Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has got a PT. I think she had a couple of taster sessions and now she is freewheeling. Everything she is doing, she is doing wrong!
That’s what I think. She had a free session or paid for one or two, now she’s just getting by on what she can remember & what Steve tells her.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she has got a PT. I think she had a couple of taster sessions and now she is freewheeling. Everything she is doing, she is doing wrong!
It was probably just her going for her gym induction that everyone has to do before they let you use the facilities on your own! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now her goal was to live in Spain for the summer? I thought she wanted to move out there permanently. Obviously realised it’s never going to happen so trying to lie about what she wanted, saying she just wanted to live there for the summer & now she can use covid as an excuse so nobody will question why they haven’t moved there after all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on now, this has to be a tattler!! Who in their right mind enjoys her ‘cooking’ videos?? She doesn’t bloody cook. She buys pre-prepared food, chucks it all in a slow cooker with a jar of sauce & leaves it to disintegrate to mush for 8 hours.
I enjoy them and by enjoy I mean roll up laughing at the brass neck on it to not only dish up slop for her family but put it out as content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she is fat, not at all, however she is absolutely not "slim" either, her build is not dainty or delicate in the slightest she's a chunky clunky size 14 mum who's grew two tiny humans (in case you didn't know 😅🤦🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“What YOUR ignores dies” like a dictionary, dead in the corner of the boss babe office?! 😂 I’m being generous…there’s likely no dictionary in that house!

Also, she chats a lot about ‘trolls’. Does that mean she gets loads of hate inboxed to her on the regular? No one is trolling here - it’s a forum for discussing ‘influencers’ that put their lives online for all to see. What I consider trolling is people messaging directly with hate and saying things like, ‘kill yourself’ or am I wrong? Direct messaging suggesting a net around the wonky trampoline isn’t trolling - it’s a welfare concern that needs to be addressed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Living her best life 😂😂 beggy if you were a tattle member you would be a diamond, hun, unicorn, boss babe, muppet member as you spend more time on here than anyone. Give it a rest you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How do you stay so slim :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I really hate all the manifesting bull tit. It’s nice to have a positive mindset but that foes not make good things happen or prevent bad things happening FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So now her goal was to live in Spain for the summer? I thought she wanted to move out there permanently. Obviously realised it’s never going to happen so trying to lie about what she wanted, saying she just wanted to live there for the summer & now she can use covid as an excuse so nobody will question why they haven’t moved there after all.
What you feed grows... indeed we can see that hun 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Living her best life 😂😂 beggy if you were a tattle member you would be a diamond, hun, unicorn, boss babe, muppet member as you spend more time on here than anyone. Give it a rest you melt.
Am fairly certain she is living her 'best life', its just that her best life looks shite. Photographing herself in her underwear, guzzling sugar and oats and filming the fields whilst sanding her face, day dreaming up crap that will never happen . Empty and shallow... Looks crap to me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Am fairly certain she is living her 'best life', its just that her best life looks shite. Photographing herself in her underwear, guzzling sugar and oats and filming the fields whilst sanding her face, day dreaming up crap that will never happen . Empty and shallow... Looks crap to me!
If what she shows us is ‘living her best life’, I’d rather stick with mine thanks 😂 How she can think anybody is jealous of her is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
But that’s exactly what you said Beggy! On multiple occasions you said you have sex every night. So which is it? More lies, pathetic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she couldn’t be more obvious if she tried.

Sets up a load of questions to try & tell us all that we’re wrong about her money, her size, her diet & then right at the end she puts this. What a joke she has become. I am embarrassed for her. I don’t know how her family aren’t embarrassed for her!
Maybe Steve's having sex every night, but she isn't. After all history has proven him not to be faithful or trustworthy. I get the feeling her passive aggressive Answers are because Tattlers are not deranged enough to brli8the lifestyle or stories she tries to portray. She classes us as trolls, because we see-through her lies and make believe, we call her out on her bullshit and we clearly remember what she says better than she does, hence, her being caught out by her own lies on an almost daily basis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.