Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs as if next have sent her free clothes! I buy all my children’s clothes from there and she gets sent them for free? bleeping joke Next 😡
It puts me off buying from anywhere that gift things to people like her. When does she actually spend money in next on her boys? I buy a fair bit from next but Ive been put off now.

Reactions: 21
Beggy will think we are jealous that next decided to gift her something, no I’m embarrassed for you hun. Any other parent buys kids what they actually need and probably in time for when they need it. We don’t wait to be gifted it.
Jesus she normally just buys the kids primark (nothing wrong with that) so why would next want to give her something!

Reactions: 14
Look how happy woodeh is to have some nice clothes that fit nicely and that he thinks are cool bless him
Obviously his parents didn’t buy him any they were #gifted from NEXT! duck sake that’s where I get all my lads clothes from I can’t stand this influencer life it’s so greedy!b
Came here to say this!! I shop in next all the time for my kids, and I’m disgusted that they thought she was worthy of free clothes. She has the means to buy her kids clothes, she just chooses not to and she shouldn’t be rewarded for her selfishness. On the other hand I’m glad that woody has a new outfit, it’s just extremely sad that it wasn’t bought by his so called parents who are too busy splashing the cash on themselves

Reactions: 18
Beggy will think we are jealous that next decided to gift her something, no I’m embarrassed for you hun. Any other parent buys kids what they actually need and probably in time for when they need it. We don’t wait to be gifted it.
Jesus she normally just buys the kids primark (nothing wrong with that) so why would next want to give her something!
Exactly. Why would you be jealous of someone receiving free clothes for their kids? I go to work and earn my money I feel proud to spend it on my children’s clothes and utterly privileged that I’m in a position to be able to do that. I take pride in their appearance. I’m fuming that she got them for free because she doesn’t give a tit what her kids look like, takes no pride etc yet gets given clothes for free? Where’s the logic in it? If she always bought her kids clothes from nice places like Next and took lovely photos of them in the fields around their house, and then next sent her one or two pieces from the new collection I’d be like yeah, fine, good for you, you take nice photos and are a good representative for the brand. But it’s nothing like that and that’s why I’m annoyed!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guysssss while I too am seriously annoyed at next working with her. Don’t get too personal in the messages to brands, it only feeds into the trolls hype. Stick to the facts with evidence, they’re a racist family & speak derogatory about women’s sizes. That is enough alone to keep any brand clear, send the screenshots and focus on that. It works, hence why Matalan ran for the hills when it was all presented to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guysssss while I too am seriously annoyed at next working with her. Don’t get too personal in the messages to brands, it only feeds into the trolls hype. Stick to the facts with evidence, they’re a racist family & speak derogatory about women’s sizes. That is enough alone to keep any brand clear, send the screenshots and focus on that. It works, hence why Matalan ran for the hills when it was all presented to them.
I don’t think she’s ever done a kids next haul, plenty of primark though

Reactions: 10
Has she ever even done a kids haul from anywhere😳😳
Kids probably haven’t even got enough clothes in their wardrobes combined to constitute a haul! If she was living on the breadline I could understand but she’s able to afford her own luxuries well enough....

Reactions: 8
Sorry just another point to add (if you can’t tell I’m annoyed enough) her post isn’t even promoting next, it’s just bragging that she got something for free. She’s not included a link to the outfit or said how gorgeous their latest range is or that she’s got some other bits on order or anything like that. No it’s just “look what I got for FREE I know you’re all jealous of meh” ugh duck off Rebecca

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s ever done a kids next haul, plenty of primark though
To be honest I don’t even know if she’s ever done a kids haul, she never spends more that £5 on them to even do one. She buys them 3 sizes up so they can live in them, while she spend spend spends on herself.

Reactions: 15
Although none of what she was gifted fr next is my style and my boys wouldn’t wear it, it’s actually really sad and completely disgusting that her kids only get half decent clothes when they are gifted. That is shameful

Reactions: 18
Woody really doesn’t like that outfit does he? He looked almost embarrassed, didn’t want to look in the mirror at it and didn’t want to pose for the camera. Poor little boy, even he can see it’s too babyish. Not the most practical for going to the toilet either

Reactions: 13
I’ve emailed next too. I can’t believe they would send pr gifts to someone who’s kids are not a priority. Absolutely disgusting thought next were better than that!

Reactions: 14
I wouldnt put my nearly 3 year old init. I would from newborn to about 2
I was just thinking the same thing. One of my boys is the same age as Woody and I would never chose that outfit for him! He would think it’s a dressing up costume! As you said, it would look cute on a baby or toddler but not a nearly 4 year old. You can get it up to age 7 - it’s a wonder she hasn’t tried to get wun for Alfeh sooo they can match and stuff (sniff).

Reactions: 17
Can ‘buy’ yourself two cars in the space of 3 months but will only accepted gifted clothes for your kids?
hmmm yes. Soooo jealous

Reactions: 25
I was just thinking the same thing. One of my boys is the same age as Woody and I would never chose that outfit for him! He would think it’s a dressing up costume! As you said, it would look cute on a baby or toddler but not a nearly 4 year old. You can get it up to age 7 - it’s a wonder she hasn’t tried to get wun for Alfeh sooo they can match and stuff (sniff).
Haha Don't give her ideas. She will have one in the post for poor Alfie now 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.