Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a photo in her underwear is coming with the 2 poses of saying don't compare yourself..... blah blah blah
Ooh I hope she treats us all to a Keith Laird picture again 🐶🤣

It'll be that rubbish bra that doesn't give her basoomas any support at all and a g string pulled so far up her hips it's practically round her ears

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100%... she’s got duck all else to post about. She isn’t invited to Mauritius (ha) so she’ll strip down with another ‘suh suh happen’ post.
she always does it in times of crisis.
Is she not going Mauritius now? What happened? She did a massive post of her going 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she not going Mauritius now? What happened? She did a massive post of her going 😂
Well.... we’re not quite sure. Her girl gang besties at Begins With You put up a ‘qualifying boss babes going to Mauritius’ post and tagged everyone that was going... Guess whose name was not on there 👀

All the girls tagged were then reposting each other with the usual ‘see you on the beach’ speech.
I don’t think Rebecca has sold enough Scrubbers and no longer qualifies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the story the other day about her downline? Never seen a post like that before so assuming that's the only one she's got 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well.... we’re not quite sure. Her girl gang besties at Begins With You put up a ‘qualifying boss babes going to Mauritius’ post and tagged everyone that was going... Guess whose name was not on there 👀

All the girls tagged were then reposting each other with the usual ‘see you on the beach’ speech.
I don’t think Rebecca has sold enough Scrubbers and no longer qualifies
Omg how embarrassing for her after the whole "I'm so happy I get to go to Mauritius" speech 😂 bet she will do a post with a reason she couldn't go will probably be I can't leave the boys ect where we all know she would as she was going to for her hen party

Reactions: 5
No idea. I didn't want to ask outright.

It might be bullshit, but according to them, she's still going.
That’s even funnier that she’s going but was still left out of the group announcement stories... she’ll have been absolutely seething that she wasn’t included. Can just see her stomping around the dungeon Regina George style 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Money is not success......hmmmm so why all the bragging about the Porsche, Range Rover, Mauritius. Keep being humble boss babe!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She’s neither rich or happy.shes just a try hard wannabe and fails everytime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder when this holiday for being a ambassador is happening then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
Boss babe will be fine if she has to quarantine on an amber or red list, she doesn’t work so can afford the period with no annual leave running out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dog licking her manky toes in the bath🤢
The misplaced confidence and just arrogance of People who think other people want to see their feet riles me 🤣 and to think we wanna see a dog lick them too 🤢🤢🤢🤢 honestly, she’s eat herself if she could, she turns my stomach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Steph and other huns gifting ysl card holders to someone and Becky got a PEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂
5867F749-B7CE-4D32-8FD6-7D411E0C93BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Steph and other huns gifting ysl card holders to someone and Becky got a PEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 565710
I remember there was someone who was a smaller influencer on here a while back and was friends with some of the channel mum crew, and aparrently Rebecca was not well liked amongst a lot of them. From memory there were some that even threatened to leave CM after Dingles Covid rant....

I wonder if it's a similar scenario here lol. Hence why shes not getting mentioned in any of these stories about the YSL cardholder and Mauritius.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.