Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she drank the water she boiled that broccoli in, cos she’s getting no goodness from eating that!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her dinner is terrible! How is that loads of veg 🤣🤣 also why is the broccoli so pale! It’s so
Obvious that she has no idea on how to eat healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loads of veg 🤣🤣🤣 Thats about 1 mouthfull, well for me anyway as I've got a big gob! She really is comedy gold! 🥕🌽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well you evil Tattle trolls, we asked her to show us her veg and that’s exactly what she’s done 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I literally can’t get over the loads of veg it makes me laugh so much. It’s 1 carrot at most, 1 maybe 2 at a push broccoli florets that have been boiled to an inch of its life and maybe a table spoon of sweet corn. If that’s what she considers loads it’s no wonder she thought she had a healthy diet 😂

That broccoli looks as limp and unhealthy as her 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she hates veg that much she can always make her own pasta sauces with “hidden veg” there are so many ways to incorporate more fruit and veg into your diet rather than just boiling it to death and lumping it on your plate! If she had any sense she could use this situation for content and educate herself on making healthy meals and snacks (as long as she credits the people who created the recipes) there is literally nothing you can’t eat if u have it in moderation or adapt to making a healthier option

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Loads of veg that has been boiled to death, does she not realise you can stir fry veg with seasoning and have a whole plate full, she’s going to starve with portions that small

Reactions: 19
All of the vits and minerals have been cooked out of that poor broccoli. I had to ask my husband to help me identify it.

She's going to be so hungry. People sometimes think healthy eating is all about small amounts and that's a shame. No wonder so many "diets" fail. I know we take the mick because, well, so does she, but for the sake of her kids I hope she sorts herself out.

(I have an ED and have struggled with food since I was 8. My problem has always been starvation or binge. Trying to find the balance has been so hard and it's a constant battle at 35. I know this bit is self-indulgent but I didn't just want to come off like someone who has never spoken to dietitians or therapists re food).

• Heart
That meal! Tiny piece of fish and “loads” of veg?
No wonder she stuffs her face at night, she must be starving!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their portion sizes at home have always been small, whether it's the usual slop or 'lorrrds of veg'. That's a kids portion!

Reactions: 18
I’ve been busy today so been dipping in & out and just caught up on her stories. She is really as stupid as they come isn’t she! I have actually never known anybody so thick. It’s shocking! She’s also the most boring person I have ever come across, I don’t understand how they can all be happy to just do the same things day in, day out.

Reactions: 18
I’m specifically here for this post. I just couldn’t not pop in as soon as I saw it.

Seriously?! ‘Loads’ My youngest eats more than that portion of veg ffs. I’m done. 😂😂😂
Crazy isn’t it! That portion is a snack portion surely??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.