Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An open letter to Rebecca Lamb.

Hello Rebecca.

I'd like to remind you that followers only matter to those who are using Instagram to make money, those who class social media as their 'job'. To the rest ... it means absolutely nothing. Using follower numbers as insult to a non influencer is pointless because non-influencers do not care how many followers they have because they do not require followers to get paid.

Furthermore, please be reminded that Instagram isn't the only way of making money in this world. It is possible to earn a living offline too.

I, like many other non-influencers make money too. As a combined household we earn more than double the income you claim to make. We have jobs and a start up company.

So it may come as a surprise to you that we have achieved this level of success with only 350 followers. And actually that's just me. My husband, he doesn't even have social media at all. I know what a sad, unsuccessful hunnipot he is. 🙄

Kind Regards

A troll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
😂

Sorry but they definitely won’t look like this on her legs. They’ll be skin tight 🙈
I think these would only work if you’re quite thin? I think they’re style they’re meant to be loose fitting but if you’re big calved they’d be really tight 😕

Reactions: 12
Oh my !!! the cheek in those messages she really is nasty!

I felt so uncomfortable when she was asking Woody those questions, id go as far to say that's very worrying behaviour 😭

I can't wait to see what she wears the boots with 🤣 think she will need to slit the sides to get her calves in right enough 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think these would only work if you’re quite thin? I think they’re style they’re meant to be loose fitting but if you’re big calved they’d be really tight 😕
i bought the zara equivalent of these last year before the insta huns took over them 😩 my legs are half the size of Rebeccas and they are hard to get on and off so she has no chance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she’s feeling right smug that the H&M order came today after the shoe comment so she can be like SEE I DO BUY MY KIDS STUFF 🙄😂 but when was the last time she showed us anything like that for the boys? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm pretty sure, in fact I'm certain that what Beggy did (naming the person who messaged her publicly on the Internet when it was a private message) is a criminal act. It is known as doxing. Well done Beggy, you just opened yourself up to a lawsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh my !!! the cheek in those messages she really is nasty!

I felt so uncomfortable when she was asking Woody those questions, id go as far to say that's very worrying behaviour 😭

I can't wait to see what she wears the boots with 🤣 think she will need to slit the sides to get her calves in right enough 🥴
She said she’s going to wear them with a jumper dress. She’s going to look enormous! Even when I was at my smallest size I used to avoid the jumper dresses because I’m short, so they made me look chunky. She’ll buy a 14 as well but claim she only bought it because she likes the oversized look, but then it will fit her perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rebecca Rebecca Rebecca…

You’ve basically taken the bait and ran with it. Do you realise how STUPID you’ve been? Now a lot of people have not only screenshots of you being really nasty, but also screen recordings of you basically emotionally abusing your own child. I’m sure any future brand that works with you would love to see the real you.

You have 67k followers and you’re that successful you’ve restored to MLM? You’re that successful your own management dropped you. You’re that successful you do next to no ads anymore and live off of affiliate links.

You’re not successful hun and do you know why? Because successful people make money themselves. They don’t use their own children to earn a living. They don’t use swipe ups and they don’t rely on sheep to keep them afloat. They don’t rely on their older partner and their family either.

You’re nothing but wh*re that latched onto an older man with money and got herself knocked up. You’re a disgrace of a mother and I really hope you seek help before you completely ruin those boys. I’m honestly knocked sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Also, ooo aren't you hard with your ever decreasing 67k followers (most of which are tatters who follow just for the tit show) . I've got around 200 but have four best friends and husband that are there for me no matter what. Rather than that fake followers. Immature little girl! Her conversation with that lady has shown her to be what she truly is - a nasty girl. She could have just laughed it off, blocked her or ignored it but she had a tantrum because her brain hasn't developed past 13. I don't see anything wrong with what she said - it's hardly trolling compared to some of the nasty messages people receive. Must have really hit a nerve! I hope the brands that decide to work with her see copies.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting tone of voice when Woody had on her Wellington Boots. Never heard that tone before.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.