Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to take a picture of herself crying all the time???? Just get on with life 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every bleeping day!!!
Kids arguing is no reason to cry, it’s just what they do. I think someone’s been having a little catch up on tattle, ironic since it was just yesterday that she said she dunt give two ✌🏽Shits 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every bleeping day!!!
True but she never has to deal with it always busy sanding her face or in the bath... DVD player must be broke

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What an absolute tool!! Obviously not getting enough arse licking messages about how wonderful she is so she is posting a crying picture 😴🙄 the boys are arguing and one refusing to brush there nashers 😂🙈 between a leak in my roof, sleeping in, being 39 weeks pregnant and still working oh and arguing with my 9 year old I haven’t broke yet, still smiling.
She needs to get a grip and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The arguing/no teeth brushing/repeating myself a million times happens most mornings in my house. And that’s just the husband. Crikey we’d all be having mental break downs if we cried every time our kids kicked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Crying over that!! That's absolutely pathetic sorry but it really is!!

She needs a bloody wake up call! God help her if she ever had something happen that turned her life upside down when she can't even cope with her kids arguing and 1 not wanting to brush his teeth!

Reactions: 15
Crying over that!! That's absolutely pathetic sorry but it really is!!

She needs a bloody wake up call! God help her if she ever had something happen that turned her life upside down when she can't even cope with her kids arguing and 1 not wanting to brush his teeth!
Imagine if her & Steve did split up. How the hell would she cope being a single parent?? She really does take the piss. Steve sorts the boys out most mornings while she does her tit skin care routine & posts stories of herself making breakfast! How the hell would she get two young boys out the door in the morning if Steve wasn’t around every day?

Reactions: 18
Wonder how long she sat there searching for that quote to post following her crying episode…calls his her job, duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kids arguing is no reason to cry, it’s just what they do. I think someone’s been having a little catch up on tattle, ironic since it was just yesterday that she said she dunt give two ✌🏽Shits 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I was gonna say, normally when I see mums post they "feel like crying" not actually crying 🥴it's because of something along the lines of one kids spilt a drink on their uniform and they're having to quickly iron another, they're feeling unwell themselves, as a result they're then running late for the school run, the microwaves broke so they couldn't make the kids ready brek, they can't find the car keys, they have to turn the house upside down looking for them, only to then find out they're in their partners pocket who's already gone to work etc etc.

Not squabblings and refusing to brush teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wasn't it said on here yesterday the boys probably don't know what a toothbrush is.... Seems fortunate timing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Give me strength. That's a standard morning in my house! Refusing to get dressed brush teeth eat breakfast the list goes on.. do I take a moment and have a cry no cos I don't have a spare bleeping minute lmao
She's so out of touch with real life it's actually scary. Yesterday I was at work looking after a patient who was kicking me, hitting me, spitting at me, solid for 8 hrs... Do you think even then I had a minute to go and have a cry?
We all have tit days and we all have times where our kids push us to the limit but come on... Never mind going and taking a pic of yourself crying to show to thousands FFS..
Don't worry there'll be a pic this afternoon saying her kids are her world.

• Heart
Same as everyone else. Isn't it normal for everyone to be rushing out of the door every morning, kids refusing to put shoes on, lost school bags, taking forever to get dressed. My kids constant argue about what to put on tv. It's bloody life rebecca. What bleeping planet does she live on, honestly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The arguing/no teeth brushing/repeating myself a million times happens most mornings in my house. And that’s just the husband. Crikey we’d all be having mental break downs if we cried every time our kids kicked off.

duck me- she wants to have a hormonal teenager in the house. Good job I don’t cry every time I get a gobful- I’d never stop .

• Haha
I was gonna say, normally when I see mums post they "feel like crying" not actually crying 🥴it's because of something along the lines of one kids been sick on their uniform and they're having to quickly iron another, they're feeling unwell themselves, as a result they're then running late for the school run, the microwaves broke so they couldn't make the kids ready brek, they can't find the car keys, they have to turn the house upside down looking for them, only to then find out they're in their partners pocket who's already gone to work etc etc.

Not squabblings and refusing to brush teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wasn't it said on here yesterday the boys probably don't know what a toothbrush is.... Seems fortunate timing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just about to say it was said on here yesterday the boys probably don't even own a toothbrush let alone brush their teeth and then she posts that today 😂 but she doesn't read here or give 2 shits.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My God, she is absolutely pathetic isn't she. Pathetic mum and pathetic human. I'm lucky my kids stay in bed until 7 (thank you Gro Clocks), but as soon as 7 comes around they are running about in and out of each other's bedrooms, arguing and fighting over toys, I'm usually shouting them to get dressed whilst I get in and out of the shower, I get out the shower and they are running around naked or just in their pants, my other half does breakfast while I finish getting ready then he goes and I have to start arguing with them over brushing teeth and getting shoes on, and we are out the door for 8. I certainly don't have time to stand in the bathroom crying over it. It's life when you are a parent. And don't get me started on the arguments over who is getting in the bath first at night 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's got 2 of the most placid little boys I've ever seen in my life. Imagine if she had a kid with a personality and some spark 🥴 get over yourself Dingle and sort it out you lazy fat arsed woman

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.