Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hope Steve is allowed into the hospital to deliver the face vibrator to beggy. What will happen if she doesn't wash her face and make it dewy and glowey for the night? Will it finally have less shine than the sun? Will she break out in horrific spots? Will she be banned from the Maldives trip with her big boss babe co owners for not keeping upto date telling the people about face vibration?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Little update …… it’s called hypochondria.
If you can sit up and film yourself drinking a cup of tea then there’s probably not much wrong with you!
She's a disgrace. In A&E we deal with seriously ill patients, and this malingerer sits filming herself drinking cups of tea and waiting in reception. If you're ill enough to go to hospital, get off your dam phone stop filming yourself. It's a hospital not a bloody day out or a content opportunity for idiot 'influencers' 😠.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
You’ve got to be a class A head to tell 60,000 people you’re in hospital with constant updates. There’s nothing bleeping wrong with her, she said it herself no one knows what’s going on.
She’s read tattle and has upset herself so thought this little performance will either stop us from talking (the complete opposite actually Becky) or fill her inbox with her brainless followers.
People who are genuinely ill don’t make it a public affair, quite the opposite actually.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I bet it’s gall stones as well. I had them years ago and it was painful but seriously she is so bleeping dramatic she needs to get a grip! Baffled as to how she managed to speak to a GP straight away as well. I currently have a lump in my neck. After 2 weeks I called the doctors. They said a nurse could call me and the earliest time for that was in 10 days time. She called me back and suggested I go in so she could have a look. The following day. Said it’s probably nothing and sent me away. It’s still here now another 4 weeks later but I really can’t be arsed with the whole rigmarole of it all again for them to say it’s nothing. HOW did she speak to a GP? Oh that’s right. She didn’t. Lying cow.
Your doctors surgery sounds terrible. At mine, you ring or do an E-Consult and speak to a GP the same day.

It’s all just a massive cry for help (or attention) isn’t it? I think she has mental health issues that she won’t actually confront and get help for. It’s ‘cool’ to throw around the idea of anxiety and stress to seem ‘suh suh relatable’ but actually having problems isn’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh she’s like clockwork, hi begs 👋🏼 View attachment 634728
Can’t be a very busy hospital if they’ve got ward beds spare for people to lie around drinking cuppas, if it’s anything like our hospital she’ll still be in A&E but in a side room while a doctors seen her, they don’t just admit people to wards just like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Why would she be having pain every month if she was pregnant? I don’t get it… I have had three kids and never had this. Is it a common thing? Surely more likely to be linked to ovulation/ovaries/gallstones

Reactions: 3
Can’t be a very busy hospital if they’ve got ward beds spare for people to lie around drinking cuppas, if it’s anything like our hospital she’ll still be in A&E but in a side room while a doctors seen her, they don’t just admit people to wards just like that.
My hospital would never admit if I could sit up filming and drinking tea and you'd be waiting until the early hours to actually be moved onto a ward, shes probably just in a side room in a+e

• Angry
Reactions: 13
bleeping waste of space, using our NHS for content on her IG
People are dying n you are bleeping about, wreaking attention from your followers!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely speechless watching her stories. Get home and look after your kids you lazy bleeping leech. There is absolutely duck all wrong with her the greasy sweaty attention seeking woman

• Angry
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell what’s she like sat there with her cuppa tea. I can’t actually cope with her she’s a bleeping dick. I swear if she is pregnant then we were all right,that coming off the pill was just a way to trap steve again. More fool him for trusting her like but how bleeping devious can someone be 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She'll be absolutely reveling in all the fuss from the hospital, us talking about her on here, her poor boys asking where mummy is. She's a bleeping dick 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There's no way she's on a ward. She's literally sat on a bed in a and e waiting to be seen. God she's bleeping dramatic isn't she?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Here’s a prescription for mycareersafloppin & take 2 daily and shove them right up your attention seeking arse add in a dose of fuckrightoff and you should be sorted by Christmas

I bet she will say it’s stress caused by trolls! And play the mental health card

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same as me , no rhyme or reason to the attacks . But the pain was incredible , so bad one night I actually called an ambulance 🙈
It was the worst pain ever. I struggled for 2 years and am so relieved it has been removed (though recovery has taken it out of me). My worst flare in October last year, I genuinely felt I was having a heart attack as I had heard it presents as abdominal pain in women or that I had appendicitis. I ended up calling 111 and was advised to go to A&E. After 6 hours, blood tests and an X-ray I was scanned, and gall stones and an infected gall bladder diagnosed.

Just seen she is still in. I think she will be discharged with an anxiety diagnosis. I suffer anxiety and hav since my teens for various reasons (have had meds, therapy etc in the past) and once went to A&E fearing something was very wrong and it turned out to be a huge anxiety attack. I felt so foolish and embarrassed. It is scary how many different ways anxiety can manifest itself (one of the reasons the gall bladder took so long to be diagnosed as I kept putting the pain down to a weird anxiety response). It is so exhausting and debilitating.

I don't ever like to speculate on mental health as it is such a personal thing. I just hope she isn't jumping on the mental health bandwagon and playing that card. It is not fair to those who genuinely struggle with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m betting that cuppa was drunk at 2pm this afternoon, and she’s currently sat on her sofa trying to think of what to say went on.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s an idiot for telling the doctor that she should of just said a friend had mentioned a few things. Surely the doctor would of thought what on earth are you on about and Maybe googled her if they had time 😂😂 probably knows a lot more about her now when tattle came up on google search!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would she be having pain every month if she was pregnant? I don’t get it… I have had three kids and never had this. Is it a common thing? Surely more likely to be linked to ovulation/ovaries/gallstones
Yes sounds like ovulation pains, once a month, she didn't get them before probably because she was on the pill. What a donut 🙈

• Haha
If I felt much better, well enough to have a cup of tea and tell 60k people the pain wasn't bad anymore, I'd be bleeping off home to wait for results. duck sitting in a potentially Covid riddled hospital. Couldn't get myself out of there fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.