Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting him bounce on that trampoline without a net is willful neglect at this point 🤬

Reactions: 21
Letting him bounce on that trampoline without a net is willful neglect at this point 🤬
It is shocking, and clearly an accident waiting to happen.
She won't do anything about it because she wants to prove to us that she is right, happy and sniff really happy. She doesn't need any parenting advice because she is an influencer.

What she can't see is that across these boards there is loads of good advice, advice that you would have to be open minded and probably swallow your pride a bit to take because you know we are all trolls. But she won't do it and she will go in the opposite direction to prove she won't do what we way - even if it is the safest option.

Putting your children in danger to prove that you are right when clearly you aren't... genuinely what a sad sad way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It is shocking, and clearly an accident waiting to happen.
She won't do anything about it because she wants to prove to us that she is right, happy and sniff really happy. She doesn't need any parenting advice because she is an influencer.

What she can't see is that across these boards there is loads of good advice, advice that you would have to be open minded and probably swallow your pride a bit to take because you know we are all trolls. But she won't do it and she will go in the opposite direction to prove she won't do what we way - even if it is the safest option.

Putting your children in danger to prove that you are right when clearly you aren't... genuinely what a sad sad way to live.
It wouldn’t be an accident, it’ll be an incident. She’s is purposely not putting a net up so if anything does happen to those kids, she will be to blame. The evidence is there so god forbid they did get hurt, social services will know about it.

Reactions: 20
So she puts nice for what over the video of the boys new bargain basement trainers....

Wish she'd give it a rest with the songs about being a big boss babe independent woman. 🙄😴

This is what annoys me about her, constantly telling everyone who'll listen she's something she's not. Does she think people are gold fishes 😅🥴

Her channel would have never grew the way it did in the beginning if she was living in a tower block and working at maccies, and that's fine, I'm sure there's other people in her position, just own it instead of making out you came out of the womb setting up "businesses" making billions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it always the decidedly average looking people who have the biggest egos and would rate themselves 11/10 .. Dingle, Meldrum, Fopperholic etc. All of them constantly brag and eye duck the camera to death! All old enough to know better, lie constantly about their dress size, tit mothers, no personality 😄 bleeping tragic!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s probably imagining all the attention she would get if she had to go to a&e. I was reading some of the very early threads & she used to go to the doctors for every minor thing and even at one point said the boys had a dairy intolerance just because one day Alfie happened to be sick after drinking some milk. Stupid cow still kept giving them yoghurts though.

It hurts my brain sometimes seeing the things she does & hearing the things she comes out with!

I have sent her a message from an old account that I don’t use anymore. This is what I said

‘Hi Rebecca, I don’t know if you know but the trampoline is supposed to have a net around it as they’re actually really dangerous & can cause really bad injury if somebody were to fall off it.’

I’ll let you know if I get a response or just blocked.
You’ll be blocked. It’s inevitable.

Reactions: 13
Yeah. Any comments that aren’t licking her hoop or telling her how much of a Hun inspiration she is will result in you getting blocked and her going on a “you do you Hun” rant where she tells us all that she DUNT GIVE 2 ✌🏼SHITS.

the woman is an imbecile. Trying to have any kind of adult, sensible, mature discussion with her is like trying to get sense out of a mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yep, just checked & I’ve been blocked 🙄 luckily it’s not my main account, it was a small business I ran a few years ago & I still had the account so I used that one to message her 😂

It’s ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It wouldn’t be an accident, it’ll be an incident. She’s is purposely not putting a net up so if anything does happen to those kids, she will be to blame. The evidence is there so god forbid they did get hurt, social services will know about it.
I am a child protection social worker and a few threads a go i posted that i didnt think the kids would meet the threshold for SS involvement. However, now its obvious neglect. And you are correct, if there was an incident and the kids needed to go to hospital one of the first questions asked is whether they have a social worker, and im sure once Beggy and 2SS have explained 'we dont have a net on the trampoline' the hospital would be required to report to SS.

She is just an awful awful person. And 2SS needs to bloody step up and be a parent- i know it appears he does more than Beggy, but this is just stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry about late posting this but not the best
angle. Just buy your bloody son a toy! Maybe skip getting your nails done this month!!
Also that new photo of self-love what the hell is that pose she looks like a tortoise 🐢 although tortoises are much cuter!
More like a tortoises arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose at least if she has blocked you there is some small hope she will have read your message that says the trampoline is so very dangerous without a net (and on a slope) and she may (just may) act on it. I hope so for the safety of the children.

Reactions: 14
Why would you film this from so far away? I felt the fear watching Woody bouncing on this.

View attachment 628618View attachment 628620
Every year we treat dozens of trampoline injuries, all ages. What on God's earth tells these two morons that putting a trampoline on an uneven surface, without a safety net is a good idea. Stupid woman, maybe watching him/filming him, but is nowhere near close enough, to intervene quickly if he stumbled, why isn't she prompting him to move to the centre of the trampoline. To me there are accidents, which are not really avoidable and no one is to blame and then there are incidents, which are avoidable and someone is definitely accountable. Everything in this household is an incident and avoidable, it's just down to lazy parenting. If both parents spent less time posing and more time parenting, there would probably less issues

Reactions: 24
Like when Woodeh was a small toddler and allowed to navigate those steep old steps on his own 😳🥴 she is so immature she sees no danger at all. I can't believe the Beaver goes along with it either

Reactions: 16
I suppose at least if she has blocked you there is some small hope she will have read your message that says the trampoline is so very dangerous without a net (and on a slope) and she may (just may) act on it. I hope so for the safety of the children.
You would hope so, although based on what we know of her, I doubt anything will change.

Reactions: 6
Sorry about late posting this but not the best
angle. Just buy your bloody son a toy! Maybe skip getting your nails done this month!!
Also that new photo of self-love what the hell is that pose she looks like a tortoise 🐢 although tortoises are much cuter!
Toys in Aldi are what?! £4 or £5???

She just needs to buy herself one less granny cruise ship top when she visits the "on trend boutique" 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Toys in Aldi are what?! £4 or £5???

She just needs to buy herself one less granny cruise ship top when she visits the "on trend boutique" 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Granny cruise ship top 😂😂 You can just visualise a 69 year old Beggy shimmying her droopy tits and arse around a cruise ship touting for her next victim!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.