Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder WTF Steve thinks. My husband would point blank refuse to leave the house with me like that. In fact, I think he'd be a bit concerned if I came down the stairs in that get up.

Out of interest, what shoes does one wear with such attire. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's like Muriel (without the charm and sweetness) from Muriel's Wedding trying to fit in with the cool kids 🥴😳🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she breathes in any harder in that cycling short/blazer monstrosity she's going to pass out!
She's just not got the figure for that style outfit, and that's okay!
Leave it to Kim Kardashian and Molly Mae Hun.
And as much as beggy likes to compare herself to Kim K, having met the latter in real life, let me tell you, she is TINY. Massive arse, quite big boobs, but tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she insist on swinging her drooping tits around in every outfit and jiggling her meaty Billy Bunter school boy knees at us 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is bleeping grating on me!! She does Jack tit for a job and she is whinging on a morning? She doesn’t know the meaning of getting up early when you’ve been up and down with kids all night! Having to get yourself dressed for work and the kids every morning get them to school and yourself to work!! She says she works?? HAHAHAH does she FRIG!! Try working full time in a proper job!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pasty chubby leg coming out of the sheet dress and then the blazer outfit 🤣🤣🤣 looks like she's got her spanks and a sports bra on and the postie knocked so she's chucked her blazer on for modesty.
She's so bleeping funny. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sadly some people find money when they want something and plead poverty when it's for something other than luxury items for themselves. I can always remember when my sons were in primary school, we always paid full price for trips etc, some families paid subsidised prices, then there were the families that got everything free, but always had money for drink cigarettes, nights out, hair, nails, new clothes for themselves and holidays. Sadly there are lots of kids with greedy selfish parents, who will always put themselves first and the kids are left with whatever is left. If you can spend on yourself, you can pay for your kids and not expect everyone else to foot the bill. Let me make it clear, my issue is with parents who can find money for themselves, but not their kids

I think to those of us who actually value our children, we will do anything and everything for them. To a self obsessed greedy slapper, who basically had kids to secure a meal ticket, her kids are first and foremost there to benefit her
Yes yes and yes! I personally know a couple who very cleverly fleece the benefit system (it can absolutely be done, single parents allowance - even though her partner works and gets cash in hand, claims to be a carer for a family member but she isn't and much more)! Yet I've seen the mother go and get her hair and brows done today and post it on fb 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yes yes and yes! I personally know a couple who very cleverly fleece the benefit system (it can absolutely be done, single parents allowance - even though her partner works and gets cash in hand, claims to be a carer for a family member but she isn't and much more)! Yet I've seen the mother go and get her hair and brows done today and post it on fb 🙈
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was fleecing the benefit system at all!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear god please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!
wtaf I’m absolutely cringing for her 😂
Oh and hi tattlers I’m new here 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder WTF Steve thinks. My husband would point blank refuse to leave the house with me like that. In fact, I think he'd be a bit concerned if I came down the stairs in that get up.

Out of interest, what shoes does one wear with such attire. 👀
Mine would piss himself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand the purpose of the reel?

She's not showing us a new haul, we've seen most of this get up already.

It's not a paid ad.

Why has she done this? Besides to earn a few pence in AFFILATE links? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She has literally gone onto the H&M app and bought the worst things she could find. If you gave me 30 seconds and £50 I could find 6 outfits a million times better than those ones.
She needs to be shopping in the plus size range for a start.
She looks like George Dawes from Shooting Stars In that sleepsuit/romper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.