Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously has she got a deviated septum or something because all that sniffing in today’s stories is bloody ridiculous! She doesn’t sound snotty or like she’s got a blocked nose 🤷🏼‍♀️

the sniffing is all I can focus on! 😂 - couldn’t tell you a word of what she said!
I think it’s just a habit she has. I used to work with someone who did this irritating dry sniff at the end of each sentence. It was really annoying and after a while it was all I could focus on, I never took in what she was saying, I was just waiting for the sniff!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Had them weeks and is always wearing them’......they must smell delightful after being near that honky minge for so long 🤢

What the duck is this latest thing "could have got a 10" "Could have got a medium"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1st time posting on this thread after recently stumbling across it! Felt compelled to post because all I can concentrate on now on this girl's stories is the SNIFFING! Sounds like she needs a Sudafed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
H&M have sorted their sizes out too
And forgive me if I'm wrong... Aren't leggings meant to be stretchy? 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

I can pull my size 12s exactly as she's doing lol didn't know they were meant to fit like drainpipe jeans 😭😭😭😭

I must have been going wrong all these years lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh tit we call it that,what do others call it??How else do you describe dilute juice?? 😂
To be fair, where I grew up most people called it diluting juice... or squash. So I have heard it being called that before. But not “dilute” juice.

Reactions: 4
Why does she never seem to wear any of these new clothes she buys? She’s always in the same manky jumpers that look like that could get up and walk themselves to the washing machine 🥴🤢

Reactions: 15
Why does she never seem to wear any of these new clothes she buys? She’s always in the same manky jumpers that look like that could get up and walk themselves to the washing machine 🥴🤢
She’ll buy the clothes for a reel and send them back. To be fair lots of wannabe influencers do that, but it would be more believable that Rebecca kept them if she actually went anywhere 😂. Plus, actual influences get clothes sent to them!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.