Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks sheโ€™s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ticked no thanks on her do you want to see my view ? I wanted to but didnโ€™t want to get blocked as Iโ€™d miss the hilarity that comes with viewing beggy lamb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone ticked no thanks on her do you want to see my view ? I wanted to but didnโ€™t want to get blocked as Iโ€™d miss the hilarity that comes with viewing beggy lamb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahaha same here! The dales views bore me to tears. Surely her other followers feel the same?! I donโ€™t want to get blocked either. I enjoy the comedy to much.

Reactions: 14
I have, canโ€™t wait to see how long it takes her to block me ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got my glasses on, my dressing gown on!!
You dont fuckng say!!
She is one proper simple simpleton!!
Happeh Sundeh Evryone!!
Are dog poo bags in your pocket??
Or do you leave it for your boys to step in??
Look forward to your answers later Begs, once you have written your questions and answers scenario again!!
Must be due one, not had one for a couple of days ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have, canโ€™t wait to see how long it takes her to block me ๐Ÿ™ƒ
about 0.2 seconds after she reads here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That was my initial thought. The stitching looks all over the place, it looks scuffed, and something's just not quite right with it.
Yes exactly, can see the glue marks on it as well, just had a quick look at the real ones, and this is fake, you can tell by the dust bag alone itโ€™s cheap. How embarrassing buying someone a FAKE YSL card holder when all you do is bang on about what a rich witch you are raking it in, itโ€™s only ยฃ190 for the real thing, pennies to Steph and Beggy surely? Cringing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This when channel mum dropped her?
View attachment 564575
she always says 'if im happy my family is happy' that really irritates me, i and probably millions of other mums look at it as if my kids are happy then im happy. I never put myself first, i always treat my kids before myself, they are in better clothes than me because id rather them look good. shes the epitome of a very selfish mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dressing GOWNED not once but twice in this mornings story๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thick as pig tit
There's no wonder that dressing gown is so manky, with that filthy heffer trapsing through bloody fields wearing it. She really is clueless

she always says 'if im happy my family is happy' that really irritates me, i and probably millions of other mums look at it as if my kids are happy then im happy. I never put myself first, i always treat my kids before myself, they are in better clothes than me because id rather them look good. shes the epitome of a very selfish mother!
What she means is if she's unhappy she will make sure her family is also unhappy. I can imagine her being a spoilt little witch when she's left out or not centre of attention and I bet Steve and the boys get the brunt of it. She's immature and thinks the world owes her something, and if it's not going her way, everyone around her also has to suffer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does she manage to make every single item of clothing she wears look grubby or stained... sure she said the other day her dressing GOWNED needing washing yet here it is walking through the dales with a unwashed Rebecca, wild cat and two dogs...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely she realises by announcing she was so unhappy six months ago, panicking all her income was going to disappear etc. It makes her look SO fake, because at that time she was pedalling that leaving CM was the best thing for her - she could be herself and she felt free. So for all her followers know, sheโ€™s pedalling the same bs now about being suuuuh suuuuh happen... only to cry victim again in a few months. What a mess. Be authentic you woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.