Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling up a seat for the continuing shitshow of being suh suh supah healteh and stuff *sniff*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Supeh cute dvd day for alfeh & woodeh while begga & beaver sort their hangovers out 😴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
No but seriously why did she blur her crotch and thigh area 😂 did she piss herself or something 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon to blur out her belly or mum pooch. Jeans were probably cutting in to her something awful
So bleeping strange! Like out on a night out supposedly having a great time, and she’s taking time out to airbrush herself before uploading. She’s just made it so bleeping obvious that she’s doctored that pic. She’s blurred the jeans that much it almost looks like she’s wearing a skirt. I think she must have been trying to hide her size 10 thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hopefully I’ve done this right!

Thanks to @Win for the thread title with 80 likes!

let’s recap.....
[/QUOTE
I’m suh suh proud of myself, what’s everybody else supah powers?
Special mention to @Kattykat10 and also thanks to the chunk for all the laughs.
Hopefully I’ve done this right!

Thanks to @Win for the thread title with 80 likes!

let’s recap.....
Im suh suh proud of myself, what’s everybody else supah powers?
Special mention to @Kattykat10 and also thanks to the chunk for all the laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Great thread title! :LOL: 🤭 👏
Beggy looks like she's got a denim skirt on 🤪 and who the duck are those 'friends'?

Reactions: 5
How can she put steve and hunk in same sentence 😐
Whoever said he’s like a fat faced schoolchild was spot on, it’s all I can see now😂 He’s a weird specimen of a man
Imagine that mouth slobbering all over ya 🤢
A775545B-696E-48A5-A485-C0FDBDD5A1C7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How can she put steve and hunk in same sentence 😐
Whoever said he’s like a fat faced schoolchild was spot on, it’s all I can see now😂 He’s a weird specimen of a man
Imagine that mouth slobbering all over ya 🤢
View attachment 713619
Owner of a teeth whitening company. You just couldn't make it up. Their whole life is a bleeping shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just putting my bookmark in on this thread, Great title by the way, love it 😂

Reactions: 7
Stellar parenting yet again. Letting your kid go on a trampoline with no net wearing wellies with so much give in them that they look like they are big Steve’s.
FA97F9A1-B9A9-4C68-B8F4-EC9698ADE839.jpeg
36DE4806-FAD8-4064-940B-ADB234B82A7E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.