Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t sleep with all those pots left out 🤯🤯🤯
Exactly! And the fact she has a dishwasher makes it even more lazy of her!!
How hard is it to load a dishwasher?

Forgot she was super busy juggling everything though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shock she is wearing her braces after it’s been mentioned on here.. but you don’t read tattle do you Rebecca 💩 💩 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Bexs is purposely encouraging Woody to say ‘baby’. This is about the third time she’s done it in her stories in a week. Is this so he can drop hints to Steve for her? Desperate times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another day of poor woody being stuck in all day because she’s sooooo excited to do the food shop!! Fun fun fun poor kid

Reactions: 4
she loves going food shopping it's so much fun lmao wish she could come and do mine I hate it it's a chore even more so when it's busy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Those stories she’s filmed at Aldi just look so awkward and unnatural. She repeated her self loads and I found them really uncomfortable to watch. What’s happened to her???

Reactions: 3
Why did she ask for people’s opinion on painting that cabinet if she knew she liked the contrast and didn’t want to paint it? Also did anyone notice how someone made a comment on here that it was quite sad the highlight of her week is the food shop and her recent story is her saying she’s sooo excited to go to aldi and that she loves the food shop, it’s almost like she was being sarcastic and digging back but that can’t be because she says she’s doesn’t read on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so she says she likes the dark wood in the boys room because of how it looks against the colour of the walls il tell you how it looks shite they only have dark wood because they already had it and they couldn’t be arsed painting it or buying new in a kids bedroom that young they should be doing a theme like toy story or spider-man not vintage dark wood the tight twats

Reactions: 7
so she says she likes the dark wood in the boys room because of how it looks against the colour of the walls il tell you how it looks shite they only have dark wood because they already had it and they couldn’t be arsed painting it or buying new in a kids bedroom that young they should be doing a theme like toy story or spider-man not vintage dark wood the tight twats
The magnolia doesn’t look good against the blue and the wood doesn’t look good against any of it....🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at 3 random Chessie King posts and Ellie has commented on every one “I love you” “love you, gorgeous girl” “I just love you” she’s such a weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Braces out again this morning, what a waste of the dentists time.
So in her Aldi stories she says Steve is going to paint the bathroom this afternoon and cut the grass. Why start yet another room before finishing Alfeh and Woodeh’s room? The boys room could have easily been done in one day, two at most if they had got in with it but it must have been about a month now and still not finished. They could have made decent content of it too instead of showing bits and bobs like this.
She has taken the laptop so she can work after doing the food shop then fetch Alfeh from school before heading home. So presumably the shopping will sit in the boot of the car for 2-3 hours or more? Chilled and frozen stuff will be great after that, salmonella city 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The thought of her shopping sitting in the car for 2+ hours in this heat makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lots of messages on this dress she says? Balls,anyone ass kissy enough to want to know where she bought that dress would have watched her stories without fail and known. She’s just saying that so she can add a link and probably get something in return for it. I thought affiliate link meant she got a small percentage of any orders? But how would that be sure she just bought the dress herself on a shopping trip, it wasn’t gifted? duck she turns me sitting there posing in the car like a first class KNOB 🤢

Why didn't she go shopping later and pick Alfeh up straight after? Pretty sure Alfeh will be napping so why couldn't she "work" at home?

Has anyone watched Messiah Kaeto's IGTV? Steve gets a mention!!!! 👏:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of messages on this dress she says? Balls,anyone ass kissy enough to want to know where she bought that dress would have watched her stories without fail and known. She’s just saying that so she can add a link and probably get something in return for it. I thought affiliate link meant she got a small percentage of any orders? But how would that be sure she just bought the dress herself on a shopping trip, it wasn’t gifted? duck she turns me sitting there posing in the car like a first class KNOB 🤢
I was just going to ask someone to explain what ‘affiliate link’ meant?

As if she finished in Aldi at 1pm and is now going to sit and work with all of the shopping in the car until getting Alfie at about 3pm (I’m presuming this is the sort of time he will finish) then drive home (which she’s always moaning is a good half an hour away from anywhere) food will have been sat in her trolley round Aldi for 45 mins then another 3 hours in the car!?! I wouldn’t eat any of it. Even if the weather wasn’t as warm as it is today, that’s still a long time for any food to be sat in a car 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why didn't she go shopping later and pick Alfeh up straight after? Pretty sure Alfeh will be napping so why couldn't she "work" at home?

Has anyone watched Messiah Kaeto's IGTV? Steve gets a mention!!!! 👏:ROFLMAO:
I absolutely love this guy! I watched, and what he said about ‘mummy influencers’ putting so much of their kids lives out on social media for anyone to see is spot on! They need to realise that kids are too young to consent to their lives being put out there, and that as kids they deserve privacy. And once these videos are out there, even if removed they will stay out there for good! Do the parents ever think that a load of years down the line the kids might resent them for it? And it makes me think of Rebecca. In years to come, when the boys are teenagers, and their mates come across her arse and flaps online somewhere, life could be made very uncomfortable for them. And also his reference to Steve watching his stories, that’s so Rebecca watching them via Steve’s account 😂

Last edited:
As if she finished in Aldi at 1pm and is now going to sit and work with all of the shopping in the car until getting Alfie at about 3pm (I’m presuming this is the sort of time he will finish) then drive home (which she’s always moaning is a good half an hour away from anywhere) food will have been sat in her trolley round Aldi for 45 mins then another 3 hours in the car!?! I wouldn’t eat any of it. Even if the weather wasn’t as warm as it is today, that’s still a long time for any food to be sat in a car 🤢🤢
Don't forget to factor in the time it takes her to lay it all out on the table and film what she got for us too! Prior to it actually making it's way to the fridge or wherever it ends up!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.