Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky's healtheh food swaps:

Dairy free chocolate mousse
McDonald's Fillet O Fish with diet corrke
Dairy free cake jar without ice cream
Oat pancakes with skinny chocolate spread
Just one brownie at Billy Bob's
Oven chips and a sausage without the batter when Steve goes chip shop
Thin crust pizza with dairy free cheese
Just half a packet of biscuits with a brew
Extra spinach in a slorrr cooker curreh
Fruit Solero instead of a Magnum
Sad but it's probably accurate. I swear her earlier videos in the old house when Alfeh was small she could sort of cook.

Reactions: 9
I actually can't cope with the tea tonight, what even is that 🤣 I follow so many food accounts and all their meals look so delicious then you get hers looking like cat sick 🤢 should at least make some sort of an effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘Can’t wish to eat it’. Can she not just do a quick spell check before posting stories? Considering this is her ‘job’?

Reactions: 23
Ah she’s a bloody boring dick, nobody cares what you’re shovelling down your neck hun. Seriously, when your dinner looks that tit would you even dream of posting it? !

Reactions: 13
Loads of veg! Is she serious?!? I use more spinach than that for my 2 year old. Also, if she isn’t eating carbs she needs to make sure her plate has about 3x the veg she has there or she’ll be hungry within half an hour!

Reactions: 18
😂 omg I can't cope 🤣
She wouldn't survive in our household if that's the definition of loads....my children consume double that portion in one sitting! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interested to see how this goes. Unhealthy food is her life. Like it's probably all she has to look forward to living the drab existence she does.

What sweet snack to have in front of the telly, what takeaway to pick up, what she'll order at the multiple restaurants she goes to per week, what yummeh things she can pick up at the food shop for a treat ...

She's going to be bleeping miserable.

Reactions: 20
Loads of veg! Is she serious?!? I use more spinach than that for my 2 year old. Also, if she isn’t eating carbs she needs to make sure her plate has about 3x the veg she has there or she’ll be hungry within half an hour!
That was literally one piece of spinach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The carrots look undercooked and the broccoli looks over cooked, it’s practically non existent 😳 How is that even possible

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.