Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I reckon if steve had to choose between beggy and his car the car would win. Sad sad man, what age is he and he’s acting like that over a lump of metal. They really are the most selfish pair. The type of people who never should have had kids because they’re too far up their own arses! Says a lot when your car is nicer than your house 🥴
Tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s always got spots on her skin hasn’t she. I know some people are prone to spots, but she goes on about how good her skin is because of the lumi, but today there’s spots on her chin & her temple. She blames it on hormonal breakouts but she always has them?

It would be fine if she just said, ‘I do tend to suffer with a few spots…….’ but she doesn’t. As usual she lies & says it’s hormonal, even though they’re always present, then tries to sell everyone the tit lumi 🙄

Reactions: 11
It's always hormones.

It's never the tit she eats, the make up she wears, or the fact that she's constantly traumatising her skin by sanding the top layer off twice a day.

Reactions: 20
Christ I reckon if steve had to choose between beggy and his car the car would win. Sad sad man, what age is he and he’s acting like that over a lump of metal. They really are the most selfish pair. The type of people who never should have had kids because they’re too far up their own arses! Says a lot when your car is nicer than your house 🥴
Tramps
This is why I don’t believe a word she says when she tells everyone that they planned for Alfie. If they genuinely did, there is no way they’d go on the way they do. If they’d had the babies that they had planned & wished for, they would cherish those children & give them all they could! But instead they spend on themselves like a young, child free couple would, buying new cars, lots of clothes, eating out all the time, spending every penny they have on themselves then just occasionally spending a few quid on the boys almost as if they’re just ticking a box. I mean, I can’t believe she was moaning the other day that Woody is always asking for a new toy. That’s just what kids do! And more to the point, any parent who could afford it would occasionally give in. I’m not saying they need to spoil the boys, but they’re not even close to spoiling them because they’re too busy spoiling themselves 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t normally post but I can’t help this one… what is with people that do videos of just themselves staring back at them selves in the camera!! Like what?! Vanity is not pretty at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t normally post but I can’t help this one… what is with people that do videos of just themselves staring back at them selves in the camera!! Like what?! Vanity is not pretty at all!
Totally agree, especially when it is captioned with, ‘ Let’s have a productive amazing day.’

What amazing productivity will she accomplish today?
She has already sanded her face.
She doesn’t cook, work, clean, drive, read, garden, meet friends, or have any hobbies.
Other than trying on some more nipple exposing cheap clothes and photographing them, what will she achieve today?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is REALLY grating on me today!!!!

How would she cope with a real tragedy god only knows....

Lets put ALFEEE on the GRAM

ONE Selfish Fuker.....100% Always about HER

Woody is So....cute, i often wonder what goes on behind the scenes in THAT DUNGEON🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Totally agree, especially when it is captioned with, ‘ Let’s have a productive amazing day.’

What amazing productivity will she accomplish today?
She has already sanded her face.
She doesn’t cook, work, clean, drive, read, garden, meet friends, or have any hobbies.
Other than trying on some more nipple exposing cheap clothes and photographing them, what will she achieve today?
Drink some water like the Boss Babe she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m confused!! Has woody only just started having his teeth brushed at 3 years old?
I’d say so, getting him to say that his teeth will rot if he doesn’t. I’m guessing she maybe learnt her lesson with Alfie’s rotten teeth, she’s fuming she had to pay out at the pRiVaTe DeNtiSt for them to remove those disgusting front teeth so is making sure she doesn’t have to do the same with Woody. After all, paying for dental treatment for your kids will take away from the lip filler fund.

Reactions: 11
Did she actually refer to herself as sexy? I just can’t with this girl anymore. When you zoom in on her grid post you can see all the airbrushing she’s done to her eyebags and her skin 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It's so clear that woody hasn't brushed his teeth before. She is an awful excuse as a mother!

Also she has spots all down her chest aswell! You can see in the skincare video she done in her bra! 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Crying laughing.....😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh she is a class A head 😂

Got ready for what exactly? A hard days work? Me thinks not. She got ready to eye duck herself in the mirror and prance about the house. I’m sorry but her life gives me depression just looking at it. She does duck all. Nothing. She’s got too much time on her hands imo. Those boys come across as so placid and well behaved( probably just used to amusing themselves) so she can’t dare moan about something so bleeping trivial as an argument or one refusing to brush their teeth. Is she having us on or what? Like honestly what planet Is she from! And I am CRINGING inside out for her posing on that grid post. She is one vain twit and that makes her ugly as duck! She’s made my blood boil already and it’s only 11am 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think there’s an ad coming up for kids toothbrushes or toothpaste or something? Why the whole melodrama about it?!

Is she having a laugh??
It's actually offensive and really unfair spouting this absolute shite out. Most mums don't have the luxury of having their partner home to do the donkey work for them in the morning so we can stand in the mirror admiring ourselves.
Most of us would also rather spend that time in the morning making sure our kids are presentable, clean, non creased clothes and hair ready for school.
I'm happy looking like a bag of tit because unlike Rebecca I've got to an age where I don't care what people think and my kids are my priority
How can she cry one morning and the next tell people how beautiful she is!! It's bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Crying laughing.....😂😂😂😂😂😂
What's next, a step by step guide of how to breathe. I seriously can't understand her mind set or mentality. She seriously thinks what she does is a job. The more I see, the more I believe she has some kind of behavioural or personality issue.

Is she having a laugh??
It's actually offensive and really unfair spouting this absolute shite out. Most mums don't have the luxury of having their partner home to do the donkey work for them in the morning so we can stand in the mirror admiring ourselves.
Most of us would also rather spend that time in the morning making sure our kids are presentable, clean, non creased clothes and hair ready for school.
I'm happy looking like a bag of tit because unlike Rebecca I've got to an age where I don't care what people think and my kids are my priority
How can she cry one morning and the next tell people how beautiful she is!! It's bizarre
Let's be honest, she has a sperm donor in the house, he is her biggest troll, he definitely doesn't behave or treat her like she's the mother of his kids or the wom3he loves. I think he's as fed up with her bullshit as we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.