Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how that L’Oréal post on her story has gone too 👀
OMG, it has as well! I wonder if that’s because she saw my comment about her giving them away? Or maybe L’Oréal have already been in touch with her about it 😂

Reactions: 10
Plus the filthy carpet and wonky floor! 🤣🤣
Not even able to pay to get workmen in to do the jobs for them it has to be beavers diy bodge jobs 😂

I have this top. It’s oversized. She’s bought a Large but she’s a SiZe TeN 🥴
Loves how crisp and white it is yet after first wash it will be grey because she’s wore it for a month before washing it and then put it in with clothes that aren’t white

Reactions: 21
Rebecca Rebecca Rebecca…

You’ve basically taken the bait and ran with it. Do you realise how STUPID you’ve been? Now a lot of people have not only screenshots of you being really nasty, but also screen recordings of you basically emotionally abusing your own child. I’m sure any future brand that works with you would love to see the real you.

You have 67k followers and you’re that successful you’ve restored to MLM? You’re that successful your own management dropped you. You’re that successful you do next to no ads anymore and live off of affiliate links.

You’re not successful hun and do you know why? Because successful people make money themselves. They don’t use their own children to earn a living. They don’t use swipe ups and they don’t rely on sheep to keep them afloat. They don’t rely on their older partner and their family either.

You’re nothing but wh*re that latched onto an older man with money and got herself knocked up. You’re a disgrace of a mother and I really hope you seek help before you completely ruin those boys. I’m honestly knocked sick.
If I was a brand looking to advertise I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, even more so after her goading of that woman.

Reactions: 12
Tonight we have got a glimpse of the real Rebecca Lamb, a far cry from the fake ‘I just want to make people happeh’ persona she puts out on Instagram. The mask is slipping!

Reactions: 35
If I was a brand looking to advertise I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, even more so after her goading of that woman.
It’s just very frustrating that brands don’t do some basic research before they work with some influencers. Honestly, one quick google & I reckon they’d find tattle pretty quickly.

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha

This is brilliant! Love it when her true colours come out. Just gives us more stuff to send to brands.

Thanks beggy.👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just very frustrating that brands don’t do some basic research before they work with some influencers. Honestly, one quick google & I reckon they’d find tattle pretty quickly.
It's the second search result that comes up when you type in her name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure someone called it on here that dingle would buy those boots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not surprised, she’s just a little robot, blindly following whatever the rest of the instacunts are buying. No originality, no substance, just a silly little witch who has ideas way above her station.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those boots are utterly disgusting.
The brown t-shirts for the boys are disgusting -what an awful shade of brown

we all know why she's ordered from h&m -it's cos she can use klarna or PayPal pay later!! Busted luv!

Reactions: 23
Those boots are utterly disgusting.
The brown t-shirts for the boys are disgusting -what an awful shade of brown

we all know why she's ordered from h&m -it's cos she can use klarna or PayPal pay later!! Busted luv!
And she’s aff linked every item she’s bought them. Shameless. She can’t even buy her kids clothes without trying to claw back some of the money.

Reactions: 15
Hahahahhahaha obviously bothered you though hun View attachment 715315
Rebecca you have no grasp on real life at all!! This is not feckin trolling and this conversation would happen in the workplace. If my colleague showed me a photo of her child wearing massive wellies I would comment on it and we would have a bloody laugh about it ..... end of story!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.