Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d give my last penny to my kids. Why’s she always spending loads of money on herself yet buying the kids “cheap” and “affordable” things? Surely if she really had loads of money she would buy the kids nice things too.. selfish rings to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's exactly how we know how selfish they are. Steve has an Audi, she has lips, nails, brows, hair, PT, hauls.

The kids get £1.50 Primark tees.

Why aren't they in Joules or Mini Boden or something, seeing as she's trying to go for this 'living in the countryside with money' thing?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s really does have a high opinion of herself doesn’t she, thank you for all your messages, I hope me being real makes you feel like it’s normal to have a bad day, just who the duck do you honestly think you are? In addition, you’ve had all day to have a pamper you twit, you’ve done duck all with your day and choose now when the kids are home to have a bath and leave Steve to it. bleeping disgrace, honestly.
How are you letting a child who cba to brush his teeth impact your day 8 hours later still, grow up and join the real world, if that’s your only issues in life you need to be bleeping thankful.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s really does have a high opinion of herself doesn’t she, thank you for all your messages, I hope me being real makes you feel like it’s normal to have a bad day, just who the duck do you honestly think you are? In addition, you’ve had all day to have a pamper you twit, you’ve done duck all with your day and choose now when the kids are home to have a bath and leave Steve to it. bleeping disgrace, honestly.
How are you letting a child who cba to brush his teeth impact your day 8 hours later still, grow up and join the real world, if that’s your only issues in life you need to be bleeping thankful.
She’s an absolute joke at this point. She’s a bleeping bellend. Anyone messaging her sucking up to her is just as pathetic as she is. She gives me the bleeping rage 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
4pm and she’s having a bath! Yeah that’s so normal, so relatable. She doesn’t have a bloody clue does she. And who does she think she is saying she had a stressful morning & needed to ‘refresh from motherhood’. You don’t get to refresh from motherhood Beggy, you’re a mum & your responsibility is to those boys. Yes we all need some time to ourselves & time to de-stress, but you do duck all for those boys & have all the time in the world to yourself.

Every time I think she can’t get any worse, she comes out with tit like that 😡

And Beggy, once again, cars aren’t sexy!! I love cars, absolutely love driving, but they’re still just objects so duck off & get an ad sorted so you can pay this months finance payment will you 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“Refresh from motherhood” All she does is opt out from being a parent. Man, she just chats such waffle. She’s not real, she’s not in the trenches of motherhood, so she needs to keep her trite nonsense to herself.

Reactions: 13
She should of never had kids, useless excuse of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Woody refusing to eat - don’t blame him with the tit she serves them.

Woody refusing to brush his teeth - not brushing teeth in my house isn’t even an option, my kids know that those teeth get brushed first thing or they don’t go downstairs. Brushing teeth in their house must be alien, no wonder he’s refused when they’re probably not made to do it twice a day.

Reactions: 27
So I can see the rangy, I can see the audi right at the back...... And is that Rebecca's old car I can see in the middle?

Now if you had a rangy and a porsche that you could drive why ever would you keep your old 54 plate banger?? 🧐🧐

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I can see the rangy, I can see the audi right at the back...... And is that Rebecca's old car I can see in the middle?

Now if you had a rangy and a porsche that you could drive why ever would you keep your old 54 plate banger?? 🧐🧐
Nah they’re parked up at Grassington

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.