Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how the questions are more or less what we’ve all been talking about the last few pages. Her income (although we were actually more interested in where Steve’s is coming from), her putting on weight, her diet, what will be next I wonder? I would absolutely love it if there was a question about the trampoline net now as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those questions are deffo by tattlers, different ways she makes money and staying so slim 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone ask her why she blocks everyone that doesn’t lick her hole or asks her something out of genuine concern. I would but I’m already blocked for laughing about someone saying they’d be starstruck if they ever saw her in person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes I wouldn’t be surprised actually, in her head she thinks she’s a size 8 🤣🤣
The thing is, if she looks in the mirror & likes what she sees, then that’s fine. More power to her, I wish I was happy to carry on as I am. But she isn’t as slim as she used to be & really needs to stop lying about things like her dress size, her diet etc. She could have followers who have an eating disorder & might look at her photoshopped images wondering how she can seemingly eat whatever she wants & look like that because they might believe her when she says she’s a 10. It’s so dangerous & also unnecessary! Nobody is saying she’s fat, just that she isn’t a size 8 teenager anymore. She has put on weight, especially in the past year, as I’m sure lots of people did during lockdown, but she just needs to stop telling people she’s 2 sizes smaller than she is because it could be damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck right offfff haaaa that person needs to go Specsavers 🤥
View attachment 629275
It's quite sad that a 27 Yr old woman does this on a regular basis. It shows the desparation for validation and praise. She's basically searching/craving for the things that people usually seek/receive from their families, loved ones or close friends. Her behaviour, lack of self esteem or self respect shows she lacks the support and guidance that is required to help someone grow. I think the fathers day pictures were purely because she saw other influencers posting pictures of their dad's.

Is this a new t.shirt or has Beggy been doing his washing?
Now he's getting more into his body building, he has started posting selfies, she really needs to watch him, wknt6be long before he starts looking for another Beggy yoyo knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on now, this has to be a tattler!! Who in their right mind enjoys her ‘cooking’ videos?? She doesn’t bloody cook. She buys pre-prepared food, chucks it all in a slow cooker with a jar of sauce & leaves it to disintegrate to mush for 8 hours.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg how do you stay so slim. Someone needs to go to specsavers 😂😂 and everything in moderation. She feeds her fat face every bloody day 🤦‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She does not look good in this video! I mean, kudos to anybody working out, my PT really put me through my paces this week but I would not be sharing a video like that on my Instagram 🤣

Also, I watched the video & she’s breathing all wrong. My PT was teaching me how to breathe through the exercises, I know it sounds silly but it really does make a difference, and watching her in that video she isn’t breathing like I was told to. You could even see her holding her breath at times which is a big no no.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen in the news about that trans woman competing in the Olympics scandal? Laurel Hubbard? Well she looks a bit like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But that’s exactly what you said Beggy! On multiple occasions you said you have sex every night. So which is it? More lies, pathetic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she couldn’t be more obvious if she tried.

Sets up a load of questions to try & tell us all that we’re wrong about her money, her size, her diet & then right at the end she puts this. What a joke she has become. I am embarrassed for her. I don’t know how her family aren’t embarrassed for her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does not look good in this video! I mean, kudos to anybody working out, my PT really put me through my paces this week but I would not be sharing a video like that on my Instagram 🤣

Also, I watched the video & she’s breathing all wrong. My PT was teaching me how to breathe through the exercises, I know it sounds silly but it really does make a difference, and watching her in that video she isn’t breathing like I was told to. You could even see her holding her breath at times which is a big no no.
I don't think she has got a PT. I think she had a couple of taster sessions and now she is freewheeling. Everything she is doing, she is doing wrong!

Reactions: 18
I reckon she hides most of her stories from her family (both sides) because she’s always crying troll but none of them clearly pull her up on her ridiculous behaviour and lack of parenting. Cos most of us come over to see what she’s crying about then realise we’ll actually we are not trolling just picking at what tit show she gives us. Surely a family member or friend if they have any real life ones can’t stand by and let her carry on the way she does. Especially with her dangerous and lack of parenting skills.

And yeah grubby keep living your best life HUN 😴

• Haha
How can you have 250ml of oats 😂 does she mean grams! And a dollop of this a little bit of that! Great instructions there

• Haha
But that’s exactly what you said Beggy! On multiple occasions you said you have sex every night. So which is it? More lies, pathetic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she couldn’t be more obvious if she tried.

Sets up a load of questions to try & tell us all that we’re wrong about her money, her size, her diet & then right at the end she puts this. What a joke she has become. I am embarrassed for her. I don’t know how her family aren’t embarrassed for her!
Admitting there that shes talking about tattle when she talks about trolls

thick witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.