the wedding meal

Last edited:
I cant believe she didn't pack a change of clothes my childs 3 years old and even now we take a little bag with spare clothes her drink and a toy she shoves in and we walk everywhere.
and at woody's age why does she dress him in baby grows to go out in they are night wear 🤦‍♀️fair enough if they are little babies but he can walk.
she baffles me 😂

shes booked the flipping wedding August next year...
Ebay wedding dress shopping now 😂
and spam for everyone at the wedding meal
She will be so pre occupied planning this wedding, the poor boys will get even less attention than they do already, if that's even possible. She is so self obsessed and I honestly believe she thinks marrying Steve will be security

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.