Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been promising a house tour for ages now. But what's she gonna show? Here is the stairs still uncarpeted, here is my boss babe office without a stick of furniture except a ladder desk and a unit with holes in for her cheap bags. Here is the bathroom but I can't show you it cos we did it illegally, heres out bedroom with the uneven floors and diseased carpet. Next on to the spare room with the cemented in fireplace, the kitchen with its collapsed ceiling and urinal floor tiles and the sitting room with its haunted ceiling and single sofa like the bloody Simpsons for the whole family to sit on. FFS - house tour my arse.
FFS 😂😂 I'm dead ⚰⚰. Can't wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened with the bathroom wall fiasco did they extend without getting permission?

Reactions: 5
What happened with the bathroom wall fiasco did they extend without getting permission?
Everything in that house has been done illegally, someone checked the planning permission records on their house, and nothing has been submitted. They have knocked down walls, cut down trees etc. 🤠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Look at the new fav account she’s shared. Lives in Marbella and is a fitness instructor…… She’s a proper sheep 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These questions or comments are boring now, the same crap every time. Basically anything that gives her the chance to post bikini underwear, pregnancy pictures. How low must your self esteem be that you need to crave attention so much

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh come on! Does anybody actually come up & speak to her like some weird fan girl? 🤣 she really does think she’s some sort of celeb doesn’t she. She’s got 66.8k followers, let’s say 67k for the sake of the maths. In 2020 there were approximately 67.8million people in the UK. That makes her followers only 0.09% of the UK population!

Now bearing in mind some of her followers will be bots & some are perverts from other countries, let’s say that leaves her with 0.08%. Then take out us tattlers 🤣🤣. Then there’s the fact she doesn’t ever leave Yorkshire, so that pretty much wipes out the rest of the UK. Is she really trying to make out she bumps into her followers on a regular basis??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh come on! Does anybody actually come up & speak to her like some weird fan girl? 🤣 she really does think she’s some sort of celeb doesn’t she. She’s got 66.8k followers, let’s say 67k for the sake of the maths. In 2020 there were approximately 67.8million people in the UK. That makes her followers only 0.09% of the UK population!

Now bearing in mind some of her followers will be bots & some are perverts from other countries, let’s say that leaves her with 0.08%. Then take out us tattlers 🤣🤣. Then there’s the fact she doesn’t ever leave Yorkshire, so that pretty much wipes out the rest of the UK. Is she really trying to make out she bumps into her followers on a regular basis??
Love some quick maths, didn’t you know she’s beggy lambtrashian oft Dales 😂😂

omg remember that meet up she had years ago, I cringe thinking about it, never seen nor heard of those women since, she only wants to be associated with the Tayla blues of Instagram now, everyone else is beneath her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you want more stories on my new healthy eating and fitness program... 🙃 all I do is eat to grow the chins and follow rat boy to the gym so he can’t cheat or find someone new... 🙃
E8DAC75D-6D1C-4513-87F9-06104308C2A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Loving this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Look at the new fav account she’s shared. Lives in Marbella and is a fitness instructor…… She’s a proper sheep 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also that girl's boyfriend or whatever is an absolute numbskull. If anyone is looking for a bit of Tuesday lols. The pout alone is sensational 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love some quick maths, didn’t you know she’s beggy lambtrashian oft Dales 😂😂

omg remember that meet up she had years ago, I cringe thinking about it, never seen nor heard of those women since, she only wants to be associated with the Tayla blues of Instagram now, everyone else is beneath her.
Beggy Lambtrashian. Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also that girl's boyfriend or whatever is an absolute numbskull. If anyone is looking for a bit of Tuesday lols. The pout alone is sensational 🤣
His skin tight short trousers and half done up shirts 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.