Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bets on...

Steve legging it out window on the day
reb getting preggers
She will be so pre occupied planning this wedding, the poor boys will get even less attention than they do already, if that's even possible. She is so self obsessed and I honestly believe she thinks marrying Steve will be security
I really do feel sorry for the boys...
they may not even go threw with it Steve may leg it out the window on the day 😂
if she truly thinks this is the answer to everything marrying someone like him and not having a life I feel sorry for her in a way. she will feel trapped once the honeymoon stage is over.

Reactions: 3
That bloody photo of those 2 arseholes in the field is ridiculous 😂 Steve looks like he’s struggling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All she does is repeat herself whether its insta stories or youtube. She honestly needs to sort her life out, who gets excited to go to aldi and then mcdonalds. Instead of being sat in the car, she could be taking woody to toddler groups so he can interact with children his own age. Also the speech delay woth both boys is shocking but she doesn't seem to give a tit, but thats her all over. Only cares about herself and posing to take pictures of herself. Them poor boys I feel sorry for, being so far out in the sticks with nobody to play outside with, they never seem to have anyone come for tea/playdate after school or even going to a park local to school. It's asif she wants the boys to be a recluse just like herself, at least alfie gets some interaction woth other children ar school. But poor woody is thrown out in yhe garden with no one around him but bloody sheep. Also woody never looks to be clean and have clothes on that fits him, please rebecca forget about your primark hauls where you buy yourself so much cheap tat, get poor woody some clothes that fit ans start acting like a responsible parent not some daft teenage girl!!!!
Yes to this!!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked by the effort she puts into dressing and doing herself up but a child Woody’s age she’s taken out in a babygrow? Why would you take your child out in pyjamas? My baby is 11 months old and I would feel mean keeping him in a grow all day..or maybe I’m just picky!

Reactions: 6
Watched the dress video....She said "everything I get is always in a 12 or a 10"

A 10?!?!

Im not fat shaming her I've said on previous posts that although shes not got the body of Demi Rose Mawby or Abbey Dowse I really do think shes got a nice girl next door kind of figure, but never in a month of sundays is Elleh a size 10 at the moment, unless she's buying a tent style maxi dress made out of a stretchy fabric thats loose everywhere....

I wish she'd realise how damaging and triggering this could be to certain people. If someone with an eating disorder who is a genuine size 10 was to watch this video and hear Reb allege this they could go into a tailspin and think that if ELLEH is also claiming to be a 10 they themselves must be MUCH bigger than they actually are which could lead someone somewhere in to some very dangerous behaviours....

Also, I thought "BODY CONFIDENCE" was her latest bandwagon. True body confidence is surely being true to yourself about your size and rocking it regardless.....

Not pretending to strangers on the internet youre smaller than you are for a few HASHTAG GOALS comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m shocked by the effort she puts into dressing and doing herself up but a child Woody’s age she’s taken out in a babygrow? Why would you take your child out in pyjamas? My baby is 11 months old and I would feel mean keeping him in a grow all day..or maybe I’m just picky!
Only time I've ever done it when mine was younger is if I had to drop my husband really early at the airport then straight home to get changed. I also keep a spare change of clothes, a jacket and wellies in the boot of the car for my 3 and 6 year old, well because kids are kids and always end up dirty 🙈

New title

#9 Wedding crap, where's the spam at?

New title

#9 Wedding crap, where's the spam at?

Reactions: 11
Those leggings in her recent insta post. I just can’t 🤢 they are the most awful things ever and should never be worn outside the house. It’s the colour they are dreadful and very unflattering

Reactions: 11
Watched the dress video....She said "everything I get is always in a 12 or a 10"

A 10?!?!

Im not fat shaming her I've said on previous posts that although shes not got the body of Demi Rose Mawby or Abbey Dowse I really do think shes got a nice girl next door kind of figure, but never in a month of sundays is Elleh a size 10 at the moment, unless she's buying a tent style maxi dress made out of a stretchy fabric thats loose everywhere....

I wish she'd realise how damaging and triggering this could be to certain people. If someone with an eating disorder who is a genuine size 10 was to watch this video and hear Reb allege this they could go into a tailspin and think that if ELLEH is also claiming to be a 10 they themselves must be MUCH bigger than they actually are which could lead someone somewhere in to some very dangerous behaviours....

Also, I thought "BODY CONFIDENCE" was her latest bandwagon. True body confidence is surely being true to yourself about your size and rocking it regardless.....

Not pretending to strangers on the internet youre smaller than you are for a few HASHTAG GOALS comments!
Spot on. As if she’s a size 10 with all the tit she eats... she literally eats cake every single night. Alcohol every night plus all the tit high calorie meals in the day. I maintain a size 12 by eating salads / exercising in the week and then eating ‘bad’ at weekends ughhhh. To be fair that size 10 swimsuit she had on would leave marks it was that tight 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but she was emptying the ‘fish’ washer?! Does she EVER proof read anything?! 🤪🤪

Thousands of ways to announce you’ve booked the wedding and she chooses the most unflattering picture of herself in them horrible pink leggings! Wow a year of Reb trying to blag freebies for their wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but she was emptying the ‘fish’ washer?! Does she EVER proof read anything?! 🤪🤪
I highly doubt it because the forky story she put “Alfie make a forky at school” does she mean Alfie MADE a forky at school 🤔😂

Steve looks like he’s struggling to hold her in the latest grid photo 😂

Those leggings in her recent insta post. I just can’t 🤢 they are the most awful things ever and should never be worn outside the house. It’s the colour they are dreadful and very unflattering
I reckon she wears them because that sort always makes your arse look big even though like you say they’re awful

Reactions: 5
Can anyone please explain to me how this new feature work exactly? Is it for the comments ? Block / Delete / Accept .. sounds to me it’s when someone writes a comment they can choose what to do with it before it goes public ? Maybe I’m wrong ..

Attachments

Why would you look at that photo and think it looks good? Steve really looks like he's struggling! I wouldn't want a photo of me like that on the Internet!

As much as she makes out she's happy, I really don't think she is. She hardly does anything/goes anywhere. That's got to be really depressing, no matter how gorgeous your house/surroundings are. All she does is sit at home film tit videos and edit them, and does the food shop. That's literally it. I actually feel quite sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
Why would you look at that photo and think it looks good? Steve really looks like he's struggling! I wouldn't want a photo of me like that on the Internet!

As much as she makes out she's happy, I really don't think she is. She hardly does anything/goes anywhere. That's got to be really depressing, no matter how gorgeous your house/surroundings are. All she does is sit at home film tit videos and edit them, and does the food shop. That's literally it. I actually feel quite sorry for her.
It definitely seems forced, also who takes these photos of them? Do they force Alfie to stand on something and take one? As the camera seems quite high up, I doubt these two will know how to work the self timer 🙄😂

Dropping Alfie off for the last day of school doesn’t count for anything when you’ve not bothered for weeks 🙄

Reactions: 10
What’s the bet she comes out of home bargains with all that ‘bride tribe’ tit, bride slippers and Mr and Mrs bunting?????? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My sister in law wore a bride to be t shirt everywhere she went from when she got engaged 🙄 I can imagine her doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.