Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People that brag about money usually don't have any
People that brag about sex usually aren't having any
People that brag about an 'amazing' life are usually miserable
In my personal experience, the couples that constantly post 'couple selfies' usually have the crappest relationships
The parents that constantly post 'my world' kid pictures are usually hiding complete disinterest in the children.
Her amazing life isn't amazing. At all. Thats why she flipped tonight. She knows it and she can't bear that we know it too
So true. I always remember my very first full time job, there was a lady working in the office who always looked immaculate, drove a lovely car, hair always perfect etc, she was always bragging about their expensive holidays & cruises 3 times a year. One day I was chatting to another lady on my team who was friends with the other lady, but they’d had a big falling out. She started bitching & it all came out that the lady had credit card bills in the tens of thousands. Basically her husband at one point had a great job & had been there a good few years so had promotions & pay rises, he got made redundant, they blew the redundancy money on a 3 month holiday thinking he’d walk back into a good job, the holiday ended & he couldn’t find a job with anywhere near the salary he was on, but by then she had got used to the lifestyle & basically refused to cut back. So she was living this huge lie, buying everything on credit to keep up appearances. It was madness!

I reckon this is what Beggy & Steve are doing because I think they are just waiting for inheritance money from his family. I genuinely think they are just coasting along because they just think, duck it.

Reactions: 21
Let's all just laugh at how dingle thinks she's "winning at life" 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That bread shes bought is 130 Cals a slice 😩 she hasn’t got a clue and there’s no hope of her losing weight before this holiday 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Whatever anyone thinks of the Dingles- I find it really sad because these types of people are out there rubbing their crappy opinions and getting away with it on so many people. My daughter has a really good quality Mobile phone - yet it isn’t an apple. She told me she can’t be in the ‘in’ crowd as she only had an Android. I recently got the latest apple - she was so intrigued. Quite Frankly her phone is just as nice if not better. However my point is- Beggy is judging people with her followers comment- she is also encouraging people to judge others. Ironic considering her own children are judged all the time. Sad for her boys

Reactions: 15
'Love how white the t-shirt is' - won't stay like that for long! Such a novelty for her to see such a white garment. She is mentally unwell isn't she - asking Woody all those questions - do you have a good life, do you love mummy and daddy - is she unhinged? Why has she only bought the boys a couple of t-shirts, no shorts? They have no decent shorts as we've seen over the summer. Can't wait to see her ham hock legs rammed into those boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think L’Oréal contacted her about her story and asked her to remove it? She needs to get off her high horse! Thanks for the gift, which of my mates wants this? Is she having a laugh 😂

Reactions: 15
Do you think L’Oréal contacted her about her story and asked her to remove it? She needs to get off her high horse! Thanks for the gift, which of my mates wants this? Is she having a laugh 😂
It came across so high and mighty like they were a brand beneath her 😳 stupid stupid witch 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
'Love how white the t-shirt is' - won't stay like that for long! Such a novelty for her to see such a white garment. She is mentally unwell isn't she - asking Woody all those questions - do you have a good life, do you love mummy and daddy - is she unhinged? Why has she only bought the boys a couple of t-shirts, no shorts? They have no decent shorts as we've seen over the summer. Can't wait to see her ham hock legs rammed into those boots 😂
I love how she’s so dim that all she can think of to say is “I love how white it is” 😂 she can’t be bleeping serious. She’s absolutely shown her true colours tonight with those messages. She’s only proved that all she cares about is how much money she has & how high her follower numbers are. It’s funny how her YouTube subscriber count has stalled since she suddenly hit 100k last year. Bought her way there so she could lap up the attention and get the plaque she doesn’t deserve. And why has she accepted a gift from L’Oréal knowing it’s not suitable for her hair type? As an influencer is it not her job to be more professional and politely turn it down?!

Reactions: 18
Winning at life, that must be the funniest thing she’s said.winning at being a complete and utter head more like. Such an unlikeable person, no wonder she has no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.