Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a pic to prove they’ve got a range, an Audi & a Porsche cus lumeh brings in all the money x View attachment 631434
Awwh that’s so lovely and all Steve but why do your children go without so much? Why do they not have a net on their trampoline? Why do they not look healthy? Why are they not dressed appropriately for the weather? But yeah thank god you clearly love those cars🤬🤬.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Awwh that’s so lovely and all Steve but why do your children go without so much? Why do they not have a net on their trampoline? Why do they not look healthy? Why are they not dressed appropriately for the weather? But yeah thank god you clearly love those cars🤬🤬.
Thats the thing though isn't it. They look after "their"cars better than they do the boys.

Reactions: 12
Thats the thing though isn't it. They look after "their"cars better than they do the boys.
exactly!! Her crying then when the kids are home from school/nursery getting in the bath🤨 who does that? If I have had to even shout at my kids before they go off to school I feel guilty and I will always always make it a point to give them a cuddle and kiss with ‘Its only because I care’ or ‘you need to listen more better, I love you’. Her kids will have gone to school feeling sad if she did not show them any affection and tell them it’s ok😔. Then they’ve come home and she’s in the bloody bath at 4. Who does that?! What is wrong with these two? I just can’t get my head round it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Awww bless little 2ss admiring his little brum brums 😍. All over town with his little todger stuck up either a car exhaust or a town bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've noticed a lot of the crappy vloggers tend to say this, just to maintain the image that they are popular. Reality is why would anyone care so much about complete strangers who like to tell the world they have EVERYTHING, the perfect life, perfect family, perfect relationships. I prefer to show support for people that are real and honest. She really is a mess, sat crying in the bathroom because the boys are arguing, I don't for one minute believe that's what happened. Steve probably told her to get off her arse and actually parent the boys rather than pretending to be a parent. He appears to see to the boys breakfasts, bath times bed times, maybe he's fed up of carrying her
That’s probably it, Steve gave her a telling off because she hid herself away to try and flog her Lumi shite instead of actually getting her kids ready for school/nursery. He was probably struggling to get the kids dressed and fed as well as himself so told her to pull her finger out her arse. She threw a wobbly about him he’s not supporting her role as a DiamondNinjaTurtleClub3000 director.
I bet he then stormed out the house to go to work (we all know he has a job) so she decided to let him know he’s upset her via Instagram (because she that bleeping immature)
She then spent the day treating herself to make herself feel better, she never treats herself after all.
She’s picked up the kids and met Steve at home, he’s still raging with her so she’s stormed upstairs and had a 4pm bath like a spoilt brat, again leaving Steve to deal with the kids. She’s come back downstairs and he’s taken himself outside to wank over his cars 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That’s probably it, Steve gave her a telling off because she hid herself away to try and flog her Lumi shite instead of actually getting her kids ready for school/nursery. He was probably struggling to get the kids dressed and fed as well as himself so told her to pull her finger out her arse. She threw a wobbly about him he’s not supporting her role as a DiamondNinjaTurtleClub3000 director.
I bet he then stormed out the house to go to work (we all know he has a job) so she decided to let him know he’s upset her via Instagram (because she that bleeping immature)
She then spent the day treating herself to make herself feel better, she never treats herself after all.
She’s picked up the kids and met Steve at home, he’s still raging with her so she’s stormed upstairs and had a 4pm bath like a spoilt brat, again leaving Steve to deal with the kids. She’s come back downstairs and he’s taken himself outside to wank over his cars 🤢
She'll be going around looking for the camera you've hidden in the house.
It's in the magic mirror, Beggy - you'll have to smash it to find it!

Or in the vegetable drawer - she'd never look there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boys are arguing and won’t eat breakfast ? 😂 has a breakdown? …. Erm it’s called being kids
Divy tit she cry’s over everything the melt awww did you not have enough time to take a selfie this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looked as if she was going to start crying again when she said she had had the day to calm down 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Probably won’t eat breakfast because she been flinging chocolate rolled up crepes at them for months 🤢

Look at the bleeping state of Alfies school polo shirt. Creased and grey!!! She is SO bleeping tit. imagine flashing your range but your kids goes to school like that. Holy tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was chatting to someone yesterday who rents out properties and they said a house that had recently become empty, the tenants had rewired the electrics and said the main reason for that is growing cannabis. So it doesn’t surprise me at all, if that’s what their up to, the comments from Alfie about bad men at the house, the rush to move from that old house into the middle of no where, the sporadic spending (probably when a crop has been sold they are flush with cash for a while). Who knows but it does seem very coincidental!

• Heart
The stories this morning with Woody saying he cleaned his teeth. Jesus Christ Beggy, get a life! Obviously bothered about what she read on here so now shoving a camera in her kids face just to try & prove a point. Why can’t she just leave him to it & then later when she’s doing her daily ‘morning everyone, happy Thursday’ she could just address it then, say they had a better morning & Woody is now using an app to encourage him. Why does she have to get the kids to say it all the time, poor kids probably just want their mum to talk to them face to face, not with a bloody camera in between them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I was chatting to someone yesterday who rents out properties and they said a house that had recently become empty, the tenants had rewired the electrics and said the main reason for that is growing cannabis. So it doesn’t surprise me at all, if that’s what their up to, the comments from Alfie about bad men at the house, the rush to move from that old house into the middle of no where, the sporadic spending (probably when a crop has been sold they are flush with cash for a while). Who knows but it does seem very coincidental!
It's always the people that look the least likely to do these things too. My father was a plumber and gas engineer for over 40 years ... he saw some interesting sights when he went up in a few lofts and under the kitchen sink🤣😳🌿 Dingle and Beaver would do anything to make money

Reactions: 7
The stories this morning with Woody saying he cleaned his teeth. Jesus Christ Beggy, get a life! Obviously bothered about what she read on here so now shoving a camera in her kids face just to try & prove a point. Why can’t she just leave him to it & then later when she’s doing her daily ‘morning everyone, happy Thursday’ she could just address it then, say they had a better morning & Woody is now using an app to encourage him. Why does she have to get the kids to say it all the time, poor kids probably just want their mum to talk to them face to face, not with a bloody camera in between them 😡
If she had any common sense, she would use a car themed reward sticker chart with Woody, to encourage him and reward him for brushing his teeth etc. Just little things but that would take some thought and that would interrupt her self care time. For someone who has 2 children, she seems so awkward when she communicates with the boys, probably because she treats both boys as if they are the same age, instead of being age appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like she is already posting less about Lumi and the Begins With You shite... maybe the bubble has burst already?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.