Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s just suh suh happeh and stuff flogging lumeh and just living her best life ,you do you cos happeh mum happeh kids so dunt woreh about kids they’ll be fine as long as you’ve done you and stuff
Sniff
Thats what I dont get she put the most important thing is her being happy so then her family is. I look at my life as aslong as my children are happy/healthy and then I'm happy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are people posting saying she’s such a lovely, honest, kind girl when yet six months ago she was going on saying she’s “sooooo sooo happehhh” yet now she’s saying she wasn’t? Doesn’t sound like a honest girl to me and I bet you she still isn’t happy

Reactions: 23
Oh yeah that's the rabbit she painted one Easter and the granddaughter of the previous owners just happened to stumble across her Instagram the very same day and messaged her to say that the rabbit held sentimental value for them as they too would paint it every Easter with their grandparents. It was their tradition 🤥 .... so sentimental it was left behind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
We've had so much. So much what?? That literally live their whole lives through this tit and can't even proof read a post. I don't know what the drama was but I'd love to know!

We've had so much. So much what?? That literally live their whole lives through this tit and can't even proof read a post. I don't know what the drama was but I'd love to know!
The irony of my mistake 😂 they not that! Tbf though I ain't being paid for this lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Manifestation huns, not giving two sh**s and smiling
God that first comment, the people who engage with her are a bit thick, aren’t they? Asking some no one how they can be more content?! Or is she wanting more content? Begs can’t help you there either, she has no content these days

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Manifestation huns, not giving two sh**s and smiling
Sohhh number one huns I realised my kids weren’t sleeping on comfortable supportive clean beds so I couldn’t believe the oversight I made with the beds we were gifted from this company so I have resolved the situation with new proper beds and taken comments onboard...

OH WAIT! I dunt giv 2 shits!!! And I aren’t changing for anywunn regardless of if admitting I was wrong could benefit my kids

Reactions: 13
Her new reel... ‘Remember that time is a gift’ with a montage of her kids.
Rebecca you spend ALL of your time staring at yourself in your mirror or making TikToks/tit reels.
Your children are raised by the DVDs/the dogs.

Reactions: 15
I always think of them poor boys on days like this. It's blowing a gale here and pouring down.

We live in a relatively new house with a ton of insulation and heating yet I can always feel a bit of a draught that comes up the stairs (joy of living on a hill) and I sleep in an actual bed off the floor.

Sort it out Beggy you selfish cow.

I always think of them poor boys on days like this. It's blowing a gale here and pouring down.

We live in a relatively new house with a ton of insulation and heating yet I can always feel a bit of a draught that comes up the stairs (joy of living on a hill) and I sleep in an actual bed off the floor.

Sort it out Beggy you selfish cow.
The house doesn't even have decent windows and I'm sure I've seen really old electric radiators on the walls 😳 combined with the stone/tile floors it must be absolutely bitter in there 🥴

Reactions: 12
The house doesn't even have decent windows and I'm sure I've seen really old electric radiators on the walls 😳 combined with the stone/tile floors it must be absolutely bitter in there 🥴
reasons he’s always in that massive dressing gownd and has grey skin, she’s freezing

Reactions: 11
This when channel mum dropped her?
View attachment 564575
Hahaha I love this! She was worried it was coming to an end. It absolutely is coming to an end beggy, you are NOT an influencer and have completely given up on YouTube. Could have apologised for everything of course and addressed it but as worried as she may be, I honestly think she would rather end up homeless than admit she was ever in the wrong. What a sad little existence.

Sales particulars said it has oil fired central heating although whether it works is anyone’s guess 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Out of all the funny tiktoks out there her and Steve cried with laughter at that one? Reflects their crappy boring personalities

Reactions: 18
Slightly off topic. Last night I finished my 5th night shift and I've got a week off now. I was thinking during my shift what an amazing group of men and women I have the privilege to work with. We don't need to post public IG messages creeping round each other or publicly announce any gifts that are given. I do know, over the past 18 months we've all supported each other in person and any other means available to us. I look at the posts that Beggy and her MLM cronus post and wonder, would any of these women truly be there if things went wrong, or would they cover themselves and dump her and the others in a heartbeat. What I'm trying to say is, as much as she thinks she's set for life with this MLM, she really hasn't got a clue about real team work or support or that she's only of interest to the others while she's earning money, once she's of no financial value, she will be gone. She has no long term plan or safety net, because everything she does is geared towards vulnerable/naive people

Out of all the funny tiktoks out there her and Steve cried with laughter at that one? Reflects their crappy boring personalities
If she claims its funny, I usually end up confused trying to work out if I've actually missed something

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.