Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaaah she’s actually shocked me more than normal today with those nasty pathetic conversation screenshots and what she’s put on her own stories. It’s not even bad what the woman said. Talk about hitting a bloody nerve!!

Reactions: 25
Is anyone going to tell her that you have to soak chia seeds before eating them otherwise you get no nutritional value from them? You can't make up how dumb this woman is. Hilarious that she shared her troll when she was pointing out she doesn't even buy them shoes that fit. Fancy highlighting that all your trolls tell you to get a bleeping TRAMPoline net? And those questions she was asking poor woody, whilst he was playing with his toys. Shes so contrived and such a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have this top. It’s oversized. She’s bought a Large but she’s a SiZe TeN 🥴
I have this top as well 😂 I’m a size 8/10 and got it in a small and it’s also oversized on me. Let’s see how a large fits on her size 10 self 👀😂
I was just coming on to say the exact same! Long term lurker here. I bought myself a few bits from h&m over the weekend..not before I made sure my sons wardrobe was fully sorted may I add!! And I’m definitely a size 10 and the xs is oversized on me a small would be too big so she’s definitely not a 10! Just as everyone else has pointed out why lie??!!!!! Nobody cares!

Reactions: 14
Can you report her stories as bullying/harassment as she was doxxing which is illegal. I don’t think there was anything wrong with the original message and if it hurt her ego all she had to do was reply with ‘he’s been measured by a reputable shoe shop, but thanks for the concern’, job done, everyone is happy.

Reactions: 22
If there was any sign of life in that tiny brain of hers she would’ve posted that L’Oréal gift on her stories, tagged them & then said something along the lines of ‘thank you for the gift, as I am no longer blonde I will donating this to a local women’s refuge’.

But no, she had to act like she’s 1-up’ing tattle by asking which of her ‘mates’ (she has none) wants it 🥴

All the PR gifts in the whole world would not make me want to expose my life and make my self look like a total bleeping head on social media. I’ll leave that to her.

Reactions: 20
With her rant she has also just highlighted to all her followers that Woody wears shoes that are far too big for him, next photo she posts of the boys everyone will be looking at their feet. Hope she’s done a shoe haul for both boys, otherwise all her followers will realise that that lady’s suggestion wasn’t a bad one after all 🤣

Reactions: 25
People that brag about money usually don't have any
People that brag about sex usually aren't having any
People that brag about an 'amazing' life are usually miserable
In my personal experience, the couples that constantly post 'couple selfies' usually have the crappest relationships
The parents that constantly post 'my world' kid pictures are usually hiding complete disinterest in the children.
Her amazing life isn't amazing. At all. Thats why she flipped tonight. She knows it and she can't bear that we know it too

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just read the screenshots of her commenting back - thinking that the amount of "followers" she has and the fake ££ makes her one up over someone....she needs taking down a peg or two!

Reactions: 20
I have this top. It’s oversized. She’s bought a Large but she’s a SiZe TeN 🥴
“It’s sleeve less, well I think it’s sleeveless” (it obviously has no sleeves) “it says Palm Springs on it” (thanks Begs no way we could read that without your help) “I love how crisp and white it is” (so that will last approx 10mins until she spills food down it, wears it for 2 weeks straight then washes it with all her darks)

• Haha
People that brag about money usually don't have any
People that brag about sex usually aren't having any
People that brag about an 'amazing' life are usually miserable
In my personal experience, the couples that constantly post 'couple selfies' usually have the crappest relationships
The parents that constantly post 'my world' kid pictures are usually hiding complete disinterest in the children.
Her amazing life isn't amazing. At all. Thats why she flipped tonight. She knows it and she can't bear that we know it too
So so so true!!

Seriously what was the money thing?! Tattle won’t let me see 😭
The £5k a month??

Reactions: 5
The woman only posted a "be kind you never know what someone is going through" quote 5 days ago and now she's telling a cancer survivor she's sad and pathetic and has no friends 🧐😡, no I'm sorry she's really outted herself this evening.

No wonder she took the loreal post down, it's a big brand to dare tag 2 posts after you've selfied yourself sticking one finger up at 67 thousand people like a classless little woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I for one am not someone who thinks influencers should post about every single tiny thing that’s going on in the world just for the sake of it, but baring in mind she’s “sorr kind and honest and just wants people to be happy” I’ve not seen her post a single thing (or even hint at some awareness) about the devastating situation in Afghanistan. She’s sat there calling someone names because they’ve not got as many followers as her whilst that’s going on in the world? duck me she’s so vile. Why can’t her followers see it?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.