Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does look like a ****** 😂 airbrushed the duck out of her face there too, and why is she yellow? Steve’s no better, his goofy face makes me heave 🤢 imagine that grunting on top of you during sex 🤮 really don’t know why she thinks he’s all that. Oh yeah that’s right, it wasn’t his face she was looking at it was his wallet 💰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest grid post is just proof at how absolutely classless they are. Imagine posting that when your mum & in laws follow you.
Yet another picture to add to the folder of pictures to send to future collab companies.
Jesus my mother in law came into the room ten minutes after I gave birth (I asked her to she’s not a monster😂) I had a nightie on and I actually apologised for not having a bra on 😂 it’s just basic respect isn’t it well I’d be the same with anyone not just an in law, she’s an embarrassment to her sons.

Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh, they've got all dressed up just to walk to the end of their field for a photo for the gram, I'm dead ⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I was really into ma fitness.. always have been...” why is it you have piles a hood 3 stone on ove last 18 months then wide load?! 🤥 most people are fit pre kids in the teens!! And a lot of people stay fit after kids! You my darling and not one of them! She’s SO deluded!! But we all saw that unedited screen shot you accidentally uploaded begs!! 😆

Reactions: 13
What the duck is that yellow t-shirt thing steaver is wearing?? It's like he just walked out the dentist still wearing the gown ... lord knows he needs one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the betting you could past her in the street and not know its her with the amount she edits herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she need her nipples out in every single post? It’s rank. I’d be mortified if people could see my nips through my clothes like that, let alone showing 67k strangers them! All that tit she buys and she still hasn’t got herself a decent bra.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t want one 🤣 that’s the look she’s going for 🤢. Classy very classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does she not have extended family following her on Insta? Uncles, aunties, cousins, in-laws... I'd be absolutely mortified if I thought any of my family or colleagues or casual acquaintances had got a glimpse of my nip, never mind showing it off and pointing it out!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.