Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if my post sounded harsh towards you it wasn't intentional, let's face it in the last year we didn't get out much so driving is my sanctuary 😂 I definitely wouldn't just listen to podcasts, the kids would swiftly tell me it was boooooooring! We end up listening to the same maybe 10 pop songs (send help :ROFLMAO:) my son really likes broken up with stuff I like, the ones that don't have swear words in anyway!!

So do we think she can't get insurance on these new boss babe cars or what? :sneaky:
Oh no, not at all! I didn’t think you were being harsh. I know I’m the mad Disney lady 🤣🤣 Plus I agree, it gets monotonous listening to the same suitable songs constantly. Even songs you love get boring if they’re on all the time.

I love driving too. I love that time of day when the school run is done & I have 30 minutes in the car on my own while I drive to work, so I can turn my own music on, turn the volume up & sing along.

I wonder if that is the issue. I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Thinking about it, she’s 27 now, was probably just on Steve’s dads company insurance for years & then when that company got sold they had to sort out their own insurance. Well that was only 2 years ago, so if she’s only had her own policy for 2 years then her premiums will be ridiculous on those cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fine if that's your thing but that would drive me round the bend!! 😂 we try and listen to a bit of everyone's music though.
This reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He came into work one day and said he had dropped his six year old off at school on his way in then drove for half way to work before realising he was still listening to an audio book of Jemima Puddle Duck and other Beatrix Potter classics!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no, not at all! I didn’t think you were being harsh. I know I’m the mad Disney lady 🤣🤣 Plus I agree, it gets monotonous listening to the same suitable songs constantly. Even songs you love get boring if they’re on all the time.

I love driving too. I love that time of day when the school run is done & I have 30 minutes in the car on my own while I drive to work, so I can turn my own music on, turn the volume up & sing along.

I wonder if that is the issue. I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Thinking about it, she’s 27 now, was probably just on Steve’s dads company insurance for years & then when that company got sold they had to sort out their own insurance. Well that was only 2 years ago, so if she’s only had her own policy for 2 years then her premiums will be ridiculous on those cars.
Yeah mad to think isn't it... All the cars they had living in the old house were company cars as tax deductible from Steve's dads business meaning they probably paid very little, if anything, for them, and as anyone can drive a company car insurance and road tax wasn't a concern to them either.... I used to think in them days they must be really successful but they weren't even paying basic adult bills such as tax and insurance 😭 the real world must have hit them like a ton of bricks!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahah dying at her back picture. Been to the gym once and now she’s super super into fitness

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes sorry that’s pretty much what I was trying to say (plus the fact I love Disney so was quite happy to belt out some frozen tunes 😂). What I meant more than anything was I didn’t just drive round listening to only stuff that I liked. I would put the stuff on that was suitable for my kids, then break it up with some radio & some playlists. Car journeys can be boring for kids so I just wanted to make sure the kids were happy while I was driving them.

But as usual Beggy just does things for herself. It’s madness how little she thinks of her own children! Her whole world revolves around herself & those boys are an afterthought.

Very weird lying about driving but clearly sat in the passenger seat. I figured out why she’s lying though! There’s been a few comments on here lately asking if anyone has ever seen her actually driving the cars, so she’s obviously trying to answer our question but not being very clever about it 😂
Yep, that was me. Still wondering if she hasnt got a licence or she isnt insured on the cars.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a melt, she doesn’t even look fit in the photos just skinny! A lot of people are slim in their late teens early 20s, before kids etc. She thinks she is so special bless her, she is special but not in the way she thinks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah mad to think isn't it... All the cars they had living in the old house were company cars as tax deductible from Steve's dads business meaning they probably paid very little, if anything, for them, and as anyone can drive a company car insurance and road tax wasn't a concern to them either.... I used to think in them days they must be really successful but they weren't even paying basic adult bills such as tax and insurance 😭 the real world must have hit them like a ton of bricks!
Yep, it’s all for show with them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in masses of debt trying to keep up this pretence of a luxury lifestyle. Makes me laugh though, making out they’re mega rich, but then holidays in Tenerife every year. Nothing wrong with Tenerife by the way for those people who like going there, but for 2 people who claim they are loaded, it doesn’t exactly scream luxury does it!

She’s such a melt, she doesn’t even look fit in the photos just skinny! A lot of people are slim in their late teens early 20s, before kids etc. She thinks she is so special bless her, she is special but not in the way she thinks!
She’ll never get back to anywhere near that size because a) she eats too much b) she lacks motivation & doesn’t stick to anything and c) she’s lazy!

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 because if you are not interested in one thing she posts then you must be a troll!!! I follow this great account who asked similar questions and I pressed no in one of them. She didn't block me she even put at the end not everyone likes all the same stuff and that is ok.
I dont like the country side and don't like her stories about it but give me someone who lives by the beach and I could watch all day
I'm not bothered about seeing the dales, because I live in the countryside I already see those views everyday, and very nearly voted no but wouldn't give her the engagement lol

Reactions: 7
That makeup looks so ridiculous. She is living in the yorkshire dales, never goes anywhere! Blimey, they could use her at night in the fields to go lamping! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep, it’s all for show with them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in masses of debt trying to keep up this pretence of a luxury lifestyle. Makes me laugh though, making out they’re mega rich, but then holidays in Tenerife every year. Nothing wrong with Tenerife by the way for those people who like going there, but for 2 people who claim they are loaded, it doesn’t exactly scream luxury does it!

She’ll never get back to anywhere near that size because a) she eats too much b) she lacks motivation & doesn’t stick to anything and c) she’s lazy!
So loaded they haven’t sorted their house out, so loaded their children sleep on mattresses on the floor and not cared for properly, buys fast crappy ‘fashion’ items. My daughters go to school with children who’s parents are living on the bread line but their parents care so well for them and they are fed properly.

🤣🤣 she thinks she’s the tit doesn’t she? Oh hun get over yourself

Reactions: 10
Awwww are the dirty old men comments drying up now she doesn't flaunt her gash on YouTube anymore? Or that she's gone from a super "hot milf" 🤢 to a chubby desperate (tit) housewife, she has to resort to trying to flash an udder nipple to get attention 🙄🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest grid post is just proof at how absolutely classless they are. Imagine posting that when your mum & in laws follow you.
Yet another picture to add to the folder of pictures to send to future collab companies.

Reactions: 12
So into fitness and lifting a few years ago, but huffing and puffing with her pathetic dumbbells in her boss babe office once a month now? Yeah ok beggs we believe you 🤥

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.