Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder why she thinks people follow her? Absolutely nothing marks her out in a positive way. There’s no talent or flair for anything. She’s not witty or relateable. It’s a madness!

Reactions: 21
Huge amount of stories this morning flogging the face vibrator and not an ounce of knowledge in any of them. I mean c'mon! Its your 'job'. Why is vitamin C good in skincare? How does the eye attachment get rid of crows feet? (Bollocks 🙄) So many opportunities to show off her 'extensive knowledge'. How many times can one person say 'Glowy'. Glowing skin looks healthy and refreshed. Everyone has a glow 2 seconds after applying cream. Let's see a close up after a days graft. There's no actual interest in skincare at all. Just commission. No enthusiasm, education or actual information. Just sell sell sell. How are people STILL getting suckered in to this absolute shite 🥴🥴

Reactions: 20
Huge amount of stories this morning flogging the face vibrator and not an ounce of knowledge in any of them. I mean c'mon! Its your 'job'. Why is vitamin C good in skincare? How does the eye attachment get rid of crows feet? (Bollocks 🙄) So many opportunities to show off her 'extensive knowledge'. How many times can one person say 'Glowy'. Glowing skin looks healthy and refreshed. Everyone has a glow 2 seconds after applying cream. Let's see a close up after a days graft. There's no actual interest in skincare at all. Just commission. No enthusiasm, education or actual information. Just sell sell sell. How are people STILL getting suckered in to this absolute shite 🥴🥴
I wouldn’t buy one if you paid me!!!!

Reactions: 12
Anyone think the AD she had to film yesterday in her one busy day was for asda/tesco for school clothes?

Reactions: 7
As a skin therapist, I could scream watching her lumi posts. Her skin is not “glowy” it’s greasy, she has destroyed her acid mantle. Also cannot stand when she uses the AHA pads and doesn’t tell her followers how crucial it is that they protect their skin with spf afterwards. Obviously because she doesn’t know this because she knows duck all about skin! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone think the AD she had to film yesterday in her one busy day was for asda/tesco for school clothes?
Didn’t think of that but it’s very possible. I will be so pissed off if she gets gifted uniform! Why should she have freebies when she apparently earns thousands every month? Surely the free clothes should go to somebody genuinely in need.

If she does advertise uniform next I will be contacting the brand with screenshots of the messages she sent yesterday & I’ll be asking them why they’re gifting uniform to somebody who could afford to buy it, while others are struggling with school costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's no wonder she is always trying to sell cleanser top ups aswell, the amount of product she uses she must need weekly replacements. If the Lumi huns copy her then they'll be the same.

As a side note I dislike her calling them top ups. It's not phone credit you are selling hunnipot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was going to buy a lumi, which I wouldn’t, it wouldn’t be off this greasy, sweaty, chubby slob. I would at least go to one of the tidy looking lumi huns lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just thinking after watching her amusing melt down last night.. what really does she offer? like what’s the niche that keep people in?
She doesn’t aspire or inspire me one ounce. She doesn’t show food recipes (questionable term for them) like she used to, she doesn’t really show much of the dales.. imagine she could do a few nice reels of beauty spots (up her engagement too)
It’s just daily face sanding, complaining and crap food hauls.. I waaaaant a holiday (duck off).

Plus I don’t ever feel ~influenced~ by her buy to return clothes, wouldn’t call it a family life insta.. but at least she has her 67k followers cause she obviously doesn’t have much substance in real life.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t think of that but it’s very possible. I will be so pissed off if she gets gifted uniform! Why should she have freebies when she apparently earns thousands every month? Surely the free clothes should go to somebody genuinely in need.

If she does advertise uniform next I will be contacting the brand with screenshots of the messages she sent yesterday & I’ll be asking them why they’re gifting uniform to somebody who could afford to buy it, while others are struggling with school costs.
She had free stuff gifted last year. Alfie got polo tops and shorts

Reactions: 5

I think we should all do this if she gets gifted uniform for the kids. I don’t give a duck about her crappy Chanel earrings or her range whatever but in times where some parents genuinely struggle to feed themselves and the kids through the summer holidays and get a whole new uniform if a brand is gifting to her after her tit show of a attempt at a brag last night then that’s way to far.

• Heart
OK
I was just thinking after watching her amusing melt down last night.. what really does she offer? like what’s the niche that keep people in?
She doesn’t aspire or inspire me one ounce. She doesn’t show food recipes (questionable term for them) like she used to, she doesn’t really show much of the dales.. imagine she could do a few nice reels of beauty spots (up her engagement too)
It’s just daily face sanding, complaining and crap food hauls.. I waaaaant a holiday (duck off).

Plus I don’t ever feel ~influenced~ by her buy to return clothes, wouldn’t call it a family life insta.. but at least she has her 67k followers cause she obviously doesn’t have much substance in real life.
Amen. Not once have I ever felt jealous of her or inspired. My current idol is Alan Turing - the father of computer science who literally saved us from the Nazis by cracking the Nazi codes but was convicted because he was gay. Not Beggy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we should all do this if she gets gifted uniform for the kids. I don’t give a duck about her crappy Chanel earrings or her range whatever but in times where some parents genuinely struggle to feed themselves and the kids through the summer holidays and get a whole new uniform if a brand is gifting to her after her tit show of a attempt at a brag last night then that’s way to far.
Any ad she does from now on I’m sending them everything. duck her, that screenshot of the way she spoke to that girl has finished me off. She doesn’t deserve anything to be gifted to her. And as for her ads, I can only assume the brands don’t research who they use first, because if they did she’d have no hope she is absolutely shite and the likes on her ads rarely make 1000 likes. Where’s all your faithful 67k followers on your ads beggy hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She can eat all the soup she wants, with her one PT a week, she will still be a pig by the time that holiday comes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As a skin therapist, I could scream watching her lumi posts. Her skin is not “glowy” it’s greasy, she has destroyed her acid mantle. Also cannot stand when she uses the AHA pads and doesn’t tell her followers how crucial it is that they protect their skin with spf afterwards. Obviously because she doesn’t know this because she knows duck all about skin! 🙄
I want to know how the Lumi opens and closes pores! She is so unknowledgable about skin care. She is also using far too much product, the amount of eye cream she uses should last her weeks! All I see is a greasy mess not healthy, radiant skin.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like to talk bad about kids but are those front 2 teeth Alfie’s adult teeth? They’re in bad condition if they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.