Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have gone to Airedale which is small and quiet
Or said “hullo, ma name is Rebecca and I’m a social media infuuueencer” and they will have whipped her right in 😂 I am mortified for her telling the GP that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
or she’s still lying and she’s actually at the early pregnancy maternity unit 😂

I can’t be the only one that literally believes nothing she says. At this point I don’t even know if she is a social media influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If anybody is on the Ingham thread, beggy is almost as cringey as creepy Chris and his "were famous" line. There so tragic and up their own arses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
or she’s still lying and she’s actually at the early pregnancy maternity unit 😂

I can’t be the only one that literally believes nothing she says. At this point I don’t even know if she is a social media influencer.
It doesn’t add up if you ask me? It all seems a bit strange to be seen all this quickly. Plus I’ve never known anyone get a scan immediately etc

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Came here for the ‘I’m a influencer’ comments 🤣🤣🤣 what a prize bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It doesn’t add up if you ask me? It all seems a bit strange to be seen all this quickly. Plus I’ve never known anyone get a scan immediately etc
She’s not got a scan off her GP immediately, she spoke to him this morning and he was arranging it but then she said the pain had come back so she was gonna go to A&E!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all a bit suss isn’t it. Maybe she told them she suspects she’s pregnant, because she knows they will see her quicker then.

Whatever is happening though, she is really grating on me. She’s such an attention seeker! I reckon if they tell her nothing is actually wrong, she’ll just make something up. She’s probably reading tattle now so will use one of the ailments that somebody has suggested on here.

I think Steve probably dropped her there & will go pick up the boys while she’s in there. He can’t go in anyway so apart from taking lots of tit photos of his car, he has no reason to wait in the car park.

Reactions: 12
I’ve got private health care (perks of my husbands job) and I would still have to go to my GP and get referred and even then it wouldn’t be the first recommendation. I know because i’ve been through it. Bloods, urine sample, Sti check (really!) then smear, then scan, then laparoscopy.

• Heart
She could have laid it on thick with maybe ectopic type symptoms which they'd see you quickly for I'd imagine. Especially if she tells them of her "natural" contraception methods 🙄

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t been offered a scan or referred for a scan at all.

the dopey cow has taken herself to the hospital, where she’s using precious time & resources for attention seeking nonsense on social media because she’s had a Barney with old blob fish probably because she’s pregnant and he flipped his lid about it and stormed out this mornin.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If anybody is on the Ingham thread, beggy is almost as cringey as creepy Chris and his "were famous" line. There so tragic and up their own arses
I’ve lost a few days trying to catch up on the tit show that is the Minghams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t been offered a scan or referred for a scan at all.

the dopey cow has taken herself to the hospital, where she’s using precious time & resources for attention seeking nonsense on social media because she’s had a Barney with old blob fish probably because she’s pregnant and he flipped his lid about it and stormed out this mornin.
That sounds plausible. And maybe she’s trying to make him worry about her by saying she’s having these pains. It’s disgraceful to abuse the NHS in this way, just to get his attention 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ll be so surprised if she’s not pregnant. It sounds very much like she’s told them she is and has pain to the side so they suspect it’s ectopic (which in my experience is the only way you’d get an immediate scan early on). I suspect ol Steve doesn’t know she’s pregnant so this is how she’s going to spring it on him, and the tears etc have been a combo of “hormones” and she’s probably been hinting at being pregnant and he’s having none of it.

Reactions: 15
Steve obviously isn’t that worried about her though. The only stories he’s posted today are of his breakfast & a car parked badly. Then a post about his own car. You’d think if she was genuinely unwell, he would be worried no matter if they argued or not & would maybe post something about how he’s hoping she’s ok etc. Because let’s face it, if he cared, he would want to post it to get the attention as well.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like gallstones but then again could be anything. Gets worse when you eat tit, fatty foods so no wonder she's in pain. There will be a right wait to have her gallbladder out and the pain is horrendous so if it is that, she will have to suck it up and it couldn't happen to a nicer girl (I'm a witch I know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was shocked that she had managed to contact her surgery this morning and have spoken with a gp within 2 hours. The A&E department is nowhere near as busy as ours, if she had been seen so fast.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she was having chest pains? If she's said that when she's rocked up to a and e, won't they have rushed her through quicker?

I can't believe the attention seeking, honestly what a walloper

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.