Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake. One night I have a life and it all boots off 😂😂

Has dumpy dingle deleted the woody stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somehow she managed to get Steve to block me 😂 i was going to message him to ask him to get the bloody boys a trampoline net. I've sent her an email instead

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She was raging there like you could tell, even when she was doing the boys clothes haul, could still hear the 'cocky tone' in her voice. She's a whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hitler had a million followers, Jesus only had 12 Dingle 🙃
You are on fire tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this and the other comment you made that someone suggested should be a thread title have had me ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

I know she thinks she's being funny with the Mr bean dancing face thing. But if you told me Mr bean was a member of their family, I'd 100% believe you. Mr bean pretty much sums up beggy and beaver for me.

Beggy, Beaver and Bean sitting in a tree,
F I N G E R E D (in a tutu on a dancefloor 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Rebecca lamb #79 I have 67k followers on Instagram and that is my superpower

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video with Woody answering her questions too 😡 well of course he’s going to say yes now isn’t he, he doesn’t know what nice clothes, shoes or a nice life looks like! Plus nobody has ever doubted that those kids love their mum & dad, obviously they do, but as they get older they will become wiser to the fact that they get tit compared to what their parents buy themselves. She’s pathetic. She’s made it so obvious she reads here constantly, all she has done today is answer our questions.
That was interesting that he never once looked at her, just continued doing what he was doing. Also Rebecca, most children of his age will say they love their mum and dad, even children that are neglected will say they love their mum and dad, doesn't mean they are good parents, just the children don't know any different or any better. Anything decent the boys have is gifted, by complete strangers. Also why does she buy them matching clothes, they aren't twins. I didn't dress my twins the same, they are individuals and not clones to be dressed alike.

Online isn't a work place you dip tit
She's never had a real job so I suppose she can be forgiven for not understanding what an actual workplace is

Whatever anyone thinks of the Dingles- I find it really sad because these types of people are out there rubbing their crappy opinions and getting away with it on so many people. My daughter has a really good quality Mobile phone - yet it isn’t an apple. She told me she can’t be in the ‘in’ crowd as she only had an Android. I recently got the latest apple - she was so intrigued. Quite Frankly her phone is just as nice if not better. However my point is- Beggy is judging people with her followers comment- she is also encouraging people to judge others. Ironic considering her own children are judged all the time. Sad for her boys
Rebecca has dilusions of grandier, she definitely thinks she's better than she is. Without the Hobsons money, she would have to get a real job. I get the feeling Steve's family see her for the money hungry slapper that she is and probably take every opportunity to remind Steve if he marries her, she gets half.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Were the clothes gifted? What’s AD written all over mean?
The #ad is because she’s posting the affiliate link.

Rebecca has dilusions of grandier, she definitely thinks she's better than she is. Without the Hobsons money, she would have to get a real job. I get the feeling Steve's family see her for the money hungry slapper that she is and probably take every opportunity to remind Steve if he marries her, she gets half.
I wonder if his dad has maybe said that if they do get married, he’s going to skip Steve & leave inheritance to the boys instead. It would be safer that way! Imagine if Beggy got her hands on half of any money left, she’d piss it all away on super cute H&M clothes & fake Burberry purses 🤢. If she was my daughter I would be utterly ashamed of her. I would have more respect for them both if they just said that while the boys are young, she is going to be a stay at home mum & then she actually did the typical things a SAHM does, like spending time with the boys, taking them to after school activities & clubs, making healthy, home cooked meals etc. But instead they try to make out she doesn’t need a job because they’re mega rich, but she’s also working (MLM), but working flexibly so she can spend time with the boys, but then never spends any time with them even though she’s home all day! Everything is just a contradiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The questions to woody 😡. If that had been a spouse trying to prove a point it would be seen as coercive behaviour/mental abuse. She is vile.
It does suggest she may be on the verge of blowing like last time when she threw all the kids toys around and stuff out the wardrobe to prove how much they have. She’s a liability and the best thing would be for everyone to stop giving her an audience, difficult when she is so entertaining, but she really isn’t all there and we shouldn’t laugh at that

Reactions: 29
I did a little research yesterday regarding influencers & money earned after her little rant. She claims to earn thousands every month from brands working with her. Well Beggy, I disagree!

Every article I found regarding influencers earning potential said that accounts under 100,000 would earn on average £500 per post. Not bad I guess. But here’s where her story falls apart. So far this month she has posted one ad & that was with Asda. July she didn’t post any ads.

I then found a company who made a calculator which based the earnings on number of followers, engagement, reach etc. I put her username in & it gave me the below results. So bearing in mind she’s doing an average of one ad per month, she is definitely not making thousands per month! In fact I’d put money on it that she’s making the lower amount from her ads, because it also mentioned quality of content 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I did a little research yesterday regarding influencers & money earned after her little rant. She claims to earn thousands every month from brands working with her. Well Beggy, I disagree!

Every article I found regarding influencers earning potential said that accounts under 100,000 would earn on average £500 per post. Not bad I guess. But here’s where her story falls apart. So far this month she has posted one ad & that was with Asda. July she didn’t post any ads.

I then found a company who made a calculator which based the earnings on number of followers, engagement, reach etc. I put her username in & it gave me the below results. So bearing in mind she’s doing an average of one ad per month, she is definitely not making thousands per month! In fact I’d put money on it that she’s making the lower amount from her ads, because it also mentioned quality of content 🤣
She's too thick to understand that brands want engagement, not followers - 0.03% engagement (rounded up!) ... Wooo round of applause for Beggy! Also, why is she making a big fuss about 67k followers when she has paid for them? THIS is why she doesn't get her own #ads and has to rely on "talent" management. If this had been my job for 7 years and that was my engagement, I would just deactivate! Not sure how she has become so up herself, it's embarassing!

Reactions: 22
Those boots look like the boots my dad wore when he worked on the oil rigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those boots look like the boots my dad wore when he worked on the oil rigs.
I literally cannot wait to see them on her 😂😂 how much are we betting that they’ll be skin tight around her calves 😂😂

Reactions: 24
I literally cannot wait to see them on her 😂😂 how much are we betting that they’ll be skin tight around her calves 😂😂
They’ll be like that dream expensive coat she boat that didn’t fit. Never seen again!

• Haha
I never comment on this thread, just lurk. But the video questioning woody made me really uncomfortable. What on earth is she playing at! And getting him to wear her boots while she makes passive aggressive comments, what the hell is she doing? What a perfect example of how not to parent!

Reactions: 40
This "it wouldn't be tolerated in another workplace" bullshit..... Yes, perhaps there would be a few more safeguards around someone being actually bullied in a PAYE job... Buttttttt 1. Someone saying shoes that fit is not bullying, it's stating a fact that everyone can see that Woody's shoes are too big for him, and to be perfectly honest is one of the more tame things that could have been suggested. And 2. You've decided to be self employed as you think you're too good for a normal job, as someone who has been self employed myself previously, having a HR function in place to protect you is something that you have to accept is not there in self employed work, do you think a self employed builder has a tizzy because a customer criticises his attitude/timekeeping/standard of work and tells the customer to shut up and starts insulting them because "this wouldn't be tolerated in a normal workplace?!"

🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm so annoyed at this big headed lump, she needs taking down a peg or ten. Someone posted on here that they knew her and she's an absolute witch, just confirms things doesn't it. I absolutely believe that this is why they've had to move out to the sticks, there's probably a long line of people wanting to smack her smug greasy face 👊

• Heart
A bit early for a thread suggestion:
Beggy Lamb #79 I've got 67k more flowers than you hunipot!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.