Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing 😳 begging to sort your own children’s bedroom!!
Just like she begged for white towels for the bathroom and even Hampton and Astley, who seem to gift every “influencer” out there, didn’t rise to the bait!

Reactions: 16
Cringe at the begging for boys stuff...
How long ago did she mention it before?
Surely this time they will have to put their hands I'm their pockets if there's no #gifts?!
Let's hope she does a good job of their room...although getting them off of the floor in bunk beds will be enough though at this stage!!! 🤪

Reactions: 14
REBECCA duck OFF AND BUY YOUR KIDS BEDS FROM YOUR OWN POCKET YOU PATHETIC MISERABLE BASTARD!! WHAT MAKES TOU THINK YOURE ENTITLED TO FREE STUFF FOR YOUR KIDS? LYING SCROUNGING BEGGING woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just like she begged for white towels for the bathroom and even Hampton and Astley, who seem to gift every “influencer” out there, didn’t rise to the bait!
I still piss myself every day that she used to shop almost exclusively from pretty little thing back around the time Woody was born but they've never done a paid ad with her or even gave her a code and they work with EVERYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so why is she sat in her car saying ‘she’s’ been driving, ‘she’s’ pulled over while Woody is asleep etc, but she’s sat in the passenger seat?? What a strange thing to lie about!!

Also, podcasts have been around for years now, makes me laugh how all of a sudden because her ‘friend’ Steph has started one, Beggy says how she loves listening to podcasts 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
How dare next send Alfeh a top and woodeh something different!! Do they not know she likes the boyyyyyyyys to match despite their like 4 year age gap

• Haha
Oh and I forgot to add, but am I the only person that would just have kids music/Disney stuff on when my kids were in the car with me? Don’t get me wrong, I’d occasionally put the radio on to break up the monotony of kids stuff, but the majority of the time we were belting out Disney tunes all day long! 😂

But not Beggy! Oh no, she always listens to podcasts, things that will benefit her (these are her own words). As usual, everything she does is to benefit her.

Last edited:
Oh and I forgot to add, but am I the only person that would always just have kids music/Disney stuff on when my kids were in the car with me? Don’t get me wrong, I’d occasionally put the radio on to break up the monotony of kids stuff, but the majority of the time we were belting out Disney tunes all day long! 😂

But not Beggy! Oh no, she always listens to podcasts, things that will benefit her (these are her own words). As usual, everything she does is to benefit her.
Fine if that's your thing but that would drive me round the bend!! 😂 we try and listen to a bit of everyone's music though.

I thought the same as above about her looking like she's in the passenger seat :unsure:

Reactions: 5
When my children were little, if they were in the car I played Times Tables and Alphabet songs that I used to buy on cassettes from the Early Learning Centre. I certainly wouldn’t have bored them to sleep with “motivational” podcasts!!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion #69 Rebecca Lamb mother of the year? Treats herself everyday, meanwhile the boys sleep on the floor and wear gifted clothes

Reactions: 6
My oh mentioned that next were struggling. I don’t know if that’s true? It wouldn’t surprise me. Having someone like this idiot working with them is going to do them no favours.
Yes they are struggling. Iv been told by people who work for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they are the next to close

• Wow
Fine if that's your thing but that would drive me round the bend!! 😂 we try and listen to a bit of everyone's music though.

I thought the same as above about her looking like she's in the passenger seat :unsure:
Yes sorry that’s pretty much what I was trying to say (plus the fact I love Disney so was quite happy to belt out some frozen tunes 😂). What I meant more than anything was I didn’t just drive round listening to only stuff that I liked. I would put the stuff on that was suitable for my kids, then break it up with some radio & some playlists. Car journeys can be boring for kids so I just wanted to make sure the kids were happy while I was driving them.

But as usual Beggy just does things for herself. It’s madness how little she thinks of her own children! Her whole world revolves around herself & those boys are an afterthought.

Very weird lying about driving but clearly sat in the passenger seat. I figured out why she’s lying though! There’s been a few comments on here lately asking if anyone has ever seen her actually driving the cars, so she’s obviously trying to answer our question but not being very clever about it 😂

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing 😳 begging to sort your own children’s bedroom!!
Greedy influencers like her are enabled by companies and followers gifting things, once the freebies stop and she has to pay for everything, social media will lose it's attraction. She's not the only one, there's so many of them always begging for freebies for themselves, their houses or their kids. Sorry I'd prefer to gift things to more deserving families in need and not families like hers

Reactions: 9
The thing is it’s normal to put on weight when you get older and after having kids but she doesn’t own it and say “I’ve put on weight and I’m not happy so I want to do something about it” she just edits her pics so she’s smaller and spouts body positivity!

• Heart
Yes sorry that’s pretty much what I was trying to say (plus the fact I love Disney so was quite happy to belt out some frozen tunes 😂). What I meant more than anything was I didn’t just drive round listening to only stuff that I liked. I would put the stuff on that was suitable for my kids, then break it up with some radio & some playlists. Car journeys can be boring for kids so I just wanted to make sure the kids were happy while I was driving them.

But as usual Beggy just does things for herself. It’s madness how little she thinks of her own children! Her whole world revolves around herself & those boys are an afterthought.
Sorry if my post sounded harsh towards you it wasn't intentional, let's face it in the last year we didn't get out much so driving is my sanctuary 😂 I definitely wouldn't just listen to podcasts, the kids would swiftly tell me it was boooooooring! We end up listening to the same maybe 10 pop songs (send help :ROFLMAO:) my son really likes broken up with stuff I like, the ones that don't have swear words in anyway!!

So do we think she can't get insurance on these new boss babe cars or what? :sneaky:

• Wow
The bunk beds have been mentioned again but she’s on the beg for interior bits and stuff for the boys bedroom 🤢😩🤢
She said some time ago that she was getting bunk beds and they didn’t appear - clearly hawking about again hoping to get some gifted - despite getting (loaning?) two cars in a matter of months. I won’t be holding my breath this time either. Poor boys 😞

End of January it was mentioned on here after she mentioned bunk beds... JANUARY it’s now May and she’s spent how much on herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
1C03D054-0A0E-4FB2-B4E3-ED4F61A697CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Here's my take on the cars....

Rebecca is fairly young to drive a range rover... ESPECIALLY, when she had the accident with the car door that I imagine they claimed on the policy to get fixed 🤣...

Obviously she wants the car to flex for the gram but the minute she found out the running costs she randomly threw the idea out there that things were wrong with the car to preface it being returned.

I think instead they talked about it and have managed to do some dodgy FUCKERY such as buying a 1998 Ford ka for a few hundred quid and Rebecca insuring herself as fully comprehensive on there stating that it's her "main car. "

When insured fully comp there's usually a clause that says you can drive other vehicles but on an occasional basis not as your main car 🤣

Steve's probably listed as the main driver of the range Rover or maybe even his dad hence why there's never any pics of her driving it, so it can't be used as an excuse for the insurance not to pay out if anything ever happened 🤣🤣🤣

Could you be arsed to be re-routing your gas, fiddling your taxes and swindling the insurance like this dodgy pair 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.