Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That broccoli looks as limp and unhealthy as her 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she hates veg that much she can always make her own pasta sauces with “hidden veg” there are so many ways to incorporate more fruit and veg into your diet rather than just boiling it to death and lumping it on your plate! If she had any sense she could use this situation for content and educate herself on making healthy meals and snacks (as long as she credits the people who created the recipes) there is literally nothing you can’t eat if u have it in moderation or adapt to making a healthier option
Keerriiist on a bike, I’ve just realised that’s broccoli. I thought it was chopped onion.

It looks like baby food. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to learn from her mistakes and cook healthy for the WHOLE family so the kids don’t go through what she is. But we know she won’t

Reactions: 17
I’m gutted I didn’t win bingo - she’s not topless in bed, but predictably in bed none the less!

I wouldn’t ‘wish’ to eat that car crash either - if that’s a carrot that’s half of the family’s usual carrot allowance, isn’t it? Two carrots for four people in a week. Surprised the broccoli made it to the plate and not down the sink when it was drained off, it’s that over cooked! 😂 what an absolute tit show! How has she got the brass neck to even document this given she’s forever telling her sheep that she eats healthy foods?! The lie has caught up with her in the most horrific way!

Off to have some yummy chocolate melt in the middle cake as a treat. It is in moderation - I can’t actually remember the last time I had cake. I certainly don’t have a treat or five several times a week! 😂 Enjoy your evening, Becs. You bleeping melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she hardly having anything to eat?!!!! She could have had chicken, brown rice and loads of actual veg - what she’s got on that plate I wouldn’t feed to a dog

Reactions: 23
I'm screamingggggg. Oh my god this is actually quality entertainment. What has happened to the brocilli 😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet that’s what she wants us to think she’s eaten, really she’s knuckles deep into a packet chocolate digestives or a m&s cake jar. She knew full well the other night eating all that tit at her mates (cough cough) would cause it to flare up and yet still shoved it all down her neck. There is no way she’s gonna not milk this for all it’s worth and neck a load of “yummy” food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she’s pretending to be unwell, unless she’s in the middle of an attack ( in which case she’d be in agony ) then she’s not unwell. Also she doesn’t have to go from extreme to another with her diet , she should just avoid HIGH fat and greasy food . There’s no reason she couldn’t have had carbs with her teaspoon of veg

Reactions: 13
Bet that’s what she wants us to think she’s eaten, really she’s knuckles deep into a packet chocolate digestives or a m&s cake jar. She knew full well the other night eating all that tit at her mates (cough cough) would cause it to flare up and yet still shoved it all down her neck. There is no way she’s gonna not milk this for all it’s worth and neck a load of “yummy” food.
So she is back in hospital and gets her operation quicker we all know how that tiny thick mind works of hers

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Keerriiist on a bike, I’ve just realised that’s broccoli. I thought it was chopped onion.

It looks like baby food. 😐
Shes boiled the bleeping life out of it that's why, it dosent hardly look green anymore 😁

Hello everywunnnnn, happeh mondeh *in stupid baby voice*

Yeah beggy first thing u do when u leave the hospital is go to the supermarket. Surely steaver the beaver 🦫 would of sorted all that out for u coming home?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.