Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An easy start for you Rebecca buy a pinch oh nom book and learn to cook basic healthy meals from there.
Also what the hell is that poorly voice 😂🤦‍♀️ I 100% agree with who put she sounds like a school kid trying to get a day off school.
Steve has done more with those boys this past weekend she has been in hospital than she has the whole school holidays. Even took them swimming this morning! When was the last time Rebecca said she done anything from them other than shopping and going for yummy food (which is mainly for herself)

Reactions: 27
I'm that random poster, have never posted on this thread before, and I'm not defending her, nor do I particularly like her. I am certainly not anyone connected with her either. However, it happened to be a topic I know a little about, as I've been through the experience very recently, when my husband was really ill with it, and reading the absolute claptrap from some people was annoying. Simple as. 2+2 do not make 5.
@caw654

So you know little about a condition …..& have similar experiences….. and ???
Reading Claptrap your words is annoying you
So you came to the conclusion that you’d post on a thread dedicated to outing the fake news and utter shite that this twit comes up with on the daily … and tell us all 2+2 do not make 5?
Yeah that totally makes like loads of sense
Ffs why does she think low fat food isn’t nice? Fish and veg and meat and veg is really nice or a nice salad, shes actually shocking
Agree I genuinely look forward to eating fish & veg haha, having it for dinner with some crushed baby potatoes , don’t know how she cannot crave nutritious and nutrient dense whole foods, I moan if we eat more than one meal out/takeaway per month …..she’s a thick idiot and then feeds her kids all the shite too !!!

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she suddenly keeps repeating the fact she has to eat healthy foods and that it won't be yummy food.
It was only the other week she was trying to convince people she eats quite a healthy diet?!?! (we all see she doesn't but that's how it came across)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
An easy start for you Rebecca buy a pinch oh nom book and learn to cook basic healthy meals from there.
Also what the hell is that poorly voice 😂🤦‍♀️ I 100% agree with who put she sounds like a school kid trying to get a day off school.
Steve has done more with those boys this past weekend she has been in hospital than she has the whole school holidays. Even took them swimming this morning! When was the last time Rebecca said she done anything from them other than shopping and going for yummy food (which is mainly for herself)
I love both of those books. But if any meals end up like her cheesecake without icing sugar, god help them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like An Audience with Rebecca Lamb this evening - “I love you all, so much”. How lucky are we for her to deign us worthy of her attention?!

She’s hilarious, legend in her own lunchtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aside from her gallbladder chat.. I find it so odd that I’m a SAHM with my child in nursery 5 days a week and yet I still never sit on my arse for any longer than 30 mins for some lunch. I’m always doing something wether it be cleaning, cooking, decorating, dog walking, shopping etc. It blows my mind that she sits at home all day with so much free time. I was sofa bound last week for 3 days after an injury and my god was I bored. I don’t know how she does it!

Reactions: 26
" Steve has been looking after the boys suhh well. They've been swimming this murnin, and now he's washin his car and they're on thur bikes"

The boys have already had 2 better days with their dad than they have all 6 week holidays with their useless mother. I wonder if Steve will keep the bucket and sponge after washing the car, and give Beggy a bed bath.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Just when I thought she couldn’t annoy me anymore…… Then she brings on the poorleh voice !!

Begs. Have a day off tomorrow love. You deserve it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was brought up like this but now love cooking and trying out new recipes. My bookshelves are full of recipe books. If she really wanted to eat more healthily, recipes are easy to find on the internet. I wonder if she can be bothered though?
Beggys bookshelves are full of fake designer handbags and grotesque trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s gona milk this for all she can. Let’s face it the boys won’t notice much difference because the lazy mare is always up in her room anyway. As for the the cringe thank you speech for anyone who wished her well, i don’t believe she got as much attention as she hoped for this little episode. She really is so up herself and she thinks everyone else is too. I keep saying this but she is bleeping deluded! Most people watch her tit show for the laugh. She hasn’t got what it takes to be an influencer at all. She’s got no personality, no originality, no spark about her, she’s just a brainless twit who gets by copying everyone else. It was hilarious watching her try to keep up the pretence,but now it’s just embarrassing af. How she can’t see how pathetic she looks i will never know.

