Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every bleeping day!!!
My first thought was how convenient, she said Woody is refusing to brush his teeth , after someone said yesterday, the boys probably dont have toothbrushes. Thanks for clearing that up Rebecca. My second thought was she's been arguing with Steve, but won't admit it, because it doesn't fit the perfect relationship image,easier to blame the kids. My third thought was she's read some home truths on here or some of her 'insta huns' have done something without involving her, we all know Princess Beggy hates not being centre of attention. Now I need to lie down, it's my day off and I've had 3 thoughts, all before 10am,I really need to pace myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My first thought was how convenient, she said Woody is refusing to brush his teeth , after someone said yesterday, the boys probably dont have toothbrushes. Thanks for clearing that up Rebecca. My second thought was she's been arguing with Steve, but won't admit it, because it doesn't fit the perfect relationship image,easier to blame the kids. My third thought was she's read some home truths on here or some of her 'insta huns' have done something without involving her, we all know Princess Beggy hates not being centre of attention. Now I need to lie down, it's my day off and I've had 3 thoughts, all before 10am,I really need to pace myself.
Yes! You're right I bet she's had a row with the Beaver. She always used to document their rows and now she never ever mentions them. It nearly always used to be in the morning too, because she'd come on saying it's spoilt her whole day blah blah. Such a lying attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow you’re busier than Beggy is with those 3 thoughts so early! 🤣 I hope you rest now & slow down a bit. Go and treat yourself, but all in moderation obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! You're right I bet she's had a row with the Beaver. She always used to document their rows and now she never ever mentions them. It nearly always used to be in the morning too, because she'd come on saying it's spoilt her whole day blah blah. Such a lying attention seeker.
Really? This must of been before I followed her but why would she tell everyone they had a row?
We always use to know when Steve went out with the lads drinking as she would come on and dance in the kitchen shaking her ass in the phone screen. I use to cringe so much for her😂😂 bet the lads had a right laugh at her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Really? This must of been before I followed her but why would she tell everyone they had a row?
We always use to know when Steve went out with the lads drinking as she would come on and dance in the kitchen shaking her ass in the phone screen. I use to cringe so much Goe her😂😂 bet the lads had a right laugh at her
There’s an old vlog of her crying because she argued with Steve, she was more real back then I liked her back then

Reactions: 9
We always use to know when Steve went out with the lads drinking as she would come on and dance in the kitchen shaking her ass in the phone screen. I use to cringe so much Goe her😂😂 bet the lads had a right laugh at her
Oh god the arse dancing in the grey joggers 😄🤮 yeah it's even on the vlogs on her YouTube channel. She openly used to say they'd had an argument and she was sniffling. She's always been too quick to over share her life for attention, I think she forgets this when she tries to tell it differently

Reactions: 11
Oh god the arse dancing in the grey joggers 😄🤮 yeah it's even on the vlogs on her YouTube channel. She openly used to say they'd had an argument and she was sniffling. She's always been too quick to over share her life for attention, I think she forgets this when she tries to tell it differently
She really is an idiot 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every bleeping day!!!
just shows how lazy she is if dealing with those trivial things send her crying. Wise the duck up you knob!

duck me- she wants to have a hormonal teenager in the house. Good job I don’t cry every time I get a gobful- I’d never stop .
I feel you, I have 2 of the buggers 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow you’re busier than Beggy is with those 3 thoughts so early! 🤣 I hope you rest now & slow down a bit. Go and treat yourself, but all in moderation obviously.
😀LOL I need to calm down

We always use to know when Steve went out with the lads drinking as she would come on and dance in the kitchen shaking her ass in the phone screen. I use to cringe so much for her😂😂 bet the lads had a right laugh at her
She's an attention seeking child, who needs to grow up

Reactions: 10
View attachment 630649Aww yeah you should hun cos you never treat yourself.
Who the duck 'treats themselves' to glasses? I am chronically short sighted and only buy glasses if my original pair are broken/way out of prescription/10 years old. I'm not skint I can just think of a million things I'd rather spend money on.

She's trolling us isn't she 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who the duck 'treats themselves' to glasses? I am chronically short sighted and only buy glasses if my original pair are broken/way out of prescription/10 years old. I'm not skint I can just think of a million things I'd rather spend money on.

She's got a spending addiction, using new things the same way she does with food to try and make herself feel better 🥴

She's bleeping daft anyways, as if anyone buys glasses from the opticians 🤷🏻‍♀️ if I do it's a cheap £20 pair to get my prescription then I go to tk Maxx website, order a pair of Fendi frames for £40 and send off to an online opticians to have my prescription put in for £20 and they become my main pair...

Thought Rebecca "works so smartly" yet here she is dropping £150 on one pair of glasses when she could probably get 3 high end designer pairs for that price using alternative methods 🥴🥴🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I’m blind as a bat so glasses aren’t necessarily a treat 😅

I can’t get over how much she does actually spend on herself... if she’s got sooooooo much money why aren’t her kids in Ralph Lauren and Burberry? Instead there’re wearing £1 primark T-shirt’s 🙈 she’s looking selfish not rich... her stupidity baffles me 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s so painfully obvious that 90% of these questions she’s sent to herself. You can tell by the repeat emojis too. You’re telling me nearly all of her followers add emojis to their questions?!
Aw she forgot to ask herself about baby number 3 this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.