Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she affords to buy all the clothes. Does she return them after the video? None of them work and her following is nowhere near big enough to earn a reliable and steady month to month income. Surely with a mortgage on a 400k house one of them needs a proper full time job?
She needs to spend money on the boys bedroom. Replace the carpet!!!! That wouldn’t cost a lot. and get new furniture instead of the old things what has been left.

Reactions: 9
I rarely see her in the clothes from all these ‘hauls’ as she wears the same things. I guarantee she buys them, records a video, takes some pictures, then returns them with the tags still on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, so Steve is a total wally isn't he, let's be honest. But credit where it's due, he does more with those boys than Reb does. He puts more effort into cooking than Reb does. He does more DIY and housework than Reb does. What exactly does Reb do all day???? I think if Reb sacked off Youtube and Insta (I'm praying) and went and got herself a proper job, and Steve stayed at home, they would be a lot happier.
Getting a proper job and being around adults might actually make her grow up a bit and learn to talk properly.

so she went into Morrison’s for a change of clothes for woody and she comes out with a babygro? Really!? could she not have picked him up a little outfit?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
so she went into Morrison’s for a change of clothes for woody and she comes out with a babygro? Really!? could she not have picked him up a little outfit?
And then took him for his hair cut when he's just been sick?!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
They have no compassion for that little boy.

Also he's almost two and wearing baby pj's out again.

Shes a joke. Also the wedding Q&A? Literally just doing it for content. It's obvious.

Reactions: 19
If my child had been sick in the car, I'd take him straight home and give him some tlc. And yet they buy him a cheap babygrow, force him to continue with their plans and complain that the car stinks of vomit. Great parenting... not

Reactions: 28
Has she seriously got a 2 year old in a baby grow?! Whilst out aswel!? WTAF 😂😂😂 she is the most lazy self centred mother I have ever come across

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't see her braces on her teeth I'm guessing she isn't wearing them again. I'm thinking of contacting her dentist and asking about these braces and how do thay work?

Reactions: 13
How is poor woody going to walk in that babygrow? Oh yeah he won’t he will be stuck in the pram all day lovely

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So Woody could potentially have a Sickness bug and they take him to go get his hair cut? And for a shopping trip around skipton? Wow! So selfish!!!!! Also what is he wearing, she is craving another baby so keeps buying baby grows to convince herself she still has a baby and doesn’t need to keep up with LJC

• Angry
Reactions: 16
He’s almost 2, of al the clothes in Morrisons, she picks a baby grow? He’s clearly not getting a chance to walk whilst there out today then either is he? From the dungeon to the car, spew on himself, get changed back in to o his pyjamas, back in the smelly car, plonked in a buggy, back in the car, back to the dungeon. What a life this wee man lives 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why why why would you buy a baby grow to change him into?! I just can’t comprehend it 🙈 How much more would a pair of trousers and a wee T-shirt really cost?!

Reactions: 15
My kids were out of babygros for daytime wear once they reached 6-12 months. They are pyjamas! Why not buy the poor kid a pair of shorts and a tee shirt? I also used to take a change of clothes most places if I knew I was going to be out for a few hours just in case of accidents.

Reactions: 20
And who goes out with the baby and doesn’t take a spare pair of clothes? My oldest is 6 and I’ll often take a spare pair of clothes if we’re going out for the day, you just never know. But then we tend to have fun when we go out, thetes always a change they might get dirty.

Reactions: 6
My little one is 18 months so not far off Woody, we never leave the house without a spare change of clothes?! They're still little and going to have accidents. It takes 2 minutes to pack something, surely he needs a snack and a drink so put it all in a bag?!?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.