Beggys bookshelves are full of fake designer handbags and grotesque trainers
Her holey bookshelves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Considering this is the sad act that reposts all of her reposts, I don't believe for a minute she's had any messages or they'd be all over her stories.

Reactions: 23
How does she not know any healthy recipes, my absolufe favourite meals are
Butternut squash and red pepper soup
Spicy lentil soup
Leek and potato soup
Lentil shepherds pie
Lentil Dahl
Homemade curry with vegetables and coconut paste
Falafel and quinoa salad
Literally all healthy and absolutely delicious. Shes so lost. Reckon someone will find her one day in the lost and found bin at wacky warehouse

Actually no, we never see her take her kids to soft play. Maybe at the lost and found in Billy bobs
Some lovely recipes there....might try a few myself ☺.

Reactions: 6
If she had a brain this could actually boost her engagement. She could start a recipe series on her Instagram asking for others help and upload YouTube videos of changing her whole outlook on food and what a journey it is. She could be completely honest with everyone and say she is useless at cooking but she’s gonna give it a damn good go! That will make her relatable! I wouldn’t say I’m tit at cooking but I bloody hate it! I’d find her stories more relatable if she did a cook along with me to a recipe than the boring tit she posts!
I wonder if the boys will see any of their 5 a day now?

Reactions: 21
If she had a brain this could actually boost her engagement. She could start a recipe series on her Instagram asking for others help and upload YouTube videos of changing her whole outlook on food and what a journey it is. She could be completely honest with everyone and say she is useless at cooking but she’s gonna give it a damn good go! That will make her relatable! I wouldn’t say I’m tit at cooking but I bloody hate it! I’d find her stories more relatable if she did a cook along with me to a recipe than the boring tit she posts!
I wonder if the boys will see any of their 5 a day now?
Damn it hunnipot! Don't give her ideas. She's already learnt everything about gallstones from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn it hunnipot! Don't give her ideas. She's already learnt everything about gallstones from here.
oh tit soz hunnipot! Just trying to put her in a lane😂 on a serious note though! I would actually find that interesting to watch. The cooking fails, the cook alongs. But instead she will Chuck the same slop in the sluhh cookeh fur 2ss and the boys and I will bet my house on her having meat and veg everyday for tea! She’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh tit soz hunnipot! Just trying to put her in a lane😂 on a serious note though! I would actually find that interesting to watch. The cooking fails, the cook alongs. But instead she will Chuck the same slop in the sluhh cookeh fur 2ss and the boys and I will bet my house on her having meat and veg everyday for tea! She’s so predictable
I doubt she will, it will last 3 days like the "healtheh eating" last week then be forgotten about and she'll be treating herself cos she never treats herself to a greasy treat 🥴obvs her sheep are too stupid to cotton on.

Reactions: 11
Becky's healtheh food swaps:

Dairy free chocolate mousse
McDonald's Fillet O Fish with diet corrke
Dairy free cake jar without ice cream
Oat pancakes with skinny chocolate spread
Just one brownie at Billy Bob's
Oven chips and a sausage without the batter when Steve goes chip shop
Thin crust pizza with dairy free cheese
Just half a packet of biscuits with a brew
Extra spinach in a slorrr cooker curreh
Fruit Solero instead of a Magnum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aside from her gallbladder chat.. I find it so odd that I’m a SAHM with my child in nursery 5 days a week and yet I still never sit on my arse for any longer than 30 mins for some lunch. I’m always doing something wether it be cleaning, cooking, decorating, dog walking, shopping etc. It blows my mind that she sits at home all day with so much free time. I was sofa bound last week for 3 days after an injury and my god was I bored. I don’t know how she does it!
I guess she does have to keep up with this thread and respond accordingly on her Instagram. Full time job for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